Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

^^^
Claims he googled it but didn't read the name.

Like you didn't know about Gaugin in Tahiti. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

You're a well known liar and faker, Perry. Now I know you're also a Royal Cocksucker. LOL

If you aren't a Limey then are you a Canuck? An Aussie? Or are you an American who likes to suck royal cock?

You are the one who knows all about this stuff. But strangely I DO learn stuff from you. Not necessarily the "good kind" of stuff but I learn more about YOU.

Hey, tell me a story about your famous Helicpoter Action! Were you in the Falklands conflict?
You are the one who knows all about this stuff. But strangely I DO learn stuff from you. Not necessarily the "good kind" of stuff but I learn more about YOU.

Since you like to drool over Prince Andrew in a flight suit and the Falkland Islands so much, here's another one for you, Perry.

7wh9j0.jpg

Perry PhD is obsessively interested in my philosophy education

Correct, I was not a humanities major and didn't have time in my schedule for an elective class in Philosophy during college.

Education for me didn't stop at age 23. This is an accounting of the philosophy and intellectual history books and video content I own.

But Why do you get so obsessed and distressed about what I am reading and learning, Jank?

View attachment 25479
View attachment 25480

-Cypress' Collection -

The Will to Power: The philosophy of Frederich Nietzsche

Great Minds of the Eastern Intellectual Tradition

Masters of Greek Thought: Socrates, Plato, Aristotle

The Transcendentalist Movement

Birth of the Modern Mind: The Intellectual History of the 17th and 18th Centuries

The Modern Intellectual Tradition: From Descartes to Derrida

Existentialism and the Meaning of Life

Great Minds of the Western Intellectual Tradition, 3rd Edition

Mind-Body Philosophy

The Great Ideas of Philosophy

Books that Matter: Analects of Confucius

Philosophy of Mind

Philosophy, Religion and the Meaning of Life

-not pictured -

Introduction to Greek Philosophy

Exploring Metaphysics

Philosophy and Religion in the West

European Thought in the 19th Century

European Thought in the 20th Century

Great Philosophical Debates: Free Will and Determinism

Philosophy in the Middle Ages

Philosophy of Science

Philosophy as a Guide to Living
I scanned my spreadsheet database of my collection, and totally forgot about these audio ebooks and courses:

Practical Philosophy: The Greco-Roman Moralists

Freedom: The Philosophy of Liberation

Plato's Republic

The Ethics of Aristotle

The Great Questions of Physics and Philosophy

Meaning of Life: Perspectives from the world's Great Intellectual Traditions

The Big Questions of Philosophy

World Philosophy

Plato, Socrates, and the Dialogues

Natural Law and Human Nature

Given who this particular person is, are you sure you want to continue this?
You're the one who cleans his pipes, Perry. You tell me. Do you want me to repost all the pictures of him you posted to me then lied about who he was? Is this another 12B "Gaugin of Tahiti" thing of yours, Perry the Phallus Cleaner?

7whbby.jpg

You are the one who openly asked about my philosophy education.

Why does it enrage and distress you when I show it?

Remember when you mocked me for showing a picture of my bookshelf? Yeah, that's it. I thought maybe you were smarter than that but apparently you really aren't.

And just having a list of books does NOT mean you understand ANY of them. You are clearly well read but you are also clearly not that sharp. You didn't finish grad school because you lack the key factors of SYNTHESIS and ANALYSIS. You don't have the ability to see your argument from any other side than what you read directly from some book somewhere. Not like you UNDERSTAND it or anything, you just parrot it.

That's the problem with you, Cypress. You want people to think your BOOKSHELF = your INTELLECT. And CLEARLY it does NOT!

And you're a massive hypocrite. You whine when I mock your photograph of your bookshelf yet YOU FIRST MOCKED MINE.

How can you be so DENSE?

Go fly a helicopter.

images
The mods can see you deleted your posts, Perry the Royal Phallus Cleaner.

Everyone else can see the date/time stamp of you altering your posts, dumbass. You post half a dozen pictures of Prince Andrew the Helicopter Pilot, ask about the Falklands campaign and you expect the mods are stupid enough to believe you didn't know it was Prince Andrew??? Just like you didn't know anything about Gaugin in Tahiti? Report me, dumbass. Seriously. I'd like to see them look deeply into your account.

Be honest, Perry, what is your IQ? 80-89? 70-79? Are you a moron or imbecile?

Stanford-Binet-Intelligence-Scale-300x271.png

The mods can see you deleted your posts, Perry the Royal Phallus Cleaner.

Everyone else can see the date/time stamp of you altering your posts, dumbass. You post half a dozen pictures of Prince Andrew the Helicopter Pilot, ask about the Falklands campaign and you expect the mods are stupid enough to believe you didn't know it was Prince Andrew???

Be honest, Perry, what is your IQ? 80-89? 70-79? Are you a moron or imbecile?

LOL. More fake psychology from the board's fake psychologist. LOL

Remember when you mocked me for showing a picture of my bookshelf? Yeah, that's it. I thought maybe you were smarter than that but apparently you really aren't.

And just having a list of books does NOT mean you understand ANY of them. You are clearly well read but you are also clearly not that sharp. You didn't finish grad school because you lack the key factors of SYNTHESIS and ANALYSIS. You don't have the ability to see your argument from any other side than what you read directly from some book somewhere. Not like you UNDERSTAND it or anything, you just parrot it.

That's the problem with you, Cypress. You want people to think your BOOKSHELF = your INTELLECT. And CLEARLY it does NOT!

And you're a massive hypocrite. You whine when I mock your photograph of your bookshelf yet YOU FIRST MOCKED MINE.

How can you be so DENSE?

It's not just me Perry PhD. Other posters have openly wondered why you show so much obsession and envy about me. You would be only the second poster in 17 years.

If you want to scream in fury about what you think my history background is, I can give you a list of the history books and streaming content I have completed in the last ten years. I keep track of it so I don't accidentally repeat anything. Just let me know.

It's not just me Perry PhD. Other posters have openly wondered why you show so much obsession and envy about me. You would be only the second poster in 17 years.

If you want to scream in fury about what you think my history background is, I can give you a list of the history books and streaming content I have completed in the last ten years. I keep track of it so I don't accidentally repeat anything. Just let me know.

I'm just curious who you can be so unobservant. You fancy yourself a great intellect (you keep an Excel sheet of your books) but you really come across as a shut in who doesn't really know much about the stuff he reads.

BTW: who are the "other posters" that inhabit your imagination? Doc Dutch (AKA Dutch Uncle)? Your only friend on here? He likes you because he buys your schtick. But then he's clearly got problems of his own.

I'm just curious who you can be so unobservant. You fancy yourself a great intellect (you keep an Excel sheet of your books) but you really come across as a shut in who doesn't really know much about the stuff he reads.

So it sounds like suddenly you don't want to see a list of my history books and audio courses, despite being so previously keen on obsessing and speculating what my background is.

Back