First Annual Fake News Awards

killing terrorists is a valid function of the state.

What you should be locking in on is signature strikes, which drone only those "who's behavior mimics terrorists"

Droning wedding parties in Yemen is what happens with signature strikes -they need to be banned

what do you do when terrorists get married?......

absolutely it is not 100% predictive, but it IS predictive.

I'm not going back over this..i'd rather cede it's not fake news in favor of it's fake work.
Because I don't see any real world different result what you categorize it.

The results are the same..a piss poor prediction propelled by Krugman's bias.

Also - Right's contention is that because economics is some sort of exact science where you can predict with 100% accuracy, Krugman was actually "lying." That's what you jumped in the middle of to support.

Do you agree w/ that?

Whatever you want. There are a ton of bad opinions out there. But most people (not you) understand that they're reading someone else's opinion - and that it isn't news.

The #1 thing on Trump's big award list is 100% bogus. Thanks for finally coming around.
fake newsworthy?

Point of these awards : fake news (opinion) caused disruption of news cycles, or popular opinion poll points
to be unethically influenced by abuses of the press.

In the Acosta case it also swung the markets

The press playing a political role causes fake news, which is a disservice to it's readers.
The press's basic function is to inform.

Krugman gave poor information because he was driven by bias

fake newsworthy?

Point of these awards : fake news (opinion) caused disruption of news cycles, or popular opinion poll points

The press playing a political role causes fake news, which is a disservice to it's readers

I don't even think it's possible to characterize that as "spin."

My goodness.

Also - Right's contention is that because economics is some sort of exact science where you can predict with 100% accuracy, Krugman was actually "lying." That's what you jumped in the middle of to support.

Do you agree w/ that?
he was either so deluded he wasn't lying, or he was lying to himself to produce the piece.
Do I think he purposely meant to deceive? no, but deceive he did because of his mindset.

hair splitting noise?? ROFL

you idiot.
You use the terms without understanding that advocacy ( a biased perspective with biased practices) is
anathema to investigative reporters who have to research with an open mind to let the facts take them where they will go

Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine and Upton Sinclair were advocacy journalists, Shit fer brains.
evince is correct, the most credible explanation is that you are a Russian.
You just don't understand the basics of being American.

I don't even think it's possible to characterize that as "spin."

My goodness.
Clearly you have no context of what the American press's role as the 4th estate is.

Note the bolded below:
worded as "observe" not influence or participate in the political process

It is used to accentuate the freedom of the press, not to be confused with the term "fourth branch" which proposes that they are not free from the government. The press is called the fourth estate in the United States usually because they observe the political process.

fake newsworthy?

In the Acosta case it also swung the markets

The press playing a political role causes fake news, which is a disservice to it's readers.
The press's basic function is to inform.

Krugman gave poor information because he was driven by bias

Trump is right, the media is the enemy of the state.

Clearly you have no context of what the American press's role as the 4th estate is.

Note the bolded below:
worded as "observe" not influence or participate in the political process

Fuck you guys, I am going to sleep but noise is wrong, wrong , wrong , just fucking wrong. Shut up already you wrong sack of shit.

Trump is right, the media is the enemy of the state.
Media/press is a politicial force. It's supposed to be investigative, not advocacy.

The same thing is happening to our intelligence lederaship services -politicization.
Clapper and Brennan were just the faces, the FBI upper management is under investigation by the IG.
Report due out soon
++

There are all kinds of rumors going on social media #releasethedocument -- House Intelligence Committee
released a view to all members today

Back