Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

Interesting that the most hated person on the forum, Doc Dutch, is the only person Cypress talks to.
You have a lot in common with Cypress. You seem similarly "educated".

I have no doubt Cypress is both more educated and more mature than the two of you put together. :)

The fact Perry is attacking BP for her attack on me is very interesting.

T96LR3m.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly not for YOU.

In college you would have to learn to "synthesize" information , not just read it in a book and puke it out word-for-word.

you're a moron.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.. You've already confessed to reading almost everything I write, and I am not surprised you are even adopting and copying my syntax and style when it comes to a philosophy of education and learning.

I can't form my own opinion by myself in a vaccum about thermodynamics, quantum physics, ancient Greek history, Christian theology, Daoist philosophy..

It's hubris to think that I alone, in a vaccum, could have an informed opinion on any of that..

The only reasonable course for enlightenment and understanding is to seek the knowledge of various experts who devoted lifetimes of diligent study of these topics, and then synthesize and weigh that information from my own perspective.

After synthesizing the knowledge I have acquired from experts about Christian theology and Christian history, I tend to think Jesus was a historical person but I have my doubts about his divinity. I am not even sure it matters that much, because the important thing about Jesus, the apostolic fathers, and the ethics of the New Testament is the examples they set in living an authentic life of integrity and compassion.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.. You've already confessed to reading almost everything I write, and I am not surprised you are even adopting and copying my syntax and style when it comes to a philosophy of education and learning.

Jesus you think a lot of yourself. Seriously.

Now if only you could stop trying to hurt the mentally ill and spreading hatespeech about gay people.

QED on the backside of the Normalcy curve. What is your obsession with claiming you have more education than everyone else, Perry?

If you read the post closely you'll note I DO NOT make such a claim. I just know when I read the kind of stuff Cypress posts that he isn't really well educated. He is "self taught" and doesn't do a very good job as a teacher.

Ooooh, what did he get "reported" for? I bet it was pretty disturbing. I've seen him make some "bets" with people on this forum that skirted common human decency and it was actually kind of troubling. Makes me feel sorry for the people in real life who associate with him.

12 B violation

Congratulations for copying my philosophy of learning including copying my syntax and style

Ummm, dude if you were honest and looked back you would note that I've leveled the "synthesis" accusation at you for several months now. It goes way back.

You can't be honest, can you?

You hate the gay community, you fear the mentally ill but hate them enough to bully those you think mentally ill and you can't be honest.

Seriously you sound like a pretty vile person. I expect that from your buddy Doc, but you are so mealy mouthed it's hard to think of you as a "hard man"...but I guess evil comes in all forms doesn't it?

I think the biggest hole in your fake education is that you think anyone who uses a word is copying someone else because they use a word. That seems to be a "thing" with you. That's the sign of a simpleton who doesn't understand the larger world. I'm CLEARLY more educated than you in standard ways. You are an autodidcat who probably had a mid-level to low-level job but you bought a lot of books hoping that stacking them up would make you seem smarter. Then you ran into people who WERE smarter than you who can see through your "name dropping" game.

And I'm not the only one to notice it. :)

Seriously? This is really sobering. I'm actually kind of scared that I engaged with Doc Dutch at this point. I think it might be best if I leave him alone if that's something he's been associated with.

This is seriously bad shit.

Who knows what he's capable of! I fear for Cypress if he wakes up and crosses Dutch!

Who knows what he's capable of! I fear for Cypress if he wakes up and crosses Dutch!

Cypress, for his pseudo-intellectualism, is at least attempting to moderate his seething hatred of others. But I sense it is from a personal weakness position. I see Cypress as a giant pussy who tries to bamboozle everyone around him to think he's super smart. As you and I both noted he mainly just name drops without comprehension. But at least he doesn't seem to really relish the hatred like Doc.

You're right that one day maybe he'll wake up and see Doc for what he might actually be and then he'll have to rationalize all the bonhomie between him and Doc over the years.

I'm really kind of skeeved right now.

If you read the post closely you'll note I DO NOT make such a claim. I just know when I read the kind of stuff Cypress posts that he isn't really well educated. He is "self taught" and doesn't do a very good job as a teacher.
Then why do you keep denigrating the education of others, Perry?

I bet I can easily produce 10 posts of yours denigrating my education. Care to make a wager? I like 12B bets. It's a twofer for the winner. LOL

Then why do you keep denigrating the education of others, Perry?

I bet I can easily produce 10 posts of yours denigrating my education. Care to make a wager? I like 12B bets. It's a twofer for the winner. LOL

Sorry Doc, I'm done here. My apologies but you are simply skeeving me out a bit right now. Hope you understand.

Dutch is still carrying a hair up his ass ,over being reported a couple years ago!

Thanks for proving you were insincere about apologizing, Mason. It proves you are a liar.

I forgive you because of your illness, but it's one thing to think a person is an insincere liar and another to see them prove it.

Ummm, dude if you were honest and looked back you would note that I've leveled the "synthesis" accusation at you for several months now. It goes way back.

You can't be honest, can you?

You hate the gay community, you fear the mentally ill but hate them enough to bully those you think mentally ill and you can't be honest.

Seriously you sound like a pretty vile person. I expect that from your buddy Doc, but you are so mealy mouthed it's hard to think of you as a "hard man"...but I guess evil comes in all forms doesn't it?

I think the biggest hole in your fake education is that you think anyone who uses a word is copying someone else because they use a word. That seems to be a "thing" with you. That's the sign of a simpleton who doesn't understand the larger world. I'm CLEARLY more educated than you in standard ways. You are an autodidcat who probably had a mid-level to low-level job but you bought a lot of books hoping that stacking them up would make you seem smarter. Then you ran into people who WERE smarter than you who can see through your "name dropping" game.

And I'm not the only one to notice it. :)

I have written my philosophy of learning several times on this board, and you apparently were so impressed with the way I articulated it it pierced into your conciousness, so that when you wrote it to criticize me you actually plagiarized the same theme, context, syntax, and style you saw me write.

Sorry Doc, I'm done here.

My apologies but you are simply skeeving me out a bit right now. Hope you understand.
You'll be back to me in no time, Perry. You can't quit me. :)

I have no doubt you skeeve out daily, Perry. Hopefully you don't hurt yourself or anyone else in doing so. Good luck! :thup:

I have written my philosophy of learning several times on this board, and you apparently were so impressed with the way I articulated it it pierced into your conciousness, so that when you wrote it to criticize me you actually plagiarized the same theme, context, syntax, and style you saw me write.
It proves he read your post. :)

And I have used the word "synthesize" since about 1982. I don't care what you think anymore. I just learned that your best friend on this forum has some rather unappealing rules violations that cause me to vastly reconsider how much I want to associated with you if that is something you are OK with.

Back