Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

No they killed the innocent Palestinians that Hamas uses as shields
Nope. The Israeli military killed each and every one. They knew they could count on Nazi shills like you to manage to transfer the blame to those being killed as "having deserved it."

Nope. The Israeli military killed each and every one. They knew they could count on Nazi shills like you to manage to transfer the blame to those being killed as "having deserved it."

So you're saying the Jews should just sit back shut the fuck up and take their eradication without saying a word. They tried being nice to you nazis once and we saw how that turned out for them.

This is completely irrelevant. The world has had hostage situations before. The resolution has never been to rampantly kill the surrounding civilian population.

Israelis are committing war crimes against civilians that are not excused just because terrorists committed heinous crimes in attacking Israel.

The problem is you believe Hamas, nobody is "randomly" killing "civilians". They literally tell them where it's going to happen and give them time to leave. LOL. It's a terrible way to run a war, but they want to make sure they are clear they want to hurt Hamas and not everyone in Gaza.

I always find it interesting. Right now you are supporting a group of people who literally kidnapped elderly folks in wheelchairs along with women and children, some of them dragged the naked body of a victim through their streets while they celebrated the supposed "greatness" of their God. They hold civilians at gunpoint and do not allow them to leave in the hopes that their victims won't strike back because they know their victims don't want to strike civilians. And all the while the response has been extremely careful you would prefer to believe blistering lies and nonsense about the "soulless" victims of their attack?

None of this makes any sense, it's like Arabs trying to argue that no Jews existed in the territory that became Israel before 1948, it's just nonsense, utter and complete babbling fantasy. Folks that spoke this much nonsense in any other context would likely be medicated if not put away for delusions.

How do you know they can't manage to move back and forth between Iran and Gaza?

Some are, yes.

I don't think you have it figured out.

Because they do not share a border with Iran. Gebus... <SMH>... You don't just ignore the news and spout nonsense, you don't know what a map is...

Between Gaza and Iran is Israel, Jordan, and Iraq... they share a border with two nations, Israel and Egypt. Egypt locked down the border and our intel shows that nobody is crossing there, at all.

Hamas is still in Gaza, unless they threw themselves into the sea.

Well, considering there is no where for them to go, Jordan, Egypt and even Syria will not let them in, and the fact that when the hostages are released on occasion they are still in Gaza, it isn't hard to figure this one out even for folks who wear AssHats... ;)

I heard there's tunnels to escape thru.

I heard there's tunnels to escape thru.

Not to Iran like dopey above thinks, and the tunnels go into Israel. The reality, the hostages are in the tunnels, nobody is escaping, Egypt will not let them in, Israel is actively fighting them, and Hamas is still in Gaza because they have nowhere else to go but the sea.

If Israel didn't care about the hostages it is very likely they could simply flood the tunnels and be done with this.

Not to Iran like dopey above thinks, and the tunnels go into Israel. The reality, the hostages are in the tunnels, nobody is escaping, Egypt will not let them in, Israel is actively fighting them, and Hamas is still in Gaza because they have nowhere else to go but the sea.

If Israel didn't care about the hostages it is very likely they could simply flood the tunnels and be done with this.

that's big of them.

they should be elected kings of the universe.

:tardthoughts:

that's big of them.

they should be elected kings of the universe.

:tardthoughts:

Or... More sanely, less forehead slopey, and something that is doable. They can just stay in Israel and defend themselves like any other sane group of folks would do.

Because they do not share a border with Iran. Gebus... <SMH>... You don't just ignore the news and spout nonsense, you don't know what a map is...

Between Gaza and Iran is Israel, Jordan, and Iraq... they share a border with two nations, Israel and Egypt. Egypt locked down the border and our intel shows that nobody is crossing there, at all.

they were saying something about going to the sea. did anyone check the beach?

Once again the difference being that Hamas seems the eradication of Jews from the face of the earth.
... whereas the Israelis are effectively eradicating the Palestinians off the face of the earth. Hamas is just talk and bluster. Israel is action.

It's also a sad reality that they use innocent Palestinians to try and achieve their ends.
It's also a sad reality that Israelis will gladly kill innocent civilians.

The only people putting innocent Palestinians at risk is Hamas.
Nope. That would be Israel actively killing them, roughly 4,500 of them, without Hamas anywhere around.

Now unless you're suggesting that the Jews just sit back and allow themselves to be eradicated
Now unless you support the ongoing eradication of Palestinian civilians, you'll stop approving of the atrocities committed by Israelis.

You're not going to stop, are you?

Or... More sanely, less forehead slopey, and something that is doable. They can just stay in Israel and defend themselves like any other sane group of folks would do.

Im good with that.

I just don't want us to get all involved and shit and nuke iran like lindsay graham wants.

... whereas the Israelis are effectively eradicating the Palestinians off the face of the earth. Hamas is just talk and bluster. Israel is action.

It's also a sad reality that Israelis will gladly kill innocent civilians.

Nope. That would be Israel actively killing them, roughly 4,500 of them, without Hamas anywhere around.

