Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

Man you are angry today! You aren't even TRYING anymore. You are just lashing out randomly. First you ask about "guns" then you ask if I'm a royalist....your meds need fixing if this is your new normal
Wow. I hit a real nerve here. Funny. I wonder what I did. I need to figure that out. LOL. You are REALLY PISSED right now.
BECAUSE YOU DEMONSTRABLY KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT IT.
You are a POSEUR.
II think you are dumb as a box of hammers.

I've met TONS of people like you! You are a dime a dozen.
You really couldn't possibly have gone to college. You belie such stupidity.
7whlsg.jpg

Anyone here besides me think Perry's trains don't run on time?

For the record I TRIED to discuss topics with you.

You really couldn't possibly have gone to college. You belie such stupidity.
I don't invest time in having serious discussions with the mentally unbalanced, with liars, or with sock puppets.

Impress me by stating what kind of flight suit Andrew is wearing, Perry, and I'll stop for today.

Otherwise, you'll just be known as Perry, the Royal Cocksucker and I'll keep going. LOL

By all means, keep going. I will defer to your expansive knowledge about all these topics. (I never claimed to be a "helicopter pilot" like you have. And clearly you know a LOT about it)

By all means, keep going. I will defer to your expansive knowledge about all these topics. (I never claimed to be a "helicopter pilot" like you have. And clearly you know a LOT about it)
Translation: I'm a fucking moron and don't have a clue. I just unzip and blow them. I don't ask questions.

Got it. Thanks, Perry the Royal Cocksucker! :thup:

I wish you people would find something to argue about!

I read this thread, and now I want my time back! This thing turned into a Shit-slinging contest way back!

There was some interesting information here- BUT THE SHIT-SLINGING RUINED THIS THREAD!

Why can't people just agree to disagree without all the insults and shit-slinging?

I wish you people would find something to argue about!

I read this thread, and now I want my time back! This thing turned into a Shit-slinging contest way back!

Why can't people just agree to disagree without all the insults and shit-slinging!

I tried. Cypress just wanted to fight. And Doc just wants to make up silly memes.

IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
Like that, Royal Cocksucker?

The Cambridge dictionary defines universal as 'existing everywhere or involving everyone.'

-a universal truth
-Food, like sex, is a subject of almost universal interest.
-The new reforms have not met with universal approval within the party.

So collectively, that is Oxford, Webster's, and Cambridge dictionaries.

Even Imannual Kant, garden variety philosophy professors, students, and informed laypersons know what the word universal frequently means, in context.

One of Kant's categorical imperatives is the universalizability principle, in which one should "act only in accordance with that maxim through which you can at the same time will that it become a universal law.” In lay terms, this simply means that if you do an action, then everyone else should also be able to do it.

https://www.tc.columbia.edu/institu...nt's categorical imperatives,be able to do it.

IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
I feel the same. Do you feel better, Perry the Royal Cocksucker?

I feel the same. Do you feel better, Perry the Royal Cocksucker?

Still enraged I see. That's unfortunate. Have you tried some breathing exercises? That will help decrease your stress. Maybe Cypriss can help calm you down a bit. Why don't you two set up a little discord server and talk to each other about quantum mechanics and philosophy!

Even Imannual Kant, garden variety philosophy professors, students, and informed laypersons know what the word universal frequently means, in context.

Still on this? It's honestly like you can't read when it has been explained to you multiple times.

This is why you did so bad at college. You need to PAY ATTENTION.

(Kudos on SO MANY instances of you responding to your own posts. Clearly in your mind you are the smartest person you know.)

IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
IMA ROYAL COCKSUCKER
I can see you don't feel any better, Perry the Royal Cocksucker.

Did Prince Andrew give you any tips? More than the tip of his Royal Cock, I mean.

I can see you don't feel any better, Perry the Royal Cocksucker.

Wow. This seems to be a "devastating burn" in your imagination. Sorry but I'm simply not offended. But apparently YOU think you have landed on the best insult known to man!

(Can I just say this afternoon has been a treat. Thanks for the entertainment...I'm serious)

Back