Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

Do you really have to ask?

I find your question insulting!

I find you insulting.

I probably could have worded it better.

How would you deal with the hostage takers?
I apologize for my error.

Thanks for the complement.
It's nice to make internet friends.

THis is a very inaccurate portrayal, I must say.

How so? One of the explicitly stated goals of Hamas is the elimination of all Jews from the face of the earth. So what should Israel's response have been to the unprovoked attack by Hamas?

Last edited:
Your position is crystal clear. People like you would just prefer that Palestinian civilians shut their mouths and walk quietly to the ovens. I do not subscribe to your Nazi mindset.

No I don't prefer it but apparently Hamas does. Nice try adolf. You lose all the way around. What should have been Israel's response to the Hamas massacre of innocent Israeli citizens.

How so? One of the explicitly stated goals of Hamas is the elimination of all Jews from the face of the earth. So what should Israel's response to the unprovoked attack by Hamas?

Im just saying it doesnt seem like ibdamann really wants to see jews marching into ovens. I think that's hyperbolic. but that's ok. forums are full of hyperbole and people calling hyperbole hyperbole.

Im just saying it doesnt seem like ibdamann really wants to see jews marching into ovens. I think that's hyperbolic. but that's ok. forums are full of hyperbole and people calling hyperbole hyperbole.

Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not. What seems clear though is he, like most anti semites, dont like that Israel has decided it wants to defend itself. I hear him whining about Palestine civilians being killed by Israel even though it's Hamas that uses civilians to shield itself. What is Israel expected to do? If they want to avoid killing civilians then they are left with just taking whatever Hamas dishes out to them. We are where we are because of Hamas not Israel.

How so? One of the explicitly stated goals of Hamas is the elimination of all Jews from the face of the earth.
Iran attacked Israel. Hamas was simply the Ayatollah's tool.

So what should Israel's response to the unprovoked attack by [Iran]
Since Israel was attacked by Iran and since the Ayatollah's obsession is to destroy Israel, obviously Israel should respond by feeding your racism and wiping all Palestinians off the face of the earth, right?

Stop your whining, you fucking racist shitbag!

likewise, when a bored Israeli soldier decides to amuse himself by pumping a bullet into the head of a 15-year-old Palestinian kid, the teenager instantly becomes declared a member of Hamas.

Oh, is that what's going on? Jooozzz, just randomly kill the poor innocent Muslims because Jooozzz have horns and shit....

Virtually all Hamas terrorists are males between 12 and 22. A 15 year old Arab in Gaza is an eminent threat.

Since Israel was attacked by Iran and since the Ayatollah's obsession is to destroy Israel, obviously Israel should respond by feeding your racism and wiping all Palestinians off the face of the earth, right?

I'm not the one that wants the Jews to march quietly to the ovens that you adolf

People are not bitching at Jews because of who they are, but what they are doing. They have killed more than 7000 Palestinians and want more to die.

What seems clear though is he, like most anti semites, dont like that Israel has decided it wants to defend itself.
What seems clear though, is like most uneducated bigots, you race to demonize all people who aren't racists like you. You become a totally dishonest fuck when the topic is Israel. You got bent out of shape when I pointed out that Israel is not licensed to commit war crimes. Your racist position is that Israel should naturally commit all the war crimes they please with impunity because Palestinians are no better than dogs. There is no excuse that is too lame for you to use to justify your hatred for Palestinians.

I never said that I hate Israel. Why are you calling me a bigot? All I said is that anyone committing war crimes should answer for it. I also pointed out some of the war crimes committed by the IDF. The mere insinuation that the IDF not kill Palestinians needlessly sent you ballistic, because you are a shitty person with no morals and no conscience.

Yes, Israel has every right to defend itself ... and that does not excuse Israeli atrocities, although in your book it does.
Yes, Israel has a right to exist ... and that does not excuse Israeli atrocities, although in your book it does.
Yes, Israel was attacked ... and that does not morally empower Israel to begin killing civilian populations, to include women and children, just to satisfy your HATRED of Palestinians.
Yes, some Palestinians voted for Hamas in elections ... and their individual election choices do not come with a penal code; their election choices do not amount to being found guilty of a capital offense.
No, some Palestinians never voted for Hamas and the IDF killed them anyway. Some of those killed were too young to even vote.

Israel is happy to let their Iranian attackers walk away without retribution as long as Israel gets to kill Palestinians. You seem to be just fine with that arrangement.

I hear him whining about Palestine civilians being killed by Israel
This is all that anyone needs to read. Thank you for finally being honest.

even though it's Hamas that uses civilians to shield itself.
... even though it is Israel that launches air strikes into civilian populations ... just because.

What is Israel expected to do?
Quit your whining! Israel is expected to not commit war crimes.

If they want to avoid killing civilians then they are left with just taking whatever Hamas dishes out to them.
The IDF is not incompetent; they know how to handle those situations without carelessly killing civilians.

We are where we are because of Hamas not Israel.
Israel is the only party responsible for how they conduct their wars. They can't blame anyone else for that. They can only blame Hamas for what Hamas does. You, on the other hand, blame everything on Hamas, but then imply that Palestinian civilians are all to blame, including for all attacks made by the Ayatollah of Iran. The absurd things you write aren't even believable.

I'm not the one that wants the Jews to march quietly to the ovens that you adolf
Nobody wants that and nobody is threatening that. The topic on the table, Dr. Mengele, is how you want all the Palestinians to march quietly into the slaughterhouse.

