Family Value Conservatives: Sarah Palin's Daughter Pregnant at 17..and Not married...

If it helps you. Frankly, you are retarded, if you honestly believe that pregnancy actually begins at the end of the woman's last cycle. And your own source shows you are wrong.

Nobody else believes damo was asserting that in the first place. That's just your lame wish that he had said your stupid strawman argument.

If you believe the above, then you are the one that is displaying idiotic/retarded tendencies. It doesn't matter how we "treat" the deaths in our legal systems. THAT doesn't define life. GENETICS defines when the life begins. But I know... you will ignore the SCIENCE, because it goes against your "opinions".

I have made it clear that I am talking about what should be the legal definition of life. I don't give a fuck about your biased views on the science. That impacts no one.

I have made it clear that I am talking about what should be the legal definition of life. I don't give a fuck about your biased views on the science. That impacts no one.

RString, if after all thiese pages you still maintain that Palin is trying to force her values on others, you are completely lost.

And THAT was the reason all this started.

A legal definition doesn't change anything.

Nobody else believes damo was asserting that in the first place. That's just your lame wish that he had said your stupid strawman argument.

What else would anyone believe? I have given him a source from his own site that states there is no difference between conception and the beginning of a pregnancy. I don't agree with that, but his own source says he's wrong and the only thing he has to support him is an article discussing the dating of the pregnancy, which does begin at the end of the last menstrual cycle.

BIASED views on science? ROFLMAO....

How is it biased?????

GENETICS dictates that a unique life is formed when the sperm cell and egg cell combine. Unless you would care to provide some scientific evidence to the contrary.

As for the "legal" definition... if it is anything other than what is scientifically PROVEN, then it is merely an arbitrary definition designed to fit someones political/social beliefs.

1) Yes, not all implant

2) Your statistic... what exactly is it based on? AN OPINION??? What are these "beliefs" based on? Has someone been following women around and checking disgarded eggs to see if they had been fertilized?

3) Even if that statistic is correct, it doesn't change the fact that a unique life begins at conception. If the fertilized egg does not implant, then it DIES... naturally. Whether we issue a death certificate or not doesn't change any of that.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/MEDLINEPLUS/ency/article/001488.htm

It is estimated that up to 50% of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant.

As for the "legal" definition... if it is anything other than what is scientifically PROVEN, then it is merely an arbitrary definition designed to fit someones political/social beliefs.

And it is quite arbitrary to define what is a "natural" death as you do when you stated that...

If the fertilized egg does not implant, then it DIES... naturally.

How is it any different to lessen the chance of implantation with a morning after pill or some other device than with breastfeeding, smoking, alcohol consumption or caffeine consumption.

And what does ANY of that have to do with my contention that those opposing Roe V Wade are NOT foring their values on others?

I am trying to get back to the original reason all this debate about medical terminology started.

Go back and check, I took issue with life begins at conception, not whether someone is trying to force their views on others.

but life does begin at conception. That's just science. There's a whole science about life called biology. Look into it.

And again, in the context of law. You believe whatever you like about the science, I don't care. As long as it does not cross into law it is an imposition on no one.

Go back and check, I took issue with life begins at conception, not whether someone is trying to force their views on others.

And you have not proven anything about whether life begins at conception.

You have just talked about all the fertilized eggs that women lose before they even know they are pregnant.

Which has no bearing whatsoever on the argument.

What you take issue with is whether that life is a "person" and with that arbitrary measure you pretend to believe that fertilization doesn't begin a human life. I think you have a philosophical measure you attempt to maintain is somehow "scientific". It is rejecting science like a flat-earther to pretend that a unique human life hasn't begun at fertilization.

That it still has some obstacles to overcome doesn't change that one iota.

And again, in the context of law. You believe whatever you like about the science, I don't care. As long as it does not cross into law it is an imposition on no one.

Oh, so science proving when life begins shouldn't change the law?

WTF? Thats pure lunacy. If science proves something is fact, and the laws were written based on mistakes, then the laws MUST be changed.

And it is quite arbitrary to define what is a "natural" death as you do when you stated that...

How is it any different to lessen the chance of implantation with a morning after pill or some other device than with breastfeeding, smoking, alcohol consumption or caffeine consumption.

1) No, if the egg fails to implant, it will die as it cannot support itself... it will die naturally.

2) That said, yes, there are many things that can prevent the implantation. To deliberately prevent the implantation, you are deliberately ending that life.

What you take issue with is whether that life is a "person" and with that arbitrary measure you pretend to believe that fertilization doesn't begin a human life. I think you have a philosophical measure you attempt to maintain is somehow "scientific". It is rejecting science like a flat-earther to pretend that a unique human life hasn't begun at fertilization.

That it still has some obstacles to overcome doesn't change that one iota.

Here is what I said...

If you believe life begins at conception then you are a retarded hypocrite. When in the history of any society have fertilized eggs flushed regularly from a womans body been treated as a death, in ritual or legal matters.

Now, I did not modify conception with from a legal standpoint in the first sentence. But the second was my context and if you look in the more carefully worded post "If Life Begins at Conception" my point is clearly the legal definition.

What is murder, homicide or natural death are philosophical or legal definitions and they can be quite arbitrary. The same is true of a human life. We don't even pretend that the death of a fertilized egg is anywhere near the same as the death of a human life in simple rituals and it would be absurd to do so. Far more absurd would it be to punish women for attempting to prevent implantation.

Did any of you even begin to think About the fact that Obama's mother was a teenage pregnant mother, who ended up marrying the father, and gave birth to oBAMA....Was Obama's Grandmother, the mother of the pregnant teen (Obama's mom), who also came to the rescue of Obama's mom and her grandchild a BAD PARENT because Obama's mom got pregnant in her teens?

Had abortion been legal in 1961, I wonder if Obama's mama would have.

1) No, if the egg fails to implant, it will die as it cannot support itself... it will die naturally.

That's an arbitrary definition.

2) That said, yes, there are many things that can prevent the implantation. To deliberately prevent the implantation, you are deliberately ending that life.

And so you want to outlaw breastfeeding, hysterectomies and the morning after pill? The distinction whether one does it "deliberately" to prevent implantation or knowing that it very likely will prevent implantation is completely arbitrary.

Back