Dems Continue to Rehabilitate and Unify With Bush-Era Neocons

He's the only poster here who has any real anti-war cred.
The rest of you are fakes.
you say you'll change the constitution
Well you know
We all want to change your head

You tell me it's the institution
Well you know
You better free your mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

You never claim anything that you truly are. Some limp dick wannabe Canadian that is too embarrassed by his own country to talk about it. Things were OK up there until Trudeau. Shiny baubles though right liberal?

Amadeus, on behalf of the USA i apologize for this uneducated ugly American who hopefully does not represent the majority of us here. I love Canada and could not be more pleased to share a continent with such a magnificent nation and people.

Sailor is an uneducated idiot who suffers from dunning Kruger. He has no idea how dumb he is, despite constant reminders by pointing up actual obvious mistakes. Best I can do to help.

Pure Russiaphobia.
Tying Trump to Putin for purposes of "resistance" is what got you all on "collusion"/treason"and other worthless
warmongering enabling with no factual basis.
Your party embraces the Deep State's desire to get rid of Trump without impeachment being necessarily needed.
Besides the fact this is the antithesis of US democracy, it enables the neocons to gin up the fears.
They've found a welcome home with the Democrats.

The rats of come home to roost..

The gop & gop sympathizers did everything they could to obstruct & make Obama fail.. EVERY FUCKING THING THEY COULD, EVERYTHING-you get that?? EVERYTHING..

THEY DID NOT THEN NOR NOW give a shit about us, the citizens they were elected to rep, they have an agenda & that is all that mattered, THEY DID NOT GIVE A SHIT IF AMERICANS GOT SCREWED AS A RESULT OF THEIR ATTACKS...

The gop & gop sympathizers did everything they could to obstruct & make Obama fail.. EVERY FUCKING THING THEY COULD, EVERYTHING-you get that?? EVERYTHING..

THEY DID NOT THEN NOR NOW give a shit about us, the citizens they were elected to rep, they have an agenda & that is all that mattered, THEY DID NOT GIVE A SHIT IF AMERICANS GOT SCREWED AS A RESULT OF THEIR ATTACKS...
you don't see the collusion between the Deep State. fake news and the Democrats.
Thats beyond any legislative obstructionism - it's bureaucratic nullification

you don't see the collusion between the Deep State. fake news and the Democrats.

I see lots of collusion, between trump & russians, mob, gubment etc, I don't give a shit about your imaginary deep state or your apologist bs for russia......

While you make accusations against others for "war mongering" on the country that hacked & interfered in our elections, you sir are the poster child for it when it comes to "Persian phobia"........

Amadeus, on behalf of the USA i apologize for this uneducated ugly American who hopefully does not represent the majority of us here. I love Canada and could not be more pleased to share a continent with such a magnificent nation and people.

Sailor is an uneducated idiot who suffers from dunning Kruger. He has no idea how dumb he is, despite constant reminders by pointing up actual obvious mistakes. Best I can do to help.

No worries, I generally don't pay any attention to Sailor. He thinks that by insulting Canada (and Trudeau) that I get irked and upset, but it is water off a duck's back. It doesn't matter where I live. Glad you like Canada and Canadians. Just remember that there are some ugly Canadians, too. Maybe I'm one of them. Or at least I am on these forums.

No worries, I generally don't pay any attention to Sailor. He thinks that by insulting Canada (and Trudeau) that I get irked and upset, but it is water off a duck's back. It doesn't matter where I live. Glad you like Canada and Canadians. Just remember that there are some ugly Canadians, too. Maybe I'm one of them. Or at least I am on these forums.

Where aBout?? If I may ask??

what do you NOT understand about 2 superpowers existing together on the same planet's northern hemisphere?

It's like the press hounding Trump for not pushing Putin on election meddling.

He tells them he did. 2x. they ignore it and ask. "Why didn't you confront Putin?"

Tillerson steps in and says it's an "intractible problem" (meaning there are other pressing issues for the 2 to cover.)

Then the press asks..."why didn't you confront Putin?"

answer the question you stupid cunt and no that is not what intractable means nor is that how it is even spelled.

you are a pseudo-intellectual at best.

you say you'll change the constitution
Well you know
We all want to change your head

You tell me it's the institution
Well you know
You better free your mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

you are so high on yourself

this,
but no, the traitor anatta doesn't "get it"
in fact he blames Obama.

I see lots of collusion, between trump & russians, mob, gubment etc, I don't give a shit about your imaginary deep state or your apologist bs for russia......

While you make accusations against others for "war mongering" on the country that hacked & interfered in our elections, you sir are the poster child for it when it comes to "Persian phobia"........
show us some collusion, not just your rants.
You choose not to understand the unmasking,and leaking are done in cooperation with the press to undermine an elected POTUS.
No matter what you think of Trump -that alone should give you pause.
Since when do unelected bureaucrats set policy? Don't answer, think about it first.
++
Persian phobia-huh? which regional power is fomenting unrest and supplying rebels at the other's border?
It ain't S.Arabia

no you fucking asshole.
for 8 years the GOP filed bills to repeal Obama care (over 60 IIRC)
that could not pass while refusing to vote on job bills AND WE PAID THEM.

YOU FUCKING IGNORANT SHITSTAIN

answer the question you stupid cunt and no that is not what intractable means nor is that how it is even spelled.

you are a pseudo-intellectual at best.
spelling don't mean shit.
"Intractable problem" is how Tillerson described the meeting when the hacking was brought up.

as usual you don't understand context, and wallow around the edges desperately trying to say something relevant

most well written post ever.

spelling don't mean shit.
"Intractable problem" is how Tillerson described the meeting when the hacking was brought up.

as usual you don't understand context, and wallow around the edges desperately trying to say something relevant

it still doesn't mean what you said, not even close

now answer the question, cunt.

is putin a murderous KGB thug or not?

no you fucking asshole.
for 8 years the GOP filed bills to repeal Obama care (over 60 IIRC)
that could not pass while refusing to vote on job bills AND WE PAID THEM.

YOU FUCKING IGNORANT SHITSTAIN
once again you conflate obstructionism ( condemnable -but Constitutional) to ILLEGAL LEAKING OF CLASSIFIED info by the bureaucrats.

1 is politically condemnable, the other is illegal and a usurpation of power

it still doesn't mean what you said, not even close

now answer the question, cunt.

is putin a murderous KGB thug or not?
fuck off. Yes it means EXACTLY what I said .you moron. read.

"the meeting was productive, but the question of Russian hacking was an intractable problem for the parties to address"

Back