Electricity storage impossible with current rtechnologies

Anyone notice that Tom is incapable of answering my question?

He can't do it,

He has no fucking idea what to say.

Clearly he has lied all the years about his honors degree in chemistry.

Anyone notice that Tom is incapable of answering my question?

He can't do it,

He has no fucking idea what to say.

Clearly he has lied all the years about his honors degree in chemistry.
If you want to discuss electric vehicle charging then start a thread. This thread is not about that and you are clearly attempting to derail it.

If you want to discuss electric vehicle charging then start a thread. This thread is not about that and you are clearly attempting to derail it.

Bullshit!
This thread is about batteries.
Charging is integral to the use of batteries.

You have been outed.

You are a copy-pasta fraud.

You are worse than anatta.

Bullshit!

You have been outed.

Oh well, nobody can say I didn't try. Clearly the article was nothing to do with charging but you decided that you wanted it to be anyway. I am not playing your Deshtard taunting games.

Excellent article which provides some actual numbers to show that storage using current technologies is just a pipedream. Here is an excerpt.

Summary:

"The Earth is flat!!!! If you sail to the horizon you'll fall off the edge!!!!"

"If God had meant for man to fly, he'd have given him wings!!!"

"The moon is made of green cheese!!!!"

Bullshit!

You have been outed.

Poor Tom.

Posting "on topic" for Tom;
your article is complete and total hogwash.

Lithion ion battery production will increase tenfold by 2020 alone.

That's 3 years from now.
So Tom, do a quick estimate of the geometrical projection of growth at that rate (and clearly there is adequate demand to fuel such growth)
and you will quickly see that your premise is complete assfuckery cut from whole cloth(entirely fabricated for the prosaic amongst us).

Futhetmore, and even more importantly,
the advent of Lithium Metal batteries with four times the storage than lithium ion

and Lithium Air batteries with 10 times the storage will make this subject moot long before 2040
as well as enable electric cars as well as trucks to travel great distances on a single charge.

Tom thread fail rating: utter failure.

Poor Tom.

Posting "on topic" for Tom;
your article is complete and total hogwash.

Lithion ion battery production will increase tenfold by 2020 alone.

That's 3 years from now.
So Tom, do a quick estimate of the geometrical projection of growth at that rate (and clearly there is adequate demand to fuel such growth)
and you will quickly see that your premise is complete assfuckery cut from whole cloth(entirely fabricated for the prosaic amongst us).

Futhetmore, and even more importantly,
the advent of Lithium Metal batteries with four times the storage than lithium ion

and Lithium Air batteries with 10 times the storage will make this subject moot long before 2040
as well as enable electric cars as well as trucks to travel great distances on a single charge.

Tom thread fail rating: utter failure.
You do make me laugh, you consider posting on topic to be doing me a huge favour.

This paper is from the Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics and clearly points out the downsides to larger lithium ion battery production and is not something pulled out of your arse when you are away with the fairies.

Industrial-scale production of larger lithium ion battery cells may become a limiting factor in the near future if plans for even partial electrification of vehicles or energy storage visions are realized. The energy capacity needed is huge and one has to be reminded that in terms of cars for example production of 100 MWh equals the need of 3000 full-electric cars. Consequently annual production capacity of a million cars requires 100 factories each with a 300 MWh capacity.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021961411003090?via=ihub

Last edited:
Back