Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

As a Christian I know that the fear of "GAYS" is because it is one of the signs of the ends of time.

I have never, ever heard anyone claim that the existence of homosexuals is a sign of the end times.......for that matter, I have never known a Christian that thought the return of Christ was something to fear......can you give more info on your unusual ideas?.......

I never claimed to be a Christian, you dumb miscreant pig fucker.

Then you shouldn't be writing post after post calling people "Christophobes", saying the country is a Christian nation, and calling liberals Godless f*ckers who are trying to take away the rights of good decent Christians.

I would agree that you don't act like a Christian, and also that you can't see how your treatment of others makes a mockery of Christianity.

Then you shouldn't be writing post after post calling people "Christophobes", saying the country is a Christian nation, and calling liberals Godless f*ckers who are trying to take away the rights of good decent Christians.

I would agree that you don't act like a Christian, and also that you can't see how your treatment of others makes a mockery of Christianity.
I always find it amusing when liberals try to use Christianity to attack Christians.

I would have to know this person to understand their reasoning.
Hilarious, if they turn gay then they were denying themselves previously, but if they turn straight then you have to know them to make a judgement.

It's simple really, either made a choice.

Hilarious, if they turn gay then they were denying themselves previously, but if they turn straight then you have to know them to make a judgement.

It's simple really, either made a choice.

.,...some people can have the ability to orient themselves one way or another, possibly. But the vast majority of gay people are pretty much oriented that way and not going to change.

and you own them.......

I never said that "I" owned anyone. Blacks are on our team, our side... democrats know that they will have the black vote because blacks ARE democrats... and republicans can yell and scream about how democrats have bought and bribed blacks as loudly as they want... but all that whining only serves to drive the few of them who aren't democrats into our camp. YOU were the party that developed the southern strategy... and congratulations, it worked just like you planned it. YOU own the south.... just not the black voters that live there... they're on the other side.... OUR side.

I always find it amusing when liberals try to use Christianity to attack Christians.

Why? Your buddy, ILA, Robinson and Phelps make a mockery of the idea that your position is about morality or polite society. It use to be easy to separate most social conservatives from the Phelps', but now you have all embraced them.

I explain it by saying he was always gay but tried to deny it.

So just because someone thinks it's natural they have to experience it, too?

Why haven't you experienced the natural act of childbirth?

I love that the writing is on the wall and that the social conservatives are going to lose again. Individual rights will win and the government will be limited. You will all be remembered like your racist forebears demanding power for the state and supporting mob rule.

Do you think that anything in this thread proved it's abnormal? Then maybe you should have prefaced your statement with "I believe, yada yada tripe yada".
The definition of 'normal'?

Not you, lol

I never said that "I" owned anyone. Blacks are on our team, our side... democrats know that they will have the black vote because blacks ARE democrats... and republicans can yell and scream about how democrats have bought and bribed blacks as loudly as they want... but all that whining only serves to drive the few of them who aren't democrats into our camp. YOU were the party that developed the southern strategy... and congratulations, it worked just like you planned it. YOU own the south.... just not the black voters that live there... they're on the other side.... OUR side.

You hear that......"blacks are democrats".....fascinating.

.,...some people can have the ability to orient themselves one way or another, possibly. But the vast majority of gay people are pretty much oriented that way and not going to change.
I agree that some may be oriented that way, but you, I, or anyone else can't put a number on the percentage. For the ones who I know or have known personally, I'd say that most have made a choice.

This is a sad day in mudville. Hasa is one of the smartest people here and is now down to one liners in responding to a poster with what is seemingly a single digit IQ. Is it possible for mods to look at changing a few rules about how far things get off track?

It's so cute when the little thing pops it's fuzzy little head up and chirps.

Back