Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

Full stop. You are a racist who needs to assign hateful and dehumanizing attributes to an entire class of people in order to justify his bigotry. You are no better than a Nazi.

Israel does not have any moral authority to commit war crimes or any other atrocities against Palestinian civilians, regardless of for whom they voted.

You're drivel is not impressive.

But apparently you think Hamas does. Hamas has had control of Gaza for 18 years. Instead of working to make life better for Palestinians, like maybe working cooperatively with their neighbors to trade goods and services, they remain intent on destroying every Jew on the planet. What you call me is irrelevant and doesnt change the facts.

What's with this Hitler shit?
There is no discernible difference between Hitler's rants and your rants, save Hitler dehumanized Jews and you dehumanize Palestinians. Hitler believed that Jews were subhuman and thus deserved to be eradicated, and you believe Palestinians are subhuman and deserve eradication. Seeing as how there is no substantive difference between your view and Hitler's view, we can just refer to you as Hitler for expediency.

No one's more Hitler-like, such as you, than progressives.
At this point you are raving incoherently.

An entire class of people? WTF?
I realize that you prefer to think of them as an entire class of animals. I just don't think along those lines.

An entire class of terrorists is more like it
This is the Hitler perspective, i.e. Jews are the reason for all Germany's problems. Palestinian civilians are clearly all a bunch of terrorists who are the reason for all of Israel's problems. I totally get it, Adolph.

You must think it was OK for Hamas to fire rockets into a music festival, huh?
Your logic is nonexistent. My position has not changed. It is wrong to kill any living human who has not committed any crime (and who has not expressed any desire to die).

I'd ask you why you applaud Israeli war crimes against innocent Palestinian civilians, but then again, we have already established that you are a shitty Nazi who would have no problem with Israel shoving all the Palestinians into ovens or gas chambers. You seek to justify Israeli war crimes. You are a shitty person.

You're drivel is not impressive.
Your overt racism is horrifying.

Hamas has had control of Gaza for 18 years.
Always with the EVASION, like any cowardly Nazi. Why do civilians warrant a death sentence at the hands of Israeli soldiers? Why are you totally dishonest on this topic? Should I call you Joseph Goebbels?

Instead of working to make life better for Palestinians,
How does this give Israeli soldiers the moral authority to commit atrocities against civilians?

There is no discernible difference between Hitler's rants and your rants, save Hitler dehumanized Jews and you dehumanize Palestinians. Hitler believed that Jews were subhuman and thus deserved to be eradicated, and you believe Palestinians are subhuman and deserve eradication. Seeing as how there is no substantive difference between your view and Hitler's view, we can just refer to you as Hitler for expediency.

At this point you are raving incoherently.

I realize that you prefer to think of them as an entire class of animals. I just don't think along those lines.

This is the Hitler perspective, i.e. Jews are the reason for all Germany's problems. Palestinian civilians are clearly all a bunch of terrorists who are the reason for all of Israel's problems. I totally get it, Adolph.

Your logic is nonexistent. My position has not changed. It is wrong to kill any living human who has not committed any crime (and who has not expressed any desire to die).

I'd ask you why you applaud Israeli war crimes against innocent Palestinian civilians, but then again, we have already established that you are a shitty Nazi who would have no problem with Israel shoving all the Palestinians into ovens or gas chambers. You seek to justify Israeli war crimes. You are a shitty person.

You repeat the same stupid shit over and over again. You need to come to terms with the fact you're a jew hating prick. Just admit it.

Your overt racism is horrifying.

Always with the EVASION, like any cowardly Nazi. Why do civilians warrant a death sentence at the hands of Israeli soldiers? Why are you totally dishonest on this topic? Should I call you Joseph Goebbels?

How does this give Israeli soldiers the moral authority to commit atrocities against civilians?

Its the same authority that you think Hamas has to commit atrocities against Jews civilians.

