Definition of religion

I have hair and all the amazonerds are asses.......match made in heaven......

^^^^^^^^^^

208d03584a685e2121942f28478d2a72.jpg

I can't remember exactly, but it was either Australia or United Kingdom who recently added octopi and squid to their list of sentient animals protected under their nation's animal welfare laws.

I never knew octopi were so intelligent until I read about Inky!

It appears to be the UK, but no doubt Australia will follow suit. Not sure what it means as far as harvesting seafood but if it's to be more humane to harvesting animals, I support it.

Their definition seems to be any creature that can feel pain or joy. Pain is easy to test, but not sure about joy.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/lobsters-octopus-and-crabs-recognised-as-sentient-beings
Lobsters, octopus and crabs recognised as sentient beings
Amendment to Animal Welfare (Sentience) Bill following LSE report on decapod and cephalopod sentience

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...recognised-as-sentient-beings-in-domestic-law
Animals to be formally recognised as sentient beings in domestic law
Introduction of the Animal Welfare (Sentience) Bill as part of the Government's Action Plan for Animal Welfare

Pigs and cows, when they are well treated and kept as family pets, show a tremendous amount of joy and affection.

Which really gives me second thoughts about eating these sentient creatures.

Last edited:
You're confusing what I said with organized religion!

Doubt it's coincidence after more than 20 years of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking suicidal super egos continuation of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 diatribe Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam from those burning Bush's "it's just a God damn piece of paper" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights Christiananality pedophilia arsonists being dumb as ....... "one nation under God with equal justice under law".

Reality is what we say it is.

REALITY?

You suppose REALITY is determined by the currently dominant life form on a nondescript speck of dust circling a nondescript star in a nondescript galaxy in a supposed universe so large it takes light billions of years to traverse.

How cute!

REALITY?

You suppose REALITY is determined by the currently dominant life form on a nondescript speck of dust circling a nondescript star in a nondescript galaxy in a supposed universe so large it takes light billions of years to traverse.

How cute!

You are not very intelligent. Drop the condescension.

Back