Now unless you support the ongoing eradication of Palestinian civilians, you'll stop approving of the atrocities committed by Israelis.

You're not going to stop, are you?

To ensure "never again" you must maintain psychopathic control.

hurt people hurt people.

let's just all back away and sing a hymn.

:nolovejesus:

Im good with that.

I just don't want us to get all involved and shit and nuke iran like lindsay graham wants.

Indeed. If we didn't elect babbling dementia patients who project weakness and give billions to Iran (in 2021 Dementia Joe gave Iran 4.5 Billion that does not include the now "frozen" <not frozen, but being held by Qatar> 6 billion he promised) we likely wouldn't be in this position at all, but here we are.

I agree, though. Let's not entangle ourselves further. Not only that but Israel is rich enough to pay us for the crap we just throw at them.

Joe Robinette Jr. is the Fire Chief of an insane fire department that believes the only way to put out a fire is to smother it in piles and piles of borrowed US Dollars. When Hamas attacks Israel we throw 14 Billion on that fire, for some reason we also throw 64 Billion on Ukraine though these two things are not connected, and we promise to throw 10 Billion to Hamas to use to smother the fire in Gaza...

Indeed. If we didn't elect babbling dementia patients who project weakness and give billions to Iran (in 2021 Dementia Joe gave Iran 4.5 Billion that does not include the now "frozen" <not frozen, but being held by Qatar> 6 billion he promised) we likely wouldn't be in this position at all, but here we are.

I agree, though. Let's not entangle ourselves further. Not only that but Israel is rich enough to pay us for the crap we just throw at them.

Joe Robinette Jr. is the Fire Chief of an insane fire department that believes the only way to put out a fire is to smother it in piles and piles of borrowed US Dollars. When Hamas attacks Israel we throw 14 Billion on that fire, for some reason we also throw 64 Billion on Ukraine though these two things are not connected, and we promise to throw 10 Billion to Hamas to use to smother the fire in Gaza...

:cheers:

The problem is you believe Hamas,
Nope. Your problem is that you are all too willing to look the other way as Israelis commit war crimes. That is on you. Israelis deliberately launched air strikes into civilian targets. That is always a war crime. You have to be a mindless shill for Israel to excuse it.

I'm all for Israel defending itself, and I insist that Israelis answer for all applicable war crimes.

... nobody is "randomly" killing "civilians".
Now it's you I don't believe. In fact, I think you just regurgitated that comment per the Israeli Shill Playbook. The idea that roughly 4,500 Palestinian civilians, killed at the hands of Israeli soldiers, none of whom attacked Israel and all of whom were alive and well weeks ago, was at all necessary to exact justice on the Ayatollah of Iran for his attacks on Israel, ... is totally absurd. I don't need to be believing/trusting anyone to recognize atrocities when they occur.

By the way, I noticed that you haven't said word one to any of the myriad of people asserting that Israel is morally within their rights to mete out death sentences to Palestinian civilians depending upon for whom they vote.

They literally tell them where it's going to happen and give them time to leave.
Air strikes require far more due diligence. It would be one thing if they were to clear the area first and ensure all building had been evacuated before bombing a civilian center, but they don't. They just announce "Hey, we're going to be bombing, destroying and guns-blazing, ... so you might want to consider leaving. When people die (each and every time), the Israelis just say "Hey, we told them." That is totally negligent and morally abhorrent.

LOL. It's a terrible way to run a war,
It's deliberate. If they were actually seeking justice for the attacks on Israel, they would be attacking Iran. Israelis happen to HATE Palestinians more than they hate Iranians who are trying to kill them.

but they want to make sure they are clear they want to hurt Hamas and not everyone in Gaza.
I'm not buying it. 4,500 needlessly dead Palestinians (who never attacked Israel) tells me that Israel wants to eradicate Palestinians if they can.

Right now you are supporting a group of people who literally kidnapped elderly folks in wheelchairs along with women and children,
Nope. I don't support anybody in the middle east. I'm a neutral observer who has noticed, as of late, the war crimes committed by Israel and plethora of people who wish to excuse Nazi Germany 2.0 ... and I am not one of them.

I agree completely with your rant on how bad Hamas terrorists are. It is entirely assumed. They are very bad people and if/when they die it will be a good thing. You do not need to reiterate this.

However, the topic is the behavior of Israeli soldiers and the Fourth Reich policy of Israel. Hamas does not come into play. Israelis are committing war crimes and should be held accountable. I realize that Israel is full of totally racist ashsoles who consider Palestinians to be animals; Israelis routinely demonize Palestinians as deserving of death, all of them. Israelis are free to be as bigoted as they wish but they should still be held accountable for any war crimes they commit.

And all the while the response has been extremely careful
I am not buying this.

... you would prefer to believe blistering lies and nonsense
I don't believe anything anyone tells me because everybody lies to me. You're lying to me. It's totally irrelevant, however, because I'm not taking sides. My position holds that all people in this world who commit war crimes should be held accountable. Israeli soldiers and commanders are committing war crimes. Israeli soldiers and commanders should be held accountable for their atrocities.

