Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

So it's just to painful for you to confess you were wrong and that I have a record of correctly using the word universal in both it's contexts, something that applies to everyone, or everywhere

You can read what I write, correct? Either that or you are just one dumb bastard.

You can read what I write, correct? Either that or you are just one dumb sonofawhore.

I read very little of what you write Jank, Perry, Quincunx, Ilacewords. I skim past 80 percent of it. You do not post in good faith, have been caught lying, and have been caught posting under sock puppet accounts.

On the other hand, you must have a grudging admiration for how much you have learned from me. Not only do you relentlessly read my threads and posts with keen interest, they inspire you to do hours and hours of frantic google research for more info.

I read very little of what you write

OK. That certainly explains it. Sorry I thought you were dumb. Just a rude sonofabitch.

On the other hand, you must have a grudging admiration for how much you have learned from me. Not only do you relentlessly read my threads and posts with keen interest, they inspire you to do hours and hours of frantic google research for more info.

You really are obsessed with people thinking you are smart aren't you? I've seen your type of "person" before.

You are kind of pathetic.

I read very little of what you write Jank, Perry, Quincunx, Ilacewords. I skim past 80 percent of it. You do not post in good faith, have been caught lying, and have been caught posting under sock puppet accounts.

The funniest part of your blather here is: even when I do post in good faith you cannot engage my points because either you don't understand them or you are just really stupid.

But at least you have an EXCUSE to run away from my points that doesn't require you to show the world you really aren't as smart as you think you are.

(I've only ever seen little kids blather on about dictionary definitions like you do....that was hilarious! And the fact that you don't even know what the OED is is even more hilarious!)

I have so far demonstrated that I am NOT making it up. You just don't like the English language in full.
No doubt you believe that is true, Perry, just like you believe it's true that making up socks and lying about your background is honest.

No doubt you believe that is true, Perry, just like you believe it's true that making up socks and lying about your background is honest.

Except I showed you the definition in the OED.

I love how obsessed you are with "dishonesty" while being dishonest. Or maybe you're just really stupid. Which is it, Helicopter Harry? Stupid or dishonest?

And I don't think I much care if you think I'm "dishonest"...at least I'm not mocking the disabled like you do every single day, Donald Trump.

I doubt God thinks mentally ill people like you are evil, Perry, no matter how many lies you tell.

Doc Dutch (AKA Dutch Uncle) Lands his Helicopter.

BS19x.gif

Except I showed you the definition in the OED.
Never saw it. Given your history of lying, I expect you're doing it now. What I did see was you denying the two linked definitions I posted yesterday.

I love how obsessed you are with "dishonesty" while being dishonest. Or maybe you're just really stupid. Which is it, Helicopter Harry? Stupid or dishonest?

And I don't think I much care if you think I'm "dishonest"...at least I'm not mocking the disabled like you do every single day, Donald Trump.
This is an excellent example of your problem, Perry.

Never saw it. Given your history of lying, I expect you're doing it now. What I did see was you denying the two linked definitions I posted yesterday.

This is an excellent example of your problem, Perry.

Just because you are stupid doesn't make my point any less valid. But I also understand that NOW is the part of the debate YOU LIKE. The hurling insults. Because neither you nor Cyprissy could actually engage with any of the valid points I raised you turn it (as you always do) into an argumentum ad hominem (in the true sense, not the "insult" sense....something you don't understand either I suspect).

HOW TO TELL THAT CYPRESS HAS NEVER HAD A PHILOSOPHY CLASS:

When unable to understand a point he turns every argument into an argumentum ad hominem. Funny thing is, he probably doesn't even know the real definition of ad hom. So I'll provide it from an authority (so he'll be able to quote it later on).

The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy:

13. The ad hominem fallacy involves bringing negative aspects of an arguer, or their situation, to bear on the view they are advancing. There are three commonly recognized versions of the fallacy. The abusive ad hominem fallacy involves saying that someone’s view should not be accepted because they have some unfavorable property.

SOURCE

And the fact that you don't even know what the OED is is even more hilarious!)
Hallucinating again Jank? Or just flat out lying again?. I never said anything about OED. I wasn't even aware you used that acronym,, because I don't read 80 percent of your relentless compositions to me.

Hallucinating again Jank? Or just flat out lying again?. I never said anything about QED. I wasn't even aware you used that Latin acronym,, because I don't read 80 percent of your relentless compositions to me.

What do you think the OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY IS THAT I QUOTED YOU DIMBULB?????

Seriously you didn't know what the OED was???????

I am SHOCKED. (Not really....you have a history of trying to sound smarter than you actually are)

Hallucinating again Jank? Or just flat out lying again?. I never said anything about OED. I wasn't even aware you used that acronym,, because I don't read 80 percent of your relentless compositions to me.

yes, I understand you don't understand 80% of what I say on here. That's because you lack education.

Back