Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

Why? Your buddy, ILA, Robinson and Phelps make a mockery of the idea that your position is about morality or polite society. It use to be easy to separate most social conservatives from the Phelps', but now you have all embraced them.

See, when you make statements like this it really does make it difficult to talk to you like an adult.

Then you shouldn't be writing post after post calling people "Christophobes", saying the country is a Christian nation, and calling liberals Godless f*ckers who are trying to take away the rights of good decent Christians.

this is confusing.....does the fact he finds your posts indicate a hatred of Christians make him a Christian?......or is it that your hatred of him created your hatred of Christians because you assumed he was one?.....

they're on the other side.... OUR side.

one does not generally refer to owning people just because they agree with you.....owning someone has particular connotations.....particularly to a group of people who at one time in history WERE owned.....so lets put it to a test.....how about the Democratic Party make that a campaign slogan for 2016......vote Democrat, because we own you!.....lets see if blacks agree with your spin.....

Poor thing is still whining. Pussy.

Have you dealt with the sexual confusion your little fit created in you or are you going to keep trying to hump my leg?

The only one whining was you, punk. I don't appreciate that you lied about me insulting your mother but your depraved insults had no effect.

If Christians are willing to let you and the other vile toe tappers hide behind their banner then their hypocrisy is fair game.

one does not generally refer to owning people just because they agree with you.....owning someone has particular connotations.....particularly to a group of people who at one time in history WERE owned.....so lets put it to a test.....how about the Democratic Party make that a campaign slogan for 2016......vote Democrat, because we own you!.....lets see if blacks agree with your spin.....

humorous stuff....

but we'll still get 80+% of the black vote and that just pisses you guys off, doesn't it?

I explain it by saying he was always gay but tried to deny it.

So just because someone thinks it's natural they have to experience it, too?

Why haven't you experienced the natural act of childbirth?

I love that the writing is on the wall and that the social conservatives are going to lose again. Individual rights will win and the government will be limited. You will all be remembered like your racist forebears demanding power for the state and supporting mob rule.

Do you think that anything in this thread proved it's abnormal? Then maybe you should have prefaced your statement with "I believe, yada yada tripe yada".

My experience would be the opposite. YMMV.
I seriously doubt he has ever asked a gay person and I doubt they told him it was a choice!

Back