Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

He is very distressed that you served in the military and flew choppers.

Perry's lies about being awarded a glorious geochem PhD is in the same pattern of internet posters who falsely claim to be military vets or medical doctors.

I never understood the motivation to lie to people one doesn't know and will never meet, I leave the analysis to the shrinks!
IMO, they are weak and/or stupid people who feel the world owes them something, but they don't want to work for it. When others succeed, they become extremely jealous.

IMO, they are weak and/or stupid people who feel the world owes them something, but they don't want to work for it. When others succeed, they become extremely jealous.

When I was in college I never talked other students about our grades, and always avoided the groups of students who were comparing the grades they got on tests.

I wasn't in competition with anyone, and was I only interested in advancing my goals as best I could.

^^^
Thinks I'm a helicopter mechanic. :rofl2:

Poor, poor Perry. Sad.

I think you've SEEN a helicopter and MAYBE rode in one, but don't worry, I don't think you really know anything about helicopters.

Remember how you tried to tell me what a "real PhD" would be like despite your not having ANY EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER with that level of achievement...well here's what it looks like comin' back atcha. I don't think they'd let someone like you (with SUCH aggression and anger issues) anywhere near a piece of equipment like that.

Last edited:
When I was in college I never talked other students about our grades, and always avoided the groups of students who were comparing the grades they got on tests.

I wasn't in competition with anyone, and was I only interested in advancing my goals as best I could.

LOL. Like anyone would care what a B/C student got on a test!

LOLOLOOOL.

Me neither, but then I wasn't in the competition. Just happy to make my Gentleman's C's and party hearty. :D

LOOK AT ME SHOW OFF
IMA DUMB LITTLE RETARD
WHATCHA GONNA DO?

7wfda3.gif
Nothing, Perry. You can't help being a retard and you're free to troll all you like, son. :thup:

Nothing, Perry. You can't help being a retard and you're free to troll all you like, son. :thup:

Making up stupid memes isn't trolling me?

Oh, I forget, you're "Special Needs Doc" so everything YOU do is OK but you can bitch about people doing the same thing you do.

Wow. You and Cypress....I can see why you trade your special computer files.

I had to focus and perform well enough to get into a decent grad school, but I knew my limitations and did not expect A's in calculus : )

YOU went to grad school? What happened? Why didn't you graduate? Too hard?

(YOu know, in all honesty, I have ZERO idea what your background is. You seem equally uninformed in SO MANY areas....it's hard to tell where a loser like you would wind up)

Me neither, but then I wasn't in the competition. Just happy to make my Gentleman's C's and party hearty. :D

So a "gentleman's C" because you were so stupid but could pay tuition they felt they needed to get your money and give you a piece of paper? Sounds about right. Especially given how little you seem to actually "know" per se.

I had to focus and perform well enough to get into a decent grad school, but I knew my limitations and did not expect A's in calculus : )

All I had to do was get the piece of paper because what I wanted to learn wasn't being taught at Arapahoe Community or UNC. LOL

All I had to do was get the piece of paper because what I wanted to learn wasn't being taught at Arapahoe Community or UNC. LOL

At least you didn't have to study something mind numbingly boring, like accounting or business. I would have never made it as a business major!

At least you didn't have to study something mind numbingly boring, like accounting or business. I would have never made it as a business major!

...or any major for that matter.

The reason you failed out of grad school is because you think buying a book = learning. That's your problem, Cypriss.

I enjoyed philosophy in community college, but when I switched to UNC, it was mind-numbingly dry and boring. I lost interest and focused on psychology.

IMO, the professors made all the difference.

Back