Ex-gay

that's not the conclusion I would draw from your response.....I'm asking if you believe it's possible.....if so, why do you claim he's actually going back into the closet as a homosexual?.....

I don't believe people change their sexual orientations. It sounds like this guy is probably bisexual (or at least partly) and has had some issues in his life.

Its much easier to assume the guy's lying so that your position is correct than to take him at face value and admit that your position may be wrong. *shrug*

Its much easier to assume the guy's lying so that your position is correct than to take him at face value and admit that your position may be wrong. *shrug*

That is what you have done on more than one occasion.

I also am going by what the APA and AMA have said about "curing" homosexuals.

That is what you have done on more than one occasion.

I also am going by what the APA and AMA have said about "curing" homosexuals.

Do you know how they came about that position? I would agree that forcing a homosexual to change is wrong. But doing research in order to provide help and therapy for those that do wish to change, is valid.

Do you know how they came about that position? I would agree that forcing a homosexual to change is wrong. But doing research in order to provide help and therapy for those that do wish to change, is valid.

And I have no problem with research into way to help those who want to change.

sheeesh, USF is still in meltdown mode and can't even bring himself to discuss the thread topic

if this is your best attempt at running away from the truth, ignoring facts, studies that don't comport to your world view, i almost feel sorry for you. but you brought on yourself. i've given you numerous chances to discuss the study, facts and issues of the case. but you want to obsessively make this thread about me. its a little creepy.

I'm not sure what your definition of a meltdown is; but if you're asserting that I'm having one over you, when all I've done is ask questions, then you must be ready for a straight jacket over some of your own obsessiveness.

When did you "choose" to be hetrosexual, seems like a simple question; seeing as how you have declared sexuality a choice.

When did you "choose" to be hetrosexual, seems like a simple question; seeing as how you have declared sexuality a choice.

Actually, choosing homosexuality is a choice, with heterosexuality being the natural, or default position. One doesn't choose heterosexuality any more than one chooses to be born.

And the inverse would be that it's much easier for you to assume the guy's being honest, so that your position is correnct, then to admit that he may be lying and your position may be wrong,

Actually, choosing homosexuality is a choice, with heterosexuality being the natural, or default position. One doesn't choose heterosexuality any more than one chooses to be born.

Enjoy your life of living like a rock; because it's apparent that you reject everything that doesn't agree with your presumptions.
You really shouldn't worry so much; because no one is trying to convince you that you're a homosexual.

Back