You repeat the same stupid shit over and over again. You need to come to terms with the fact you're a jew hating prick. Just admit it.
Nope. I realize that you can't imagine any person not being overtly racist at all, but I'm not. Once again, my position is as follows:

It is wrong to kill a living human who has not committed any crime. Only shitty people support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime.

I'm sorry if you are not able to grasp what any of this means; I wish you luck in getting help.

Its the same authority that you think Hamas has to commit atrocities against Jews civilians.
I do not hold this position. My position is as follows:

It is wrong to kill a living human who has not committed any crime. Only shitty people support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime.

Nope. I realize that you can't imagine any person not being overtly racist at all, but I'm not. Once again, my position is as follows:

I'm sorry if you are not able to grasp what any of this means; I wish you luck in getting help.

My moral compass works just fine. You should look for one.

I do not hold this position. My position is as follows:

Once again the difference being that Hamas seems the eradication of Jews from the face of the earth. It's also a sad reality that they use innocent Palestinians to try and achieve their ends. The only people putting innocent Palestinians at risk is Hamas. Now unless you're suggesting that the Jews just sit back and allow themselves to be eradicated how do you see them protecting themselves against the "shitty people" that "support the the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime."? Be specific.

If you are trying to beat Hamas for attacking Israel, it is profoundly stupid to tell them you are going to, and then wait a couple of weeks. Hamas is long gone. The people who just live there are being bombed and killed. I suppose rightys will wonder why the people living there should take offense at their sons and daughters being killed and wounded. It's OK to bomb us because someone else attacked you. We understand.
Israel is amassing more Middle East hate.

This ignores that they hold hostages and are literally telling them, "If you come in we will kill these hostages" thus showing that they are still there. You have to deliberately ignore news to be this misinformed.

This ignores that they hold hostages and are literally telling them, "If you come in we will kill these hostages" thus showing that they are still there. You have to deliberately ignore news to be this misinformed.

and hamas would never lie or misrepresent.

and hamas would never lie or misrepresent.

Well, considering there is no where for them to go, Jordan, Egypt and even Syria will not let them in, and the fact that when the hostages are released on occasion they are still in Gaza, it isn't hard to figure this one out even for folks who wear AssHats... ;)

All I know dipshit is ...
So this topic is so unimportant to you that you can't be bothered to perform a modicum of independent research to find out what is going on?

Let's educate you. Civilians did not attack Israel. Nonetheless, Israel is attacking, and killing, civilians, many of whom did not vote for Hamas, but that is totally irrelevant. Israelis are killing civilians who never attacked Israel. Meanwhile, Israel is not mobilizing against Iran and the Ayatollah who majorly attacked Israel. It appears that Israel welcomes attacks from Iran but cannot suffer to have civilians within close proximity.

There you go. Now you don't have to peruse the internet to find out what's going on. The Israeli military has killed thousands of civilians for no reason other than racist HATRED; the body count is approaching 5,000.

This ignores that they hold hostages and are literally telling them, "If you come in we will kill these hostages" thus showing that they are still there.
This is completely irrelevant. The world has had hostage situations before. The resolution has never been to rampantly kill the surrounding civilian population.

Israelis are committing war crimes against civilians that are not excused just because terrorists committed heinous crimes in attacking Israel.

So this topic is so unimportant to you that you can't be bothered to perform a modicum of independent research to find out what is going on?

Let's educate you. Civilians did not attack Israel. Nonetheless, Israel is attacking, and killing, civilians, many of whom did not vote for Hamas, but that is totally irrelevant. Israelis are killing civilians who never attacked Israel. Meanwhile, Israel is not mobilizing against Iran and the Ayatollah who majorly attacked Israel. It appears that Israel welcomes attacks from Iran but cannot suffer to have civilians within close proximity.

There you go. Now you don't have to peruse the internet to find out what's going on. The Israeli military has killed thousands of civilians for no reason other than racist HATRED; the body count is approaching 5,000.

No they killed the innocent Palestinians that Hamas uses as shields to get useful idiots like you to sympathize with their eradication of all Jews on the planet. Uncle adolf would be proud of you little mengele

Back