Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

You just pivoted in order to be EVASIVE. As long as the Ayatollah seeks to eliminate the Jews, you'll seek to eradicate Palestinians. Your logic is impeccable.

It's not logic it's one of the explicit goals of Hamas, to eradicate an entire group of people(Jews) from the face of the earth. As long as that is their position then they get what they deserve. Every death that follows from that is on their heads. I have no sympathy for them.

It's not logic
Correct. We're talking about your (il)logic that Palestinian civilians get "what they deserve" as though they are Hamas. You still have not explained why the Ayatollah funding Hamas justifies Israeli war crimes against Palestinian civilians. Would you kindly make that explanation available in your next post?

it's one of the explicit goals of Hamas, to eradicate an entire group of people(Jews) from the face of the earth.
Big fucking deal. It's the Ayatolla's personal obsession ... and he is the one responsible for the attacks. Not only do Palestinian civilians not have any charter to specify this objective, Palestinian civilians are not responsible for the attack(s). The Ayatollah is responsible. You blame Palestinian civilians. You cheer Israeli war crimes against them. Do you see anything wrong with your position?

Wall Street Journal
By Rory JonesFollow, Ian TalleyFollow and Benoit FauconFollow
Oct. 19, 2023 11:09 am ET

After Hamas launched its murderous assault on Israel this month, the U.S. and its allies condemned Iran for funding what they deem a terrorist organization.

Washington Post

White House must punish Iran over Hamas attacks, lawmakers say
By Jeff Stein and Jacob Bogage
October 17, 2023 at 5:00 a.m. EDT

President Biden faces growing pressure from lawmakers in both parties to punish Iran after Hamas’s massacre this month, as the administration tries to support Israel without expanding an already gruesome conflict in the Middle East.
So please explain why the Ayatollah funding Hamas justifies Israeli war crimes against Palestinian civilians. Please remain focused on this question and remember that the topic is Israeli war crimes against Palestinian civilians. Hamas is not in the picture because Israeli soldiers don't appear to have attacked any known Hamas militants. Israel appears to have waged war against Palestinian civilians. There are roughly 4,500 dead Palestinian civilians (roughly 1,000 Palestinian women and roughly 1,500 Palestinian children) who were alive and well weeks ago. They were killed at the hands of Israeli soldiers, to include via air strikes on civilian targets. Your claim is that Palestinian civilians "deserve what they get" because the Ayatollah of Iran funded attacks against Israel, and because Hamas has a vitriolic charter.

Please explain your position.

As long as [I conflate Palestinian civilians with Hamas] and that is [Hamas'] position then [Palestinian civilians] get what they deserve. Every death that follows from that is on [Palestinian civilians'] heads. I have no sympathy for them.
I get it. Please explain your position.

Correct. We're talking about your (il)logic that Palestinian civilians get "what they deserve" as though they are Hamas. You still have not explained why the Ayatollah funding Hamas justifies Israeli war crimes against Palestinian civilians. Would you kindly make that explanation available in your next post?

Big fucking deal. It's the Ayatolla's personal obsession ... and he is the one responsible for the attacks. Not only do Palestinian civilians not have any charter to specify this objective, Palestinian civilians are not responsible for the attack(s). The Ayatollah is responsible. You blame Palestinian civilians. You cheer Israeli war crimes against them. Do you see anything wrong with your position?

So please explain why the Ayatollah funding Hamas justifies Israeli war crimes against Palestinian civilians. Please remain focused on this question and remember that the topic is Israeli war crimes against Palestinian civilians. Hamas is not in the picture because Israeli soldiers don't appear to have attacked any known Hamas militants. Israel appears to have waged war against Palestinian civilians. There are roughly 4,500 dead Palestinian civilians (roughly 1,000 Palestinian women and roughly 1,500 Palestinian children) who were alive and well weeks ago. They were killed at the hands of Israeli soldiers, to include via air strikes on civilian targets. Your claim is that Palestinian civilians "deserve what they get" because the Ayatollah of Iran funded attacks against Israel, and because Hamas has a vitriolic charter.

Please explain your position.

I get it. Please explain your position.

