Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

If Israelis are brought to trial for war crimes and they try to plead for leniency, they will be told "The time for mercy was before you stormed Gaza and began executing civilians who didn't commit any crimes."

There are bad people in all occupations. If a member of IDF commits war crimes he/she should be held accountable.

Who's going to hold Hamas fighters accountable?

Depends on the book. What does that have to do with hate clouding the mind?

I was always under the impression that grooming took time; often lots of time. I'm curious how much grooming can happen in the time it takes to read a children's book. Are they grooming the whole group, or......

I was always under the impression that grooming took time; often lots of time. I'm curious how much grooming can happen in the time it takes to read a children's book. Are they grooming the whole group, or......

Why are you changing the subject at hand? If you disagree with hate clouding the mind, let's hear your reasoning.

They also ate some baclava. Neither harmed any Israelis or damaged any property. Also, not all Palestinians voted for Hamas; some of the dead Palestinians either voted for the opposition or were too young to vote. In any event, the Palestinians were not responsible for the attack yet you support them all receiving the death penalty for a crime they did not commit. Do you see anything wrong with your position?

Wrong wording. Use this wording: "Since none of the Palestinian civilians are Hamas terrorists and since none of the Palestinians civilians were responsible for any of the attacks on Israel ..."

Nope. No Palestinian civilians are killing innocent Jews. Your job was to explain why Palestinian civilians deserve to be executed, but you keep changing the subject to people other than Palestinian civilians and to the actions of people other than Palestinian civilians.

You don't get to conflate Palestinians with Hamas in one sentence and then treat them as separate entities in the next.

I already covered this. Palestinian civilians have no such dedication. Why do they deserve a death sentence?

Absolutely correct. Now you need to connect the dots between Israel's right to protect itself and Israel having every right to commit war crimes against Palestinian civilians.

Great news! Palestinian civilians aren't Hamas. You are free to stop HATING Palestinians and treating them as sub-human.

It's a simple issue here, as long as Hamas wants to rid the world of Jews they aren't entitled to any respect or consideration. Keep crying though it apparently seems to make you feel better.

Let me ask you a question, when did Israel leave Gaza?

Hyper sexualization? Are they reading kids books or Penthouse Letters?

You're kidding right? How many parents have been removed from school board meetings for "vulgar" language because they were reading from books found in the school libraries?

You're kidding right? How many parents have been removed from school board meetings for "vulgar" language because they were reading from books found in the school libraries?

How many? I haven't heard of any.

There are, I'm sure, some library books for high school age kids that may contain explicit content. Those aren't the books being read to kindergartners, obviously. High Schoolers can read their own books.

There is no such thing as a "warning shot" air strike.

Sigh.... do you ever take the time to fully understand topics/situations? You clearly didn't as it relates to climate change and also haven't in this case:

Israel fires “warning rockets” – often sent from drones – to alert residents that a building is to be targeted. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) call the technique “roof knocking”, The Washington Post says, and claim it is a “time-tested strategy”.

The warning rocket has no warhead, and is meant only to shake the building before armed missiles hit it three to 15 minutes later. The Israeli military has deployed the tactic during its bombing of Gaza in recent days, including its strike on a 13-storey residential building in Gaza City.

Palestinians living in the building “received several warnings, including phone calls and messages” informing them of the imminent strike, The Times of Israel reports, before “a preliminary roof-knocking strike” was delivered.

https://theweek.com/world-news/midd...n-the-roof-how-does-israel-warn-of-airstrikes

As I said, you buy it all. Now they are liars, so no deals with them can be made. Israel is escalating the situation. Hamas returned hostages hoping to make dialogue possible. That is de-escalation.

Another "conversation starter" by Hamas.

Massive rocket barrage on Tel Aviv leaves over a million Israelis scrambling for shelter
Fighting appears to be ramping back up as Hamas launched a massive rocket barrage at Israel, wounding five and sending more than one million running for shelter.

Hamas launched a massive rocket barrage on Tuesday afternoon, injuring at least five Israelis, emergency services said.

Israelis were wounded in separate incidents in Holon, Tel Aviv, Kfar Saba, Be'er Yaakov, and Yavne while the barrage sent more than one million running for cover. All of the wounded were said to be lightly injured.

Magen David Adom - Israel's National Blood and Medical Emergency Service - said it is investigating after an attack believed to be the largest since war was declared on Hamas.

The rocket attacks on Israel's large population centers come as Hamas-run medical authorities in Gaza said 700 people had been killed by Israeli airstrikes in the last day.

Two shrapnel victims were men in their 40s in the towns of Be’er Yaakov and Holon. A 77-year-old man was injured while running to a shelter near Kfar Saba as were two women - one aged 80 in Yavne and one aged 35 in Tel Aviv.

https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/116132/hamas-rocket-barrage-tel-aviv-israel

Sigh.... do you ever take the time to fully understand topics/situations?
You've told me everything I need to know.

1. You are stupid.
2. You are lazy.
3. You are uneducated.
4. You are a shitty person without morals.
5. You exist only as a shill for others because it is the best gig you can get.

The rest of your post is unread.

How many? I haven't heard of any.

There are, I'm sure, some library books for high school age kids that may contain explicit content. Those aren't the books being read to kindergartners, obviously. High Schoolers can read their own books.

Do some research before you post please.

1. You are stupid.
2. You are lazy.
3. You are uneducated.

Easier to keep your head in the sand in regard to reality?

1. You are stupid.
2. You are lazy.
3. You are uneducated.

You just blew your horn, about your idiocy.

If Israel wins their war, there won't be any war crimes trials against them other than possibly in some mock, pretend court, like the World Court...
I totally get it. What I wrote was "If Israelis are brought to trial ...".

On that point, If Israelis are brought to trial for war crimes, the quip "I was only following orders!" or "Israel has every right to defend itself!" will not avail.

Back