Nope. Your problem is that you are all too willing to look the other way as Israelis commit war crimes. That is on you. Israelis deliberately launched air strikes into civilian targets. That is always a war crime. You have to be a mindless shill for Israel to excuse it.

I'm all for Israel defending itself, and I insist that Israelis answer for all applicable war crimes.

Now it's you I don't believe. In fact, I think you just regurgitated that comment per the Israeli Shill Playbook. The idea that roughly 4,500 Palestinian civilians, killed at the hands of Israeli soldiers, none of whom attacked Israel and all of whom were alive and well weeks ago, was at all necessary to exact justice on the Ayatollah of Iran for his attacks on Israel, ... is totally absurd. I don't need to be believing/trusting anyone to recognize atrocities when they occur.

By the way, I noticed that you haven't said word one to any of the myriad of people asserting that Israel is morally within their rights to mete out death sentences to Palestinian civilians depending upon for whom they vote.

Air strikes require far more due diligence. It would be one thing if they were to clear the area first and ensure all building had been evacuated before bombing a civilian center, but they don't. They just announce "Hey, we're going to be bombing, destroying and guns-blazing, ... so you might want to consider leaving. When people die (each and every time), the Israelis just say "Hey, we told them." That is totally negligent and morally abhorrent.

It's deliberate. If they were actually seeking justice for the attacks on Israel, they would be attacking Iran. Israelis happen to HATE Palestinians more than they hate Iranians who are trying to kill them.

I'm not buying it. 4,500 needlessly dead Palestinians (who never attacked Israel) tells me that Israel wants to eradicate Palestinians if they can.

Nope. I don't support anybody in the middle east. I'm a neutral observer who has noticed, as of late, the war crimes committed by Israel and plethora of people who wish to excuse Nazi Germany 2.0 ... and I am not one of them.

I agree completely with your rant on how bad Hamas terrorists are. It is entirely assumed. They are very bad people and if/when they die it will be a good thing. You do not need to reiterate this.

However, the topic is the behavior of Israeli soldiers and the Fourth Reich policy of Israel. Hamas does not come into play. Israelis are committing war crimes and should be held accountable. I realize that Israel is full of totally racist ashsoles who consider Palestinians to be animals; Israelis routinely demonize Palestinians as deserving of death, all of them. Israelis are free to be as bigoted as they wish but they should still be held accountable for any war crimes they commit.

I am not buying this.

I don't believe anything anyone tells me because everybody lies to me. You're lying to me. It's totally irrelevant, however, because I'm not taking sides. My position holds that all people in this world who commit war crimes should be held accountable. Israeli soldiers and commanders are committing war crimes. Israeli soldiers and commanders should be held accountable for their atrocities.

they need people to accept the killing of innocents on their behalf. it's a bit deranged.

it's really not good enough for them if we just say "do what you need to do, leave us out of it."

that's literally not good enough for the zionists. they demand our blood and treasure, a sacrifice, like someone else i know.

Because they do not share a border with Iran.
So it would come as a surprise to learn people have been able to sneak out of Gaza?

Perhaps, and perhaps not. If Israel could confirm the exact location of each terrorist, they could determine whether any made it out and Israel wouldn't need to flail wildly, killing so many civilians. As it stands, they merely believe all terrorists are still in Gaza and are operating under that assumption, but they could be wrong. Nonetheless, the Israelis sure are killing many (thousands) people needlessly and don't seem to care.

There is no discernible difference between Hitler's rants and your rants, save Hitler dehumanized Jews and you dehumanize Palestinians. Hitler believed that Jews were subhuman and thus deserved to be eradicated, and you believe Palestinians are subhuman and deserve eradication. Seeing as how there is no substantive difference between your view and Hitler's view, we can just refer to you as Hitler for expediency.

At this point you are raving incoherently.

I realize that you prefer to think of them as an entire class of animals. I just don't think along those lines.

This is the Hitler perspective, i.e. Jews are the reason for all Germany's problems. Palestinian civilians are clearly all a bunch of terrorists who are the reason for all of Israel's problems. I totally get it, Adolph.

Your logic is nonexistent. My position has not changed. It is wrong to kill any living human who has not committed any crime (and who has not expressed any desire to die).

I'd ask you why you applaud Israeli war crimes against innocent Palestinian civilians, but then again, we have already established that you are a shitty Nazi who would have no problem with Israel shoving all the Palestinians into ovens or gas chambers. You seek to justify Israeli war crimes. You are a shitty person.

No difference between Hitler's and my rants? My problem is with Hamas, not the Palestinian people. Your accusation of me being Hitler is lunacy.

I'd say it's you who raves incoherently with your false accusations of me.

Entire class of animals? Hamas? Absolutely. Where have I said this about the Palestinians in general? Please point this out.

Psychobabble.

Nonexistent logic? My position hasn't changed either. Firing rockets into a crowd of music festival participants isn't killing innocent human beings who have committed no crime? Seriously?

So, I am a shitty Nazi? Your baseless accusations of me having no problem shoving "all the Palestinians" into gas ovens is delirious at best. That makes you the shitty person.

Back