First of all they voted for Hamas. Next even if all Palestinians aren't Hamas Hamas is killing innocent Jews. Next Hamas are such filthy animals that use innocent Palestinians as shields which ends up getting innocent Palestinians killed. Next Hamas is dedicated to eradicating Jews from the face of the earth. Next Jews have every fucking right to protect themselves from the rabid dog that is Hamas. As long as Hamas wants to kill Jews this will continue to be a problem.

Palestinians, specifically Hamas, are the reason Palestinians are being killed. Israel has sent out messages telling them to leave. They often do warning shots at a building to warn people to get out. Hamas uses homes, schools, hospitals, etc as military locations because they know Israel is hesitant to attack those locations.

Exactly what do you think the people will think? What they know is Israel is slaughtering their people and destroying their homes. Yeah, tell them it is Hamas' fault and see if they buy it. You are not getting bombed so have the luxury of playing right , wrong or justified. They want the Israeli bombs to stop.
Oh, messages telling them to leave their home so Israel can blow up their homes. I am sure that appreciate that.

likewise, when a 15 year old shooting at Israeli soldiers gets a bullet in his head he automatically becomes innocent....
likewise, when a bored Israeli soldier decides to amuse himself by pumping a bullet into the head of a 15-year-old Palestinian kid, the teenager instantly becomes declared a member of Hamas.

First of all they voted for Hamas.
They also ate some baclava. Neither harmed any Israelis or damaged any property. Also, not all Palestinians voted for Hamas; some of the dead Palestinians either voted for the opposition or were too young to vote. In any event, the Palestinians were not responsible for the attack yet you support them all receiving the death penalty for a crime they did not commit. Do you see anything wrong with your position?

Next even if all Palestinians aren't Hamas ...
Wrong wording. Use this wording: "Since none of the Palestinian civilians are Hamas terrorists and since none of the Palestinians civilians were responsible for any of the attacks on Israel ..."

Hamas is killing innocent Jews.
Nope. No Palestinian civilians are killing innocent Jews. Your job was to explain why Palestinian civilians deserve to be executed, but you keep changing the subject to people other than Palestinian civilians and to the actions of people other than Palestinian civilians.

Next Hamas are such filthy animals that use innocent Palestinians as shields
You don't get to conflate Palestinians with Hamas in one sentence and then treat them as separate entities in the next.

Next Hamas is dedicated to eradicating Jews from the face of the earth.
I already covered this. Palestinian civilians have no such dedication. Why do they deserve a death sentence?

Next Jews have every fucking right to protect themselves from the rabid dog that is Hamas.
Absolutely correct. Now you need to connect the dots between Israel's right to protect itself and Israel having every right to commit war crimes against Palestinian civilians.

As long as Hamas wants to kill Jews this will continue to be a problem.
Great news! Palestinian civilians aren't Hamas. You are free to stop HATING Palestinians and treating them as sub-human.

likewise, when a bored Israeli soldier decides to amuse himself by pumping a bullet into the head of a 15-year-old Palestinian kid, the teenager instantly becomes declared a member of Hamas.

but unfortunately, you will never grow up to be an intelligent poster.........

Not true. Thousands of children are dying in hospitals that have no water or electricity. This is unrelated to bombs.
if that is true, it's unfortunate. Palestinians elected a terrorist organization to run their government. Terrorists have no concern for civilian lives, in fact, they were telling civilians to stay out despite Iarael's warnings .
True. Most terrorists do.
What Hamas 'wants' is war.
Hamas, on their best day, couldn't defeat 1/3 of the Israeli army in a warm They don't want war. They want to murder innocent Israelis and then cry when Israel responds. I fully support Israel, as long as they are diligent in protecting civilians, steamrolling Gaza, destroying all the tunnels and as much of Hamas as they possibly can. Israel lives next door to religious lunatics who are not going to stop. They need to send a message.

They actually want to start a war that they believe will pit Muslims vs. Infidels.

They just don't care that innocents will be killed.

But if you're right, then isn't Israel giving Hamas 'what it wants'?[/QUOTE]

if that is true, it's unfortunate. Palestinians elected a terrorist organization to run their government. Terrorists have no concern for civilian lives, in fact, they were telling civilians to stay out despite Iarael's warnings .
Hamas, on their best day, couldn't defeat 1/3 of the Israeli army in a warm They don't want war. They want to murder innocent Israelis and then cry when Israel responds. I fully support Israel, as long as they are diligent in protecting civilians, steamrolling Gaza, destroying all the tunnels and as much of Hamas as they possibly can. Israel lives next door to religious lunatics who are not going to stop. They need to send a message.

