Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

I totally get it. What I wrote was "If Israelis are brought to trial ...".

On that point, If Israelis are brought to trial for war crimes, the quip "I was only following orders!" or "Israel has every right to defend itself!" will not avail.

I would say it would in absentia. That is, the defendant(s) wouldn't show up for the trial, there'd be no mechanism for the court to arrest them and bring them to trial, so the trial would be a one-sided kangaroo court where the prosecution alone presents their case with the court rendering a verdict. It'd be the joke it appears to be. That's why you can't try the victors for war crimes, and why I say The only real war crime is losing.

It's a simple issue here, as long as Hamas wants to rid the world of Jews ...
... Israelis have the green light to commit war crimes and other atrocities against Palestinian, Spanish and Mongolian civilians. You have made your point clearly.

... they aren't entitled to any respect or consideration.
I got it. As long as Hamas wants to rid the world of Jews ... Palestinian, Spanish and Mongolian civilians, along with any other civilians who never attacked Israel, aren't entitled to any respect or consideration.

Keep crying though it apparently seems to make you feel better.
I see. Bigotry and HATE on your part is "crying" on my part. Yep, you are definitely a shitty person.

Let me ask you a question, when did Israel leave Gaza?
I don't know when. This seems like a completely unrelated pivot question. I'm still waiting for an answer to my question to which none of the Palestinian-HATERS on JPP will respond.

Why does the Ayatollah attacking Israel earn Palestinian civilians a death sentence? The only responses I have received to this question amount to "Palestinian civilians merit eradication off the face of the earth because that is what they DESERVE, for being sub-human and I HATE all of them, especially the ones I have never met."

Honorable mentions go to those responses that amount to "Israelis are morally entitled to commit war crimes and other atrocities against whomever they wish, even commit genocide because, hey, Israel has every right to defend itself."

I wonder if Israelis would agree that Hitler had every right to throw Jews into gas chambers and ovens because, hey, Germany had every right to defend itself.

... Israelis have the green light to commit war crimes and other atrocities against Palestinian, Spanish and Mongolian civilians. You have made your point clearly.

I got it. As long as Hamas wants to rid the world of Jews ... Palestinian, Spanish and Mongolian civilians, along with any other civilians who never attacked Israel, aren't entitled to any respect or consideration.

I see. Bigotry and HATE on your part is "crying" on my part. Yep, you are definitely a shitty person.

I don't know when. This seems like a completely unrelated pivot question. I'm still waiting for an answer to my question to which none of the Palestinian-HATERS on JPP will respond.

Why does the Ayatollah attacking Israel earn Palestinian civilians a death sentence? The only responses I have received to this question amount to "Palestinian civilians merit eradication off the face of the earth because that is what they DESERVE, for being sub-human and I HATE all of them, especially the ones I have never met."

Honorable mentions go to those responses that amount to "Israelis are morally entitled to commit war crimes and other atrocities against whomever they wish, even commit genocide because, hey, Israel has every right to defend itself."

I wonder if Israelis would agree that Hitler had every right to throw Jews into gas chambers and ovens because, hey, Germany had every right to defend itself.

As long as Hamas wants to do to the Jews what Hitler wanted to do to the Jews I have no regard for them whatsoever.

The Jews posed no threat to the Nazis. Only an idiot would argue that.

Israel left Gaza to the animals in 2005. So in other words for 18 years Gaza has been under the control of Hamas. It's quite relevant that for 18 fucking years Hamas has done exactly nothing for Palestinians.

Last edited:
... there'd be no mechanism for the court to arrest them and bring them to trial,
They might not be able to enter Israel to arrest them but the accused won't be able to leave Israel and travel to any country that is a signatory of the ICC because there they would be apprehended.

As long as Hamas wants to do to the Jews what Hitler wanted to do to the Jews I have no regard for them whatsoever.
Why do you keep calling Palestinian civilians "Hamas" when you know that they aren't?

The Jews posed no threat to the Nazis ...
... just as Palestinian civilians pose no threat to Israel. Only an idiot would argue that.

Israel left Gaza to the animals in 2005.
Say no more, say no more. Your position is clear.

So in other words for 18 years Gaza has been under the control of Hamas.
Did you notice that Israel did not dismantle the government in Gaza? Did you notice that the Israeli military killed about 4,500 Palestinian civilians? Did the Ayatollah of Iran attack Israel or did Palestinian civilians?

Wait, wait, wait ... you HATE those animals so they are to blame for everything bad in the world and should be eradicated, yes?

It's quite relevant that for 18 fucking years Hamas has done exactly nothing for Palestinians.
It's not relevant in the least. Hamas is not Palestinian civilians.

Why do you keep calling Palestinian civilians "Hamas" when you know that they aren't?

... just as Palestinian civilians pose no threat to Israel. Only an idiot would argue that.

