Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

and if I were married, or was just in a committed relationship, I'd NEVER be sitting in a cabin somewhere with two women simultaneously pleasuring me... that is the hallmark of a guy who has to pay for pussy.

It always amuses me that family values republicans hate Obama. He has the hottest and smartest first lady since Jackie Kennedy, he is a fantastically devoted father, he models exactly what a real man should be. And he is hated. Go figure.

It always amuses me that family values republicans hate Obama. He has the hottest and smartest first lady since Jackie Kennedy, he is a fantastically devoted father, he models exactly what a real man should be. And he is hated. Go figure.

but we both know why that is, don't we? really.

If homosexuality is "normal", you would be born with male and female sex organs like a worm is. We could also tell you to go fuck yourself and we would be anatomically correct.

Well that's a nice fantasy, but that still doesn't explain why you feel that a sexual attraction to someone of the same sex is an abnormal biological reaction.

No.

Try as they might...not a single conservative here has been able to articulate precisely how Gay marriage is going to destroy traditional marriage or our way of life.
It has been highly rewarding watching the heads of the right explode in a battle that they are going to lose badly, though.

If you think this is hot you have way more problems than just plain-old retarded liberalism.

untitled1.jpg

Maineman doesn't want to admit he was pwned here:

real sailors don't talk about their exploits.
That explains why you described your much younger wife doing unmentionables to you on the edge of the pool.

often. This afternoon, right on the edge of the pool. The fact that you've never had your cock sucked or ever eaten a woman's pussy until she screamed with delight and grasped your hair in her hands begging you not to stop speaks VOLUMES about what a sad repressed man you really are.

a lot colder than it was last year at this time, that is for sure... it's only 64 degrees right now with the high only expected to reach 80.

how about you?

Back