Faith is not "without evidence" argument

Quote exactly where I said peope enjoyed being slaves.

You didn't. You just made light of their problems with this ignorant post:
I do and it's widely acknowledged that they did. If you're a recently freed slave, and you had training in a craft, do you not have an advantage over someone who isn't skilled in a craft.
As usual, BP is overreacting as she is wont to do. An "artistic" personality. :)

Stating a fact is now also "making light".

You're not much better than him.

You posted an opinion, dumbass. That's why even BP called you on it.

BP has a feminine personality, but thanks for revealing one of the reasons you don't get laid by women very much. LOL

No historian justifies slavery.

Of course not andI also never said that. Are you always this dishonest?

Edit: people like you are part of the problem as it relates to the political divisiveness we see today. You are the kind of person who repeatedly misrepresents what was said and then attacks somebody for simply stating a fact. People like you are far too common on the left.

Last edited:
LOL. This is why I see no difference between you guys and Bible-thumping misogynistic, homophobic racists. You both wear blinders and only see your own hate in the mirror. Sad.

Is it hatred to call the Jedi religion nonsense? Is it nonsense to call the Greek gods silly mythology? Which is more likely: that I hate your silly religion, or that you're so emotionally invested in your silly religion that any criticism is interpreted in a hostile manner?

Of course not andI also never said that. Are you always this dishonest?

Edit: people like you are part of the problem as it relates to the political divisiveness we see today. You are the kind of person who repeatedly misrepresents what was said and then attacks somebody for simply stating a fact. People like you are far too common on the left.

IIrony

She's a woman. Most women are Lefties. The whole Yin-Yang thing.

I've already explained morality to you. THe fact you need a magical invisible sky daddy to not enslave someone is YOUR FAILURE.

Jeez what a fuckin' moron you are.

It's frightening to think that the only thing holding some people back from being monsters is their fear of Yahweh.

Doc is never open about what his "religious faith" is but he sure does dance around it a lot.

I've decided to become Pastafarian. There's so much proof for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Example: How you can you be an atheist when every single planet and moon is shaped like a meatball?

Glory be to FSM!

(r)Amen!

Is it hatred to call the Jedi religion nonsense? Is it nonsense to call the Greek gods silly mythology? Which is more likely: that I hate your silly religion, or that you're so emotionally invested in your silly religion that any criticism is interpreted in a hostile manner?

Doc and his little buddy, Cypress, are strange ducks in the religion front. They, for some reason, get SO BENT when someone says anything even remotely unpleasant about the God concept. Cypress CLAIMS to be an agnostic. Doc doesn't seem to claim anything. He just likes to spread hatred around. That's what gets him hard (and at age 68 or whatever he claims to be, that's probably a rare thing these days. )

Is it hatred to call the Jedi religion nonsense?

Is it nonsense to call the Greek gods silly mythology?

Which is more likely: that I hate your silly religion, or that you're so emotionally invested in your silly religion that any criticism is interpreted in a hostile manner?
To keep harping on it, yes. Absolutely. If every time Star Wars was brought up and a person constantly jumped in to demean Jedis, wouldn't that say something about their personality? Their likes and dislikes?

It's ignorant. Understanding why Greek and, later, Roman gods evolved is important to understanding their thinking.

I don't have a religion, dumbass. The fact you leap to that conclusion is why I think you are overly emotional on the subject. You are irrational, 'Murica, and your posts are evidence of that assessment.

I've decided to become Pastafarian. There's so much proof for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Example: How you can you be an atheist when every single planet and moon is shaped like a meatball?

Glory be to FSM!

(r)Amen!

Hear! Hear! My old FSM t-shirt wore out long ago.

I've already explained morality to you. THe fact you need a magical invisible sky daddy to not enslave someone is YOUR FAILURE.

Jeez what a fuckin' moron you are.
^^^
Another reason why I think Perry has the mind of a child in the body of a man. LOL

I don't have a religion, dumbass. The fact you leap to that conclusion is why I think you are overly emotional on the subject. You are irrational, 'Murica, and your posts are evidence of that assessment.

So you think that atheism is bad because it hurts the feelings of non-atheists when they speak about their disbelief? Is that why you get so bent whenever anyone tries to speak about atheism?

I'm trying to figure you and your little fuckboi, Cypress, out and it just doesn't add up. I mean YOU are so dedicated to making everyone feel like shit you can't POSSIBLY care about what theists feel.

You are a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

(Actually that's not correct. I know exactly what you are: a hate monger who gets off on pissing on people. Atheism is just another thing you can leverage to spread around the hatred which is the only thing that gets you hard anymore, old man)

Back