Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

I knew there was something fucked up about you, Perry.

So NOW I'm British????

You are HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh. I will gladly admit to being an anglophile but I'm not british.

In your imagination I'm apparently a British 20 year old/30 year old/15 year old who is homeless/living with mom and dad/in a facility and I'm gay/straight/woman/man.

At your rate of guesses I'll be everyone by the end of the week!

I enjoyed philosophy in community college, but when I switched to UNC, it was mind-numbingly dry and boring. I lost interest and focused on psychology.

IMO, the professors made all the difference.

Professor and class size.

I generally got a lot more out of a 15 person class, than a 200 person lecture hall.

^^ Perry PhD thinks you cannot learn from books, only from attending college classes. :laugh:
That sounds like something someone who lied about having a PhD would write

You've made a logic error there, Aristotle.

No, I know for a fact you CAN learn from books....just that YOU DON'T. You think having a shelf full of books that you can take pictures of = your intellect. It doesn't.

That's how you can play like you are all high and mighty intellectually but still not know basic facts in fields you talk about (like language, you didn't know what the OED was) or chemistry (you thought you could pull a fast one on someone who actually has taught chemistry and still has the books) or religion (you didn't understand the centrality of the Nicene Creed to most Protestants on earth)

No, Cypress, you just buy books. You don't comprehend what you read.

And you SUCK at formal logic.

(Feel free to google any of this stuff as you need to)

You've made a logic error there, Aristotle.

No, I know for a fact you CAN learn from books....just that YOU DON'T. You think having a shelf full of books that you can take pictures of = your intellect. It doesn't.

That's how you can play like you are all high and mighty intellectually but still not know basic facts in fields you talk about (like language, you didn't know what the OED was) or chemistry (you thought you could pull a fast one on someone who actually has taught chemistry and still has the books) or religion (you didn't understand the centrality of the Nicene Creed to most Protestants on earth)

No, Cypress, you just buy books. You don't comprehend what you read.

And you SUCK at formal logic.

(Feel free to google any of this stuff as you need to)
Good, you're no longer even bothering to deny you lied about your glorious geochem PhD.

Perry PhD invents phantom victories over his imaginary nemesis, Cypress
:magagrin:

7wgvae.gif
You can't become a pilot by blowing Prince Andrew, Perry.

7wh4g6.jpg

Good, you're no longer even bothering to deny you lied about your glorious geochem PhD.

Perry PhD invents phantom victories over his imaginary nemesis, Cypress

I love how you just ignore what people say. Is that how you "learned" so much? LOL.

You are one overinflated ego buffoon.

Nah, he just looked like what I imagined you as a "helicopter pilot". (And to be fair I didn't know it was a royal personage. Thanks for the info!)
^^^
Claims he googled it but didn't read the name.

Like you didn't know about Gaugin in Tahiti. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

You're a well known liar and faker, Perry. Now I know you're also a Royal Cocksucker. LOL

If you aren't a Limey then are you a Canuck? An Aussie? Or are you an American who likes to suck royal cock?

Back