What seems clear though, is like most uneducated bigots, you race to demonize all people who aren't racists like you. You become a totally dishonest fuck when the topic is Israel. You got bent out of shape when I pointed out that Israel is not licensed to commit war crimes. Your racist position is that Israel should naturally commit all the war crimes they please with impunity because Palestinians are no better than dogs. There is no excuse that is too lame for you to use to justify your hatred for Palestinians.

I never said that I hate Israel. Why are you calling me a bigot? All I said is that anyone committing war crimes should answer for it. I also pointed out some of the war crimes committed by the IDF. The mere insinuation that the IDF not kill Palestinians needlessly sent you ballistic, because you are a shitty person with no morals and no conscience.

Yes, Israel has every right to defend itself ... and that does not excuse Israeli atrocities, although in your book it does.
Yes, Israel has a right to exist ... and that does not excuse Israeli atrocities, although in your book it does.
Yes, Israel was attacked ... and that does not morally empower Israel to begin killing civilian populations, to include women and children, just to satisfy your HATRED of Palestinians.
Yes, some Palestinians voted for Hamas in elections ... and their individual election choices do not come with a penal code; their election choices do not amount to being found guilty of a capital offense.
No, some Palestinians never voted for Hamas and the IDF killed them anyway. Some of those killed were too young to even vote.

Israel is happy to let their Iranian attackers walk away without retribution as long as Israel gets to kill Palestinians. You seem to be just fine with that arrangement.

... even though it is Israel that launches air strikes into civilian populations ... just because.

The IDF is not incompetent; they know how to handle those situations without carelessly killing civilians.

Israel is the only party responsible for how they conduct their wars. They can't blame anyone else for that. They can only blame Hamas for what Hamas does. You, on the other hand, blame everything on Hamas, but then imply that Palestinian civilians are all to blame, including for all attacks made by the Ayatollah of Iran. The absurd things you write aren't even believable.

You talk a lot but say nothing. Hamas has had to tell of Gaza for 18 years and the lives of Palestinians is shit because of them not Israel. Deal with it adolf.

Nope. The attack originated in Tehran.

But the attacks are, to include the planning, the financing, the logistics, and the support. Each such attack is an Iranian project in the Ayatollah's program to destroy Israel. Invading Gaza will obviously have no effect on the ongoing attacks on Israel.

Too funny. It can't be a pivot if it's my point.

I already addressed this, however if, as you insist, you aren't claiming that all of the dead are Hamas terrorists, e.g. young children killed in an air strike that was deliberately targeting a civilian population, then surely you acknowledge that this is just as unacceptable as when Hamas does it, yes?

I didn't say it comes as a surprise, and yes, it was Biden meekly suggesting that the IDF lay off the war crimes. I would have hoped that Netanyahu would have nonetheless eased down on the careless aggression because the US gets put in a bad light for supporting Israel's effort when the IDF kills Palestinians without military cause. The Biden administration, however, has given Israel cause to ignore the US, such as reversing the progress made by the Trump administration.

Israel is not obligated to kill Palestinian civilians. Where did you ever get that idea?

Nope. The Ayatollah did.

... and Gaza is not in Iran. I think we're ready for the geography quiz.

You are the one who claimed there was an invasion. There wasn't. There were rocket attacks. Did you not catch that? Rocket attacks, not an invasion.

Now you have piqued my interest. To what bigotry and antisemitism do you refer?

Then you have a double standard that you justify with a "special pleading" fallacy, i.e. It's OK if Israel does it because Israel is Israel, but if anyone else commits atrocities then it's very bad.

They are not the first to do this. All militaries train on how to handle this aspect of warfare, the IDF is no exception. One thing that is not allowed, and is a bona fide war crime, is deciding to just go ahead and kill the civilians to more expediently kill the military target. If the IDF has a military target trapped then they are fully trained in the tactics for that situation, on how to evacuate civilians and to clear any buildings that need to be cleared. If they decide to commit war crimes for expediency, they should answer for it.

No more than Jews were killed by Nazi Germany "as a result of war."

Jews in Germany were not killed as a result of war.

Nope. The attack originated in Tehran.

But the attacks are, to include the planning, the financing, the logistics, and the support. Each such attack is an Iranian project in the Ayatollah's program to destroy Israel. Invading Gaza will obviously have no effect on the ongoing attacks on Israel.
Paradox. Irrational.

Tehran is not in Gaza.

Iran is not in Gaza.

Hamas started the war. They attacked Israel. Now Israel is countering. You are being hyperbolic. You are obviously ignoring history as well.
Calling people 'Nazis' for supporting Israel is ridiculous. The Nazis were antisemite.

War is atrocities. In every war, civilians are unfortunate casualties. If you want to consider this a 'war crime', then ALL WARS ARE 'WAR CRIMES'.

Iran, Syria, Hamas, have all said they want to wipe Israel off the Earth. The attack came from Hamas. Iran may have help fund it, but the attack came from Hamas. The rockets they use are simple sugar rockets with only fins for guidance. Hamas itself can easily build and deploy them. Israel is simply moving to eliminate this capability. It is out to destroy Hamas. Hamas DOES disguise itself as 'civilians', and also uses actual civilians as human shields.

I submit that you are falling for Iranian and Hamas propaganda.

Last edited:
Hamas started the war. They attacked Israel. Now Israel is countering. You are being hyperbolic. You are obviously ignoring history as well.
Calling people 'Nazis' for supporting Israel is ridiculous. The Nazis were antisemite.

War is atrocities. In every war, civilians are unfortunate casualties. If you want to consider this a 'war crime', then ALL WARS ARE 'WAR CRIMES'.

Hamas puts civilians at risk by using them as shields knowing useful idiots like ibdalameass there will fight the PR battle or them.

Back