Defying U.S., EU nears deal ending Cuban sanctions

If I promise to bring back 20 to 25 Cubans to the land of the free do you think they would let me go? The 20 to 25 that I am thinking about would not take up much space and I already have a place for them to stay. They will not be a burden on the US economy at all.

If I promise to bring back 20 to 25 Cubans to the land of the free do you think they would let me go? The 20 to 25 that I am thinking about would not take up much space and I already have a place for them to stay. They will not be a burden on the US economy at all.
Well, I'd say bring 'em on... I'm sure Bush would love to have them too and if he could find a way he'd be all for it. Maybe you should just phone him up. You don't want anything on paper...

Damn, hurry up and die Castro's! There are some Cuban women who need to make Cawacko's acquantence.

There are a lot of good looking women there right?

Dude, you have NO idea. And Americans in Cuba are swamped with them. On my last night there in 2003, I turned down 3 of the most beautiful women on Earth because, believe it or not, after a week over there, I was saturated. I had no more sex drive left on the last night. Every ounce had been drained from me.

Fly to Cancun, take an Aero Caribe flight over for a few nights. It'll be epic.

Dude, you have NO idea. And Americans in Cuba are swamped with them. On my last night there in 2003, I turned down 3 of the most beautiful women on Earth because, believe it or not, after a week over there, I was saturated. I had no more sex drive left on the last night. Every ounce had been drained from me.

Jesus Christ! I need to make a road trip ASAP!

Hella. And they are culturally more open to experimentation.

That was ugly .. and nasty.

NAW .. you'd best stay out of Cuba.

Incredible .. the right-wingers are salivating over Cuba's pussy potential.

If only they could restore Batista to power and turn Cuba back into the donkey show brothel in the sky.

Last edited:

If only they could restore Batista to power and turn Cuba back into the donkey show brothel in the sky.
How is that ugly? I like the Cuban culture and it isn't a negative to be more open to new things.

Methinks you try so hard to find "ugly" in others that you miss any good that may be present.

And the first thing you think of is "Donkey shows"? That is ugly. That tells me more about you than I wanted to know.

Well, any time one of these idiots ventures away from p*ssy and into economics or politics, they get their asses skewered to a point that it’s almost inhumane, so it makes sense that they would stick to treating women like chattel and objectifying women based on the country they are from. I see a Cuban rape charge in the offing.

This is inane.

I would say that France is more open to that type of experimentation as well, I'll even bet that BAC wouldn't immediately jump to "Donkey Shows" with the exact same statement made about them.

I submit that the US is prude, often afraid of the human form, and that other cultures are very often not so much so.

To suggest I meant that ugliness he suggested is truly disgusting.

How is that ugly? I like the Cuban culture and it isn't a negative to be more open to new things.

Methinks you try so hard to find "ugly" in others that you miss any good that may be present.

And the first thing you think of is "Donkey shows"? That is ugly. That tells me more about you than I wanted to know.

I'm in pain.

You think you know more about me than you wanted to.

Oh the pain.

In a thread about opening relations with Cuba you offer comment about the "openness" of Cuban woman .. then feel offended when I call it ugly.

Oh the pain.

I'm sure the Cuban people have had enough of gringos coming to their land looking for the openness of Cuban women.

I'm in pain.

You think you know more about me than you wanted to.

Oh the pain.

In a thread about opening relations with Cuba you offer comment about the "openness" of Cuban woman .. then feel offended when I call it ugly.

Oh the pain.

I'm sure the Cuban people have had enough of gringos coming to their land looking for the openness of Cuban women.

Oh Gawd, your self righteous pomp schtick is awful. Horrible acting.

The US is prude as all hell. Cubans are not.

How that leads you to donkey shows is your problem, not Damo's.

I guess I'm missing something. How does saying Cuba has hot women mean I want Batista back?

Maybe they had Donkey Shows back in the day at the Freaknik?

Oh sure big boy .. Cuban women are just sitting around lusting for your big ass sprawled all over them.

This is indicative of the kind of attitudes that led to the Castro revolution in the first place.

Beefy you wrote before about how terribly, even horrifically poor Cubans were. These girls who were fighting to get in bed with you one after the other, did you buy them a drink? Food? Do you think they might have had any reason to hope some white man would come and make their life better? Did you ever even question that, or think of it?

They didn't stamp your Passport right? Just for a paper I am writing I need to know.

Back