They actually want to start a war that they believe will pit Muslims vs. Infidels.

They just don't care that innocents will be killed.

But if you're right, then isn't Israel giving Hamas 'what it wants'?
[/QUOTE]

Hamas does care. Israel does not care if civilians die. They are killing them with 300 rockets a day. You have that backward. Hamas is releasing hostages to create a more positive end. They want to negotiate a deal that includes Palestinians getting more rights and more say in their governance. They have not been permitted that . They have had Israel taking their homes and bulldozing them. Then the land belongs to Israelis.
If Palestine was a self-governing country, they would not be able to blame Israel for the subjugation and the murders of their kids.

Exactly what do you think the people will think? What they know is Israel is slaughtering their people and destroying their homes. Yeah, tell them it is Hamas' fault and see if they buy it. You are not getting bombed so have the luxury of playing right , wrong or justified. They want the Israeli bombs to stop.
Oh, messages telling them to leave their home so Israel can blow up their homes. I am sure that appreciate that.

Palestinians are living the life of Israelis. Every time Hamas starts launching rockets into Israel, israelis have a decision to make regarding going to the underground bunker, and potentially losing their house, or staying in their house and potentially losing their lives. That's how war works. Israel is giving them all kinds of warning and telling them to get out. If they choose to stay, that's on them. Again, dead civilians is what Hamas wants. They use the Israelis caution against them. They know Israel is going to be conscious of civilians, that's why Hamas launched his rockets from hospitals, homes, schools etc.

Palestinians are living the life of Israelis. Every time Hamas starts launching rockets into Israel, israelis have a decision to make regarding going to the underground bunker, and potentially losing their house, or staying in their house and potentially losing their lives. That's how war works. Israel is giving them all kinds of warning and telling them to get out. If they choose to stay, that's on them. Again, dead civilians is what Hamas wants. They use the Israelis caution against them. They know Israel is going to be conscious of civilians, that's why Hamas launched his rockets from hospitals, homes, schools etc.

You buy every BS line that Israel uses. Poor Israel. They have been repressing a couple of million people for decades and sometimes a couple get fed up and do something. They have no right to react. Take your 50 percent unemployment and abuse and shut up. Israel has a god given right to rule you.

Last edited:
You buy every BS line that Israel uses. Poor Israel. They have been repressing a couple of million people for decades and sometimes a couple get fed up and do something. They have no right to react. Take your 50 percent unemployment and abuse and shut up. Israel has a gid given right to rule you.

The issue between Palestine Israel is based on religion and therefore; cannot be resolved. Israel has tolerated the actions of the terrorists for decades. Clearly the terrorists are now escalating the situation and Israel, as it has every right to do, is defending itself.

I don't automatically believe anything that I hear or read. I do know that Hamas, and terrorists in general, are liars. Hamas has lied and will continue to lie for as long as they exist. The evidence showing that Hamas blew up their own hospital is insurmountable, yet they continue to lie.

The issue between Palestine Israel is based on religion and therefore; cannot be resolved. Israel has tolerated the actions of the terrorists for decades. Clearly the terrorists are now escalating the situation and Israel, as it has every right to do, is defending itself.

I don't automatically believe anything that I hear or read. I do know that Hamas, and terrorists in general, are liars. Hamas has lied and will continue to lie for as long as they exist. The evidence showing that Hamas blew up their own hospital is insurmountable, yet they continue to lie.

As I said, you buy it all. Now they are liars, so no deals with them can be made. Israel is escalating the situation. Hamas returned hostages hoping to make dialogue possible. That is de-escalation.

Palestinians elected a terrorist organization to run their government.
Nope. Your drastically oversimplified view of Hamas prevents you from understanding what is going on. Just as it wouldn't be appropriate to claim that NASA's stated purpose is to provide community housing and urban development, The stated purpose of the Palestinian National Authority (the government) is not the stated purpose of the terrorist organization that was chartered by the Ayatollah to destroy Israel, i.e. they are different organizations with different people and different purposes that cannot be treated interchangeably. The Palestinian National Authority did not attack Israel. How can anyone believe that Palestinian civilians, who did not attack anybody, deserve death sentences for the crimes of others. The Ayatollah designed and funded the terrorist attack on Israel. Why is Israel attacking Palestinians and what does Israel hope to accomplish beyond eradication of Palestinians.

