First Annual Fake News Awards

will we go round in circles..

We are, but only because you have steadfastly stood by your position that an opinion piece can be "fake news."

This thread is such a consummate embarrassment. If you had told me a year ago that this is what things would devolve into, I probably wouldn't have believed it.

Media/press is a politicial force. It's supposed to be investigative, not advocacy.

The same thing is happening to our intelligence lederaship services -politicization.
Clapper and Brennan were just the faces, the FBI upper management is under investigation by the IG.
Report due out soon
++

There are all kinds of rumors going on social media #releasethedocument -- House Intelligence Committee
released a view to all members today

Trump and Nunes need to expose the deep state sooner rather than later.

We are, but only because you have steadfastly stood by your position that an opinion piece can be "fake news."

This thread is such a consummate embarrassment. If you had told me a year ago that this is what things would devolve into, I probably wouldn't have believed it.
if you add in fake works (sic earlier), it's fake news.

It's not just erroneous reportage by Krugman is the problem, the problem is his bias caused his errors.
Krugman made a complete apology and learned from his mistake

People wrote opinions on the Iraq War that you disagree with. That doesn't make them wrong. Moreover, the political outcome of war isn't predictable. Especially when you have opposing sides that "play politics" with one another.

Krugman, on the other hand, is a qualified expert on economics. Economics is a science, and therefore predictable. Yet he's been wrong on his predictions, and for the exact same reason, twice as has been documented in this thread alone.

Again, there is only two alternatives here. Either he's stupid as hell, or he's lying.

Well said

Economics isn't predictable.

Have you studied any form of science? There are things called "variables." So, your entire response is essentially invalidated.

An opinion piece cannot be fake news.

Wow, this post truly shoes how ignorant you are. Economies are built on predictably. That is Economics 101.

That is not to say the predictions are always accurate, however, the maxim stands.

Exactly.
Are you suggesting one should not be allowed to argue their own viewpoint in the press?

Do you see, anatta, yurt, what a dangerous game Trump plays here?
Darth Lol is apparently of at least average intelligence, at very least he can't honestly be called mentally retarded, yet as his quote above proves
he knows nothing of the Fourth Estate.
He will not realize it as his rights slowly disappear because he is unaware of them.

How many other Americans are this ignorant?

I don’t know where you’re getting this claptrap that the ‘4th estate’ is somehow threatened by Trump labeling them Fake News. Granted, it could affect their bottom lines but their freedom to indulge in Fake News is very much intact.

Do you have actual evidence that the media’s right to market Fake News has been abridged, by anyone? If so, can you share it with us?

Last edited:
Wow, this post truly shoes how ignorant you are. Economies are built on predictably. That is Economics 101.

That is not to say the predictions are always accurate, however, the maxim stands.

Meh, not to diss economists but economics isn’t a hard science. At least not compared to physics, astronomy or etc.

Too much human element.

I don’t know where you’re getting this claptrap that the ‘4th estate’ is somehow threatened by Trump labeling them Fake News. Granted, it could affect their bottom lines but their freedom to indulge in Fake News is very much intact.

Do you have actual evidence that the media’s right to market Fake News has been abridged, by anyone? If so, can you share it with us?
the usual claptrap. Trump can't even change libel laws, yet all the bleating about Fascism is played up by the Dems

the usual claptrap. Trump can't even change libel laws, yet all the bleating about Fascism is played up by the Dems

They’re pissy because a president is [finally] using the Bully Pulpit to stand up to the usual media suspects.

Even Reagan wouldn’t do that.

One of the most stupid ploys of dumbassery in entertainment, and news history. I think I'd assume watch a burrito cook in the microwave if I wanted to inflict upon my mind like that. Hell I'd get a burrito out of it, as opposed to just wanting to be put out of my misery.

Sooo, you celebrate when Trump is supposedly exposed as a "liar", but you have no interest in the MSM spreading blatant lies? Why is that? Does the truth hurt?

Impressive!

“Fake news” three times in one piece of bullshit.

of course this thread is an embarrassment........for the demmycrats and their pet media.......crap, you've spent the entire time trying to deflect about ONE of the fake news reports and even that has done nothing except make you look petty and ignorant......

Back