Defying U.S., EU nears deal ending Cuban sanctions

Yep but I am not going to past a link. If you are to lazy to google, or so sure I am wrong. you can keep on being wrong if you are determined to do that.
I did google it. Again, mr no linky to assertions...

All of the flights were sold by companies outside the US and were only from outside the US.

In short, you can fly elsewhere from the US, but you must purchase the ticket from there to fly to Cuba. There are no Cuban commercial flights from the US regardless of the amount of "paperwork" you fill out.

damn lazy ass.

Currently, Tampa residents must travel to Miami to access the direct flights to Cuba, costing Tampa residents upwards of $350.00 roundtrip to Miami, in addition to added travel logistics and the flight costs to Cuba. By expanding their operations, Cuba Travel Services, Inc. will be able to offer a more cost-effective solution to residents in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

"We are very excited about expanding our travel services to residents outside of Miami, providing a substantial savings and easier travel access to Cuba. Particularly in light of the new regulations expanding travel to Cuban Americans,” said Michael Zuccato, General Manager of Cuba Travel Services, Inc. “Cuba Travel Services, Inc. hopes that the Bush administration will eventually allow direct flights from Tampa to Cuba. At present without such humanitarian flights, Cuban Americans in the Tampa region face economic and physical hardship in order to access the direct flights from Miami.”

The opening of direct flights from Tampa to Cuba should not be misconstrued as an opening in US Cuba Travel, but simply expanding on the humanitarian need for Cuban Americans, many of which are senior citizens who wish to visit their families. Cuba Travel Services, Inc. will work closely with local and federal elected officials on trying to make this humanitarian effort a reality, while working diligently within the community to better service those Cuban Americans and OFAC licensed passengers located in Tampa and the surrounding area.

http://havanajournal.com/travel/entry/cuba_travel_services_to_offer_tampa_havana_flights/

Damo owned, how much will anyone offer me for damo ?

There are no airlines permitted to fly regularly scheduled flights between the US and Cuba. There are, however, regular flights between Miami and Havana on airlines like American Eagle, Gulfstream International Airlines and Delta Air Lines. They get around the ban by classifying their flights as charters.

damn lazy ass.

Currently, Tampa residents must travel to Miami to access the direct flights to Cuba, costing Tampa residents upwards of $350.00 roundtrip to Miami, in addition to added travel logistics and the flight costs to Cuba. By expanding their operations, Cuba Travel Services, Inc. will be able to offer a more cost-effective solution to residents in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

"We are very excited about expanding our travel services to residents outside of Miami, providing a substantial savings and easier travel access to Cuba. Particularly in light of the new regulations expanding travel to Cuban Americans,” said Michael Zuccato, General Manager of Cuba Travel Services, Inc. “Cuba Travel Services, Inc. hopes that the Bush administration will eventually allow direct flights from Tampa to Cuba. At present without such humanitarian flights, Cuban Americans in the Tampa region face economic and physical hardship in order to access the direct flights from Miami.”

The opening of direct flights from Tampa to Cuba should not be misconstrued as an opening in US Cuba Travel, but simply expanding on the humanitarian need for Cuban Americans, many of which are senior citizens who wish to visit their families. Cuba Travel Services, Inc. will work closely with local and federal elected officials on trying to make this humanitarian effort a reality, while working diligently within the community to better service those Cuban Americans and OFAC licensed passengers located in Tampa and the surrounding area.

http://havanajournal.com/travel/entry/cuba_travel_services_to_offer_tampa_havana_flights/

But how do you get the paperwork that says you are Cuban-American?

damn lazy ass.

Ah, not commercial flights then. They are flights solely for former Cubans to visit their family. The same flights that have been going on for a long time... from Pres to Pres. In other words, nothing different except they may allow some from Tampa instead of only from Miami....

Thanks. Hot shot. It helps if you actually link things up, it makes actual sense that way.

As for "lazy" only one of us didn't google. And only one of us was clear on what they were asking for.

Ah, not commercial flights then. They are flights solely for former Cubans to visit their family. The same flights that have been going on for a long time... from Pres to Pres. In other words, nothing different except they may allow some from Tampa instead of only from Miami....

Thanks. Hot shot. It helps if you actually link things up, it makes actual sense that way.

As for "lazy" only one of us didn't google. And only one of us was clear on what they were asking for.

There ARE REGULAR flights from MIAMI to cuba. And you pay money so they are commercial. Who can fly on them is another matter. And they are also used for the few Cubans allowed to immigrate by Cuba to the USA.

That was my point. Crawfish all you want to.

There ARE REGULAR flights from MIAMI to cuba. And you pay money so they are commercial. Who can fly on them is another matter. And they are also used for the few Cubans allowed to immigrate by Cuba to the USA.

That was my point. Crawfish all you want to.
LOL. Don't look at that guy behind the curtain.

You said that I could take these flights with 'a bit more paperwork'.

You were wrong.

We have flights to cuba now.
A well kept secret under a Republican admministration, but you can go there. Just more paperwork.

All I added was the bold on the salient section.