Terrorists have no concern for civilian lives,
Which is why Palestinians did not elect a terrorist organization to head the Palestinian National Authority. They elected people who they felt would be the most responsive to their communities. The Ayatollah, on the other hand, hired the terrorist organization. Their interests are aligned and the Ayatollah has money.

Hamas, on their best day, couldn't defeat 1/3 of the Israeli army in a warm
The Palestinian National Authority, on their best day, couldn't defeat a small Israeli regiment. Why are they being discussed as though they could launch an offensive against Israel?

They don't want war.
Correct. They want food and water. They want other things, of course, but for now they will settle for food and water.

They want to murder innocent Israelis and then cry when Israel responds.
Incorrect. They beg for mercy when Israeli soldiers come to execute them for the crimes of others ... others who are long gone.

I fully support Israel, as long as they are diligent in protecting civilians,
So you must not be supporting them at the moment.

Israel lives next door to religious lunatics who are not going to stop.
The Israelis seem to be the religious lunatics who are not going to stop.

They need to send a message.
They need to stop committing war crimes against defenseless civilians.

As I said, you buy it all. Now they are liars, so no deals with them can be made. Israel is escalating the situation. Hamas returned hostages hoping to make dialogue possible. That is de-escalation.

The time for dialogue was before you flew into Israel and started murdering babies. Hamas has attacked Israel more than a dozen times since being elected. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twenty times....

Hamas does care. Israel does not care if civilians die. They are killing them with 300 rockets a day. You have that backward. Hamas is releasing hostages to create a more positive end. They want to negotiate a deal that includes Palestinians getting more rights and more say in their governance. They have not been permitted that . They have had Israel taking their homes and bulldozing them. Then the land belongs to Israelis.
If Palestine was a self-governing country, they would not be able to blame Israel for the subjugation and the murders of their kids.

Gaza IS a self-governing country. Hamas runs it. The West Bank is run by a separate Palestinian government, the Palestinian Authority. In the case of Gaza there are no Jews within its boundaries, unless you count a handful of hostages at the moment. Hamas has free reign to run--ruin?--Gaza as they see fit. Israel isn't telling them how to do that in the least.

The time for dialogue was before you flew into Israel and started murdering babies. Hamas has attacked Israel more than a dozen times since being elected. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twenty times....
If Israelis are brought to trial for war crimes and they try to plead for leniency, they will be told "The time for mercy was before you stormed Gaza and began executing civilians who didn't commit any crimes."

If Israelis are brought to trial for war crimes and they try to plead for leniency, they will be told "The time for mercy was before you stormed Gaza and began executing civilians who didn't commit any crimes."

If Israel wins their war, there won't be any war crimes trials against them other than possibly in some mock, pretend court, like the World Court...

That depends on what you consider "this whole thing" to be. For Palestinian civilians, "this whole thing" started when Israel geared up for war against them. Yes, Israel publicly declared war against Hamas, but Israeli soldiers are killing Palestinian civilians ... with air strikes, and bullets. Thus far, about 4,500 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli soldiers, with about 1,000 being women and about 1,500 being children (under 18), and some of the deaths being due to air strikes on civilian targets containing sheltering Palestinians. This particular "this whole thing" was initiated by Israel, regardless of whether or not it was "in response" to something else.

That was in a different "this whole thing."

You are totally correct. However, rampant war crimes against defenseless civilian populations is HATE, and is evil, immoral, illegal and never justified. Israel has no green light to commit war crimes.

I would defend my country without allowing the military to commit atrocities with impunity. Had I been in Israel's position, I would not have taken the Hitler path of rallying the home population to violence and HATE with racist vitriol against "Palestinians" and then unleashed the military to treat Palestinian civilians as though they were just going to be eradicated anyway once "this whole thing" is over.

Defending the home country = good
War Crimes = bad/unacceptable

They targeted a music festival. WTF? Talk about war crimes? Don't give me that shit.

Hate generates adrenaline, but clouds the mind.

Back