You know full well that I didn't say "inexhaustible". I said "seemingly inexhaustible", meaning an undetermined large amount... and you also know full well that I'm describing what YOU are claiming; it's not my claim. Stop being a purposefully obtuse moron and answer the question asked of you.

How many genders are there? 1? 2? 10?? 500??

You are now hyperfocusing on a claim that was never made in order to cop out of answering the question asked of you. Stop being a moron and answer the question asked of you.

How many genders are there?

Etymology doesn't come from a dictionary, dude, and neither do word definitions. How did words and examples of word usage get into dictionaries in the first place?

Inversion Fallacy. This is YOUR issue, not mine. Own it, dude.

1, 10, 15, 20, 22, 26, 38, 39
https://politiplex.freeforums.net/post/134

Perhaps you can explain why dictionaries have wrong definitions and wrong etymologies since you think we shouldn't rely on them as a source for either. I somehow don't think you have personally researched word usage through history and yet here you are claiming you know more than dictionaries that have done the research.

Birth certificates don't assign anything. It records the sex of the child based on visual sex organs.
That's what I'm saying, dumbass. The sex/gender of the child is already known before birth, but it can also normally be determined at the moment of birth just by looking down at its genitalia. Do you ever stop being a complete and utterly obtuse moron? (rhetorical question)

I can't find a single state that uses the word "gender" on its birth certificates.
Irrelevant. The words are synonymous.

If we accept your terms then we would have to accept that a birth certificate assigns the parents of the child. No one that has brain would accept that as fact.
Continued 'moron mode'.

Mockery. (Mantra 27)

Perhaps you can explain why dictionaries have wrong definitions and wrong etymologies since you think we shouldn't rely on them as a source for either. I somehow don't think you have personally researched word usage through history and yet here you are claiming you know more than dictionaries that have done the research.
I asked you a question and you refused to answer it... In fact, I've asked you multiple questions now that you've refused to answer... No wonder you can't figure anything out... because you refuse to think for yourself and refuse to learn from someone who knows more than you do. Ergo, you are stuck in 'moron mode'

Irrelevant. They both hold the same meaning.
Sybil, the fact you can't keep up with the conversation, including medical and M&W definitions, is just one of the many reasons why I know you are insane.

Answer the question, Terry.
Hope Terry, I mean, Dutch Uncle doesn't notice... Whoopsie.
So, are you saying that Terry (aka Dutch), is an example of AUI (Artificial UnIntelligence)?

6197e67a0711c34b1e2e9c9ff950571b.jpg

Perhaps you can explain why dictionaries have wrong definitions
Dictionaries don't define words. They provide information about words such as correct spelling, guidance on pronunciation and word usage, both correct and otherwise (because words are used both correctly and incorrectly).

Grab a dictionary and check the usage of the word "dictionary." You will not find "defining words" as a semantic component.

and wrong etymologies
gfm7175 did not write this. You are either intentionally assigning a bogus position or you simply aren't very proficient at reading the English language ... or both.

I somehow don't think you have personally researched word usage through history
Irrelevant. You simply don't know what a dictionary is or what its purpose is. Don't you think you should have paid attention when you were being taught all of this?

and yet here you are claiming you know more than dictionaries that have done the research.
I hope everybody claims to know more than any inanimate object. Can you imagine someone knowing less than what a book knows? Try asking your dictionary "what's the quickest route to Wal-Mart?"

... but your dictionary knows more than you do, you say? I'll take your word for it.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

8e20a823f71cbc2eb88913358df39082.jpg

... so what "gender" is this? Looks like number 108 just proves how off the cliff this whole pick your own gender thing has gone... this one involves the premeditated murder...

If you have a dick you are male and if you have a cunt you are female.....this aint complicated folks.

Though Bret and Heather would argue that it is all about the gametes.

Really? You did?

Doesn't look to me like you were using the definition the correct way. There are more than 2 options for gender affirming surgery since there are many surgeries that can be done having different results.

Yes I did. Prove me wrong.

Incorrect. Plastic surgery is not the same as gender affirming surgery. No wonder you're so confused.

Twenty-three pages of posts talking about pricks, pussies, and who ought to have them.
And that's just THIS thread.

Pre-internet, I would never have believed it possible.:palm:

Twenty-three pages of posts talking about pricks, pussies, and who ought to have them.
And that's just THIS thread.

Pre-internet, I would never have believed it possible.:palm:

...and people dick-tating what others should believe about personal issues. Sad.

BTW, I set my page count to 50 so it's only 7 pages for me. :)

Back