Elizabeth Warren's story of racist grandparents disputed by Cherokee genealogist

Are her parents or anyone else in the family saying that that's what was done??

I have no idea. It's not an issue I have given any attention to because Americans love to claim they have Native American in them whether they have any clue to it being true or not since few have had DNA tests and are going by family stories.

I have no idea. It's not an issue I have given any attention to because Americans love to claim they have Native American in them whether they have any clue to it being true or not since few have had DNA tests and are going by family stories.

But shouldn't it be important enough to verify, seeing as how it's kind of disrespectful to the Native American Indians.

And just think, a really simple test would settle the dispute; but maybe she's worried that it will reveal that she's really male.

Those that support her blindly accept what she says. Should test results prove she isn't native American at all, they'll be the same ones that would make excuses for her.

What Americans "love to claim they have Native American in them whether they have any clue to it being true or not . . . "?

But shouldn't it be important enough to verify, seeing as how it's kind of disrespectful to the Native American Indians.

It should be important enough to see because experts have said there "no evidence" supporting her claim on current information.

The leftwingers that support her will blindly accept a claim like this because she said yet demand mountains of proof for any claim for someone they don't support.

True. But over here we have plenty of people going around saying they're aboriginals, when they look like the dame out of the Sound of Music. We're probably more embarrassed than you.

You live in a location, or claim to, that did gun confiscation in the hundreds of thousands. You should be embarrassed for that alone.

My step-sister's side of the family, had a similar story that had been handed down over the years.

My niece had the 23 and me test ran and guess what.

NO NATIVE AMERICAN DNA.

She did find a step-brother that had been talked about.

Step-brother would not share DNA with her, and you do not always get the DNA results you think you will based on the genetics of the parents.

My mother has 25% German DNA, me: none. Literally none.

So the stories of her German Ancestry were true, I just inherited none of it.

Interesting Distraction from The Fat Orange Elephant in The Room:

Elizabeth Warren is a Massachusetts Senator, her DNA or anyone else's DNA has ZERO Impact on my Day-to-Day life.

Her Grandparents of anyone else's Grandparents has ZERO Impact on my Day-to-Day life.

Donald Trump is News, Stormy Daniels is New, Elizabeth Warren Grandparents isn't News

:cool:

It is like all this 'Anglo-Saxon' bullshit gone in for by those who find German mercenaries attractive. People choose their own imagined ancestors.

warning.png

Two epic irony threads from Trump supporters still going strong - this one & Stormy.

What happened to good ol' fashioned self-awareness?
So, according to you, this forum should only have threads devoted to Trump, how magnanimous of you

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Two epic irony threads from Trump supporters still going strong - this one & Stormy.

What happened to good ol' fashioned self-awareness?

Don’t forget the “Trump is not a racist” thread. The Trumptards have been their asses kicked on that one since last May.

Don’t forget the “Trump is not a racist” thread. The Trumptards have been their asses kicked on that one since last May.

Yet no one has proven the claim made in the thread. How is that kicking ass? More like you're still kissing Obama's black ass.

So, according to you, this forum should only have threads devoted to Trump, how magnanimous of you

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

No - just don't hit me with faux outrage about Warren allegedly fibbing about her ancestry (which we still don't know), when Trump did the same.

Back