Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

Liberals look at a voter and attempt to identify with them. A conservative presents ideas and liberty to everyone. That's the difference. Ideas vs phony promises.

oh yeah.... the pizza guy... but he never had a snowball's chance in hell of getting your nomination, did he?

we actually nominate a black candidate every now and then... and then we get them elected!

That's because when democrats nominate a black candidate it's because we genuinely think he's the best candidate.

With Righties it's just another pitiful ploy to convince themselves they aren't the racists ans sexists everyone says they are.

That's because when democrats nominate a black candidate it's because we genuinely think he's the best candidate.

With Righties it's just another pitiful ploy to convince themselves they aren't the racists ans sexists everyone says they are.

You're right. Let's see...Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Obama have run for president. Oh yeah, great men. I bet you went to Harvard, huh!

Can you believe it?!?

42+ pages now and STILL NOT ONE SINGLE RIGHTIE can expalin PRECISELY how gay marriage is going to destroy traditional marriage and the traditional family unit.

Can you believe it?!?

42+ pages now and STILL NOT ONE SINGLE RIGHTIE can expalin PRECISELY how gay marriage is going to destroy traditional marriage and the traditional family unit.
No, but with each page I read I am more convinced that I am on the sane and morally correct side of the issue.

Or because they are so moronic and desperate that they realize that....yes, Herman Cain is actually smarter than Rick Perry.

Back