Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

nope. healthy as a horse and loving' life in the tropics!

Oh yeah? Well I'm lying here in my plush cabin in the mountains with a beautiful babe on each side of me and nice music on while the girls take care of my every need. I bet you have a Filipino man for all your needs, huh!

Last edited:
Oh yeah? Well I'm lying here in my plush cabin in the mountains with a beautiful babe on each side of me and nice music on while the girls take care of my every need. I bet you have a Filipino boy for all your needs, huh!

two things: first, I don't like boys, I love my wife. Second, there really aren't a lot of Filipinos in Mexico... you realize those two countries are pretty well separated geographically, don't you?

and TWO girls? that's sort of weird... are they hookers?

two things: first, I don't like boys, I love my wife. Second, there really aren't a lot of Filipinos in Mexico... you realize those two countries are pretty well separated geographically, don't you?

and TWO girls? that's sort of weird... are they hookers?

Naw, you like boys. You can be honest with me. You aren't ashamed of liking boys are you?

why the silly irrelevant gratuitous insults, piss brain? I am always honest with you. I've never played for that team. I've been chasing women my whole life. I caught a really nice one!

why the silly irrelevant gratuitous insults, piss brain? I am always honest with you. I've never played for that team. I've been chasing women my whole life. I caught a really nice one!

So basically you stalked her and she couldn't run real fast.
Now we understand. :palm:

being gay is certainly not abnormal... but I don't happen to be gay....

you, on the other hand, are as stupid as a sack of hair.

Rather than read thru 54 pages, of what is very likely vitriolic childishness, can someone tell me if there was a rational answer to the question in the OP?

No.

Try as they might...not a single conservative here has been able to articulate precisely how Gay marriage is going to destroy traditional marriage or our way of life.

and if I were married, or was just in a committed relationship, I'd NEVER be sitting in a cabin somewhere with two women simultaneously pleasuring me... that is the hallmark of a guy who has to pay for pussy.

Back