Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

It was related to his argument about "judicial fiat," moron.

Dear empty headed dunce; the ACA has nothing to do with the topic and that dullards claim was moronic in that he thinks someone on the right was okay with ACA.

But heck, since when did a dishonest empty headed hyper partisan hack ever care about reality or the truth?

Dismissed Commander dunce; once again you just don't "get it an you're just too painfully stupid and ignorant to get anything beyond your empty headed memes.

Have you dealt with the sexual confusion your little fit created in you or are you going to keep trying to hump my leg?

The only one whining was you, punk. I don't appreciate that you lied about me insulting your mother but your depraved insults had no effect.

If Christians are willing to let you and the other vile toe tappers hide behind their banner then their hypocrisy is fair game.

It's very clear my insults to you had an efffect because you're still whining about it, you sick Christophobic bigoted deranged cockroach.

It's really simple. Don't like getting your crap shoved back into your lying face then clean it up.

You are delusional. You are going to get criticized here, Ignorant Punk, but there is no need to go all ballistic and your disgusting filth is in no way equivalent to the joke I made at your expense. You are back on ignore, whiner.

I explain it by saying he was always gay but tried to deny it.

So just because someone thinks it's natural they have to experience it, too?

Why haven't you experienced the natural act of childbirth?

I love that the writing is on the wall and that the social conservatives are going to lose again. Individual rights will win and the government will be limited. You will all be remembered like your racist forebears demanding power for the state and supporting mob rule.

Do you think that anything in this thread proved it's abnormal? Then maybe you should have prefaced your statement with "I believe, yada yada tripe yada".

IMHO he needs to stay on ignore!

I took your advice and placed him back there myself! :)

I explain it by saying he was always gay but tried to deny it.

So just because someone thinks it's natural they have to experience it, too?

Why haven't you experienced the natural act of childbirth?

I love that the writing is on the wall and that the social conservatives are going to lose again. Individual rights will win and the government will be limited. You will all be remembered like your racist forebears demanding power for the state and supporting mob rule.

Do you think that anything in this thread proved it's abnormal? Then maybe you should have prefaced your statement with "I believe, yada yada tripe yada".

Thank you....I love this place....and love reading people who make me think. Random insults and stupidity do not belong here, IMHO!

get the courage up and go ask some. Ask them if they agree with me that blacks are solidly part of the democratic rainbow coalition.

People who think that blacks don't think for themselves and only vote the way they do for free stuff are racists.

get the courage up and go ask some. Ask them if they agree with me that blacks are solidly part of the democratic rainbow coalition.

You democrats must be proud of your plantations in every big liberal city where you house and feed the blacks you use for votes. It's a damn shame you keep forgetting to educate them and prepare them for life and a job. Nice work. I bet all you need is a little more money, huh!

Back