You were wrong, I cannot go there on any flight from here because I can't poop paperwork that makes me "cuban-American" or somehow related to a Cuban.

You could damo if you were part of a church type org, I know people who fly on them.

But since you are a republican I am sure Cuba would not approve your visa.

You could damo if you were part of a church type org, I know people who fly on them.

But since you are a republican I am sure Cuba would not approve your visa.
Let me translate this for ya...

"I swim backwards because it makes it look like I'm not running away."

Procedures for Booking a Flight or Airfare to Cuba

1. For those that qualify to travel to Cuba under either a general license or specific license we suggest that you begin your preparations two months in advance of your travel date

2. You must have a license to travel to Cuba. Please consult the United States Treasury Department website.

If you need a specific license, which requires written government approval, you must acquire that license before proceeding with a reservation.

3. You also need a visa from the Cuban government. We can assist you in acquiring your visa ONLY in conjunction with a licensed trip.

4. Finally, you will also need to fill out the travel affidavit for the specific flight you plan to travel on. We must have the original form in our office prior to making your reservation

5. With the license, visa, travel affidavit in our possession we can then book your reservation

http://www.destinationcuba.com/procedure.htm

And check out this site for attending conferences, journalists religious liscences, acedemic, etc.

http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/cuba/cuba_tr_app.pdf

The crawfish has pincers in this case Damo :D

Procedures for Booking a Flight or Airfare to Cuba

1. For those that qualify to travel to Cuba under either a general license or specific license we suggest that you begin your preparations two months in advance of your travel date

2. You must have a license to travel to Cuba. Please consult the United States Treasury Department website.

If you need a specific license, which requires written government approval, you must acquire that license before proceeding with a reservation.

3. You also need a visa from the Cuban government. We can assist you in acquiring your visa ONLY in conjunction with a licensed trip.

4. Finally, you will also need to fill out the travel affidavit for the specific flight you plan to travel on. We must have the original form in our office prior to making your reservation

5. With the license, visa, travel affidavit in our possession we can then book your reservation

http://www.destinationcuba.com/procedure.htm

And check out this site for attending conferences, journalists religious liscences, acedemic, etc.

http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/cuba/cuba_tr_app.pdf

The crawfish has pincers in this case Damo :D
Again. In what way can I get there?

I've told you how we can get there. What you crawfish on is the idea that "you can get there you just need to fill out more paperwork"...

It's total rubbish, the vast majority of the US cannot take these flights as they do not fill the requirements necessary for the "permission".

Now. Anybody can get there easily by following the pattern that I found googling "flights to Cuba". Which is to purchase a ticket to somewhere that isn't sanctioning them and buy a ticket from there to Cuba. Which are not flights from the us that "you can get to Cuba by filling out paperwork" (paraphrasing there, the direct quote is above that says the same thing).

While your crawfish has pincers, they are traveling in the wrong direction to give injury.

Now either your original assertion was "poorly worded" again and you must admit to "poorly wording" your posts very often indeed, or your assertions have been easier to discredit because they are indeed poor assertions.

check out the link damo travel on those flights is not restricted to family visits as was posted on here.

Ohh But i did not say that so you did not question it.

Again. In what way can I get there?

I've told you how we can get there. What you crawfish on is the idea that "you can get there you just need to fill out more paperwork"...

It's total rubbish, the vast majority of the US cannot take these flights as they do not fill the requirements necessary for the "permission".

Now. Anybody can get there easily by following the pattern that I found googling "flights to Cuba". Which is to purchase a ticket to somewhere that isn't sanctioning them and buy a ticket from there to Cuba. Which are not flights from the us that "you can get to Cuba by filling out paperwork" (paraphrasing there, the direct quote is above that says the same thing).

While your crawfish has pincers, they are traveling in the wrong direction to give injury.

Now either your original assertion was "poorly worded" again and you must admit to "poorly wording" your posts very often indeed, or your assertions have been easier to discredit because they are indeed poor assertions.
repeating this post, because he didn't read it.

check out the link damo travel on those flights is not restricted to family visits as was posted on here.

Ohh But i did not say that so you did not question it.
No, it is extremely restricted and 'you can get there' is a rubbish assertion, and you know it.

Your crawfishing is very sad today. Although it is totally normal. Now, I suspect there will be a "I know you are but what am I" post coming up again. Truly you are making a silly spectacle of yourself.

i read the link. what permission do you need to get to take this flight? The few people i know who have been to Cuba have all had to go through Mexico.

As usual, uscit doesn't know what he's talking about. He heard something on a show and like a one-man game of telephone, messed up in attempting to regurgitate what he heard. You, cawacko, cannot buy a ticket to Havana from the US. Go to Mexico or Canada, fly from there. You'll get lots of ladies.

As usual, uscit doesn't know what he's talking about. He heard something on a show and like a one-man game of telephone, messed up in attempting to regurgitate what he heard. You, cawacko, cannot buy a ticket to Havana from the US. Go to Mexico or Canada, fly from there. You'll get lots of ladies.

There are a lot of good looking women there right?

Back