For you folks who support profiling, the IRS was right to scrutinize Tea Party!

I have seen no evidence yet that the Republicans did the same thing that the Democrats did here......weren't you going to supply that?......

That is STILL not the question. There are no caveats, no 'did here'. The question is clear...CRYSTAL: "Have Republicans ever used the IRS to go after political opponents"?

YES

OR

NO

???

An IRS official jaywalked on the screening method!
Most of the massive increase of applications were teabaggers, shocking someone would use that as a search criteria.
Well, they lost 4 of the last 6 elections , and they couldn't shun bush anymore if he were a turbo-lib

Last edited:
That is STILL not the question. There are no caveats, no 'did here'. The question is clear...CRYSTAL: "Have Republicans ever used the IRS to go after political opponents"?

YES

OR

NO

???

the Republicans definitely did NOT do the same thing the Democrats did here......if they had, you would have provided the evidence by now......you should ask Darla, I believe she was the first to pretend they had.....

the Republicans definitely did NOT do the same thing the Democrats did here......if they had, you would have provided the evidence by now......you should ask Darla, I believe she was the first to pretend they had.....

You continue to add the caveats. No more 'did here', no more 'the same', no more obfuscation.

Forget what Democrats did for a moment.

"Have Republicans ever used the IRS to go after political opponents"?

YES

OR

NO

???

That is what slime balls do, make accusations and then use obfuscation.

obfuscation.....would that be like when a liberal accuses Republicans of doing the same thing as Democrats, but then, instead of proving it shifts the issue to "well, the Republicans must have done SOMETHING!"......

You continue to add the caveats. No more 'did here', no more 'the same', no more obfuscation.

Forget what Democrats did for a moment.

"Have Republicans ever used the IRS to go after political opponents"?

YES

OR

NO

???

???....no, the Republicans did not do what the Democrats did here, despite what Darla claimed.....

Back