Say no more, say no more. Your position is clear.

Did you notice that Israel did not dismantle the government in Gaza? Did you notice that the Israeli military killed about 4,500 Palestinian civilians? Did the Ayatollah of Iran attack Israel or did Palestinian civilians?

Wait, wait, wait ... you HATE those animals so they are to blame for everything bad in the world and should be eradicated, yes?

It's not relevant in the least. Hamas is not Palestinian civilians.

Are you dense? Hamas is the ruling authority of the Palestinians elected by Palestinians.

AGAIN as long as Hamas wants to eradicate Jews from the face of the earth they get what they deserve. Figure it the fuck out Einstein.

Exactly wrong. Israel has been bombing the Palestinians day after day, using over 300 missiles a day. There is no way to say is humane. Men. women and children are being killed. Whatever excuses you can come up with, it will mean nothing to a kid whose sister has been killed. The reality they live in is terrifying and they did nothing to cause it. They will remember it forever and will always hate Israel.
Hamas is in tunnels with the hostages. They are safe.

They might not be able to enter Israel to arrest them but the accused won't be able to leave Israel and travel to any country that is a signatory of the ICC because there they would be apprehended.

Bet that doesn't work either. It hasn't to date for the most part simply because most nations don't want to be involved in the resulting shitstorm.

If a member of IDF commits war crimes he/she should be held accountable.
And there's the rub. None ever are.

Who's going to hold Hamas fighters accountable?
Israel doesn't seem to want to. Do you see Israel invading Iran? No. Do you see Israel going after Hamas terrorists? No. Do you see Israel going to war against Palestinian civilians who never attacked Israel. Yes. Well, how are Hamas fighters ever going to be held accountable if Israel doesn't want to pursue the matter? Israel would rather commit genocide against defenseless "animals" who they HATE.

They targeted a music festival.
No Palestinian civilians targeted anything. WTF?

Talk about war crimes?
Yes, let's talk about war crimes. You have overtly racist Israelis, in full military getup, not storming Iran (who attacked them) but instead electing to butcher Palestinians civilians, killing roughly 4,500 of them, because of their HATE for the Palestinian "animals." Hate generates adrenaline, but clouds the mind.

And there's the rub. None ever are.

Israel doesn't seem to want to. Do you see Israel invading Iran? No. Do you see Israel going after Hamas terrorists? No. Do you see Israel going to war against Palestinian civilians who never attacked Israel. Yes. Well, how are Hamas fighters ever going to be held accountable if Israel doesn't want to pursue the matter? Israel would rather commit genocide against defenseless "animals" who they HATE.

Holy crap. You are out of your mind. Invade Iran? Not going after Hamas terrorists, only civilians?

Step away from the keyboard, Alex (Jones).

Are you dense? Hamas is the ruling authority of the Palestinians elected by Palestinians.
So you are stupid. You acknowledge right here that you recognize that Hamas is not Palestinian civilians, and without missing a beat, your very next sentence will snap right back to treating Palestinian civilians as Hamas. Let's take a look.

AGAIN as long as Hamas wants to eradicate Jews from the face of the earth they get what they deserve.
I bet you don't get many people mistaking you for a genius. Figure it the fuck out Einstein.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap. You are out of your mind. [incoherent drivel deleted]
Once again, you have no coherent response, just incoherent denial. It doesn't appear that you have any morals, which corresponds to your lack of any science literacy and mathematical competence.

Once again, you have no coherent response, just incoherent denial. It doesn't appear that you have any morals, which corresponds to your lack of any science literacy and mathematical competence.

My response of utter shock is completely coherent.

What is your source for the claim that Israel is going after civilians and not terrorists?

What is your source for the claim that Israel is going after civilians and not terrorists?
There are roughly 4,500 dead Palestinian civilians that were alive and well a few weeks ago, some killed by deliberate air strikes into civilian populations.

How do you not know this? Wait, I know ... a willful blind eye. You're a racist fuck who HATES Palestinians and who believes Arabs deserve to be eradicated. Otherwise, you would have decried the atrocities committed by Israelis against Palestinian civilians, some of whom were simply trying to stop their homes from being razed. You really are a fucker.

Thankfully I have IB da moron on ignore along with his other 2 socks
Because you are a racist coward as well.

57e4ea61d60277069a2ad6bc4ba48ce6.jpg

There are roughly 4,500 dead Palestinian civilians that were alive and well a few weeks ago, some killed by deliberate air strikes into civilian populations.

How do you not know this? Wait, I know ... a willful blind eye. You're a racist fuck who HATES Palestinians and who believes Arabs deserve to be eradicated. Otherwise, you would have decried the atrocities committed by Israelis against Palestinian civilians, some of whom were simply trying to stop their homes from being razed. You really are a fucker.

So, again, what is your source for the data/info?

Back