Funny how you maggots appeal to then dictionary when it serves your purpose but not so much when it doesn't.

From your usage guide

"Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and female relate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender)."

So the terms, "...masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender).". So gender reassignment surgery is a reassigning of the psychological and sociocultural traits of gender. Im not doctor but I wonder why they have to lop off breasts and penises to reassign psychological and sociocultural gender traits?

People opt for cosmetic surgery quite often to feel better about themselves.
Are you saying that all cosmetic surgery is wrong?
Should we outlaw breast enhancements and breast reductions? Make it illegal to remove a breast to prevent cancer?

People opt for cosmetic surgery quite often to feel better about themselves.
Are you saying that all cosmetic surgery is wrong?
Should we outlaw breast enhancements and breast reductions? Make it illegal to remove a breast to prevent cancer?

Ah I see so it's not gender reassignment or gender affirming surgery, now its plastic surgery. So then your claim is breast enhancement plastic surgery is really gender affirming surgery right?

Ah I see so it's not gender reassignment or gender affirming surgery, now its plastic surgery. So then your claim is breast enhancement plastic surgery is really gender affirming surgery right?

It's not rhinoplasty, it's plastic surgery.
It's not breast reduction to help with back problems, it's plastic surgery. :rant:

I didn't claim all cosmetic surgery was gender affirming. I am merely pointing out that cosmetic surgery is often done to create the person they want to be.
What is the line for cosmetic surgery in your world? Is the person free to only take off their breasts as long as they don't affect their vagina?
Are they free to take out their uterus as long as they don't take off their breasts?

You seem to think people can change their body as long as you agree with them.

It's not rhinoplasty, it's plastic surgery.
It's not breast reduction to help with back problems, it's plastic surgery. :rant:

I didn't claim all cosmetic surgery was gender affirming. I am merely pointing out that cosmetic surgery is often done to create the person they want to be.
What is the line for cosmetic surgery in your world? Is the person free to only take off their breasts as long as they don't affect their vagina?
Are they free to take out their uterus as long as they don't take off their breasts?

You seem to think people can change their body as long as you agree with them.

I don't give a fuck what anyone does to their own body. Hell id drive you myself to wherever you want to go to have a dick stuck to your forehead if that's what you want. Beyond that none of this has anything to do with the discussion. The discussion is sex vs gender. So now you're claiming that changing the physical attributes of sex affects the psychological and sociocultural traits of gender is that right? Therefore sex and gender aren't entirely separate.

I don't give a fuck what anyone does to their own body. Hell id drive you myself to wherever you want to go to have a dick stuck to your forehead if that's what you want. Beyond that none of this has anything to do with the discussion. The discussion is sex vs gender. So now you're claiming that changing the physical attributes of sex affects the psychological and sociocultural traits of gender is that right? Therefore sex and gender aren't entirely separate.

For fucks sake. Could you go any further off the deep end?
Sex and gender aren't entirely separate but they aren't entirely synonymous.
I have never argued they were entirely separate. You have argued they are entirely synonymous.

I have never argued they were entirely separate. You have argued they are entirely synonymous.

Oh course they're synonymous. Gender reassignment/affirming surgery only has two fucking options dipshit. And there's evidence the surgery ultimately does no good in the long run.

If we REALLY wanted gender affirming care we'd tell people you're a man or a woman but not everything you think and feel fits neatly into either of those categories and thats ok. You don't need to fit neatly into any category. Instead they hear we'll have change your physical appearance to align with how you feel even though the traits of gender aren't related to physical appearance. But to some people what you are is more important than who you are.

Last edited:
Oh course they're synonymous. Gender reassignment/affirming surgery only has two fucking options dipshit. And there's evidence the surgery ultimately does no good in the long run.

If we REALLY wanted gender affirming care we'd tell people you're a man or a woman but not everything you think and feel fits neatly into either of those categories and thats ok. You don't need to fit neatly into any category. Instead they hear we'll have change your physical appearance to align with how you feel even though the traits of gender aren't related to physical appearance. But to some people what you are is more important than who you are.

So you are going to stick with your perversion of the English language. OK.
As I said, the only thing we are arguing it the meaning of words with you having nothing on your side.

You’re trying to have a discussion with someone who possesses a deep obsession with transgenders. Give up. It’s fruitless.

So you are going to stick with your perversion of the English language. OK.
As I said, the only thing we are arguing it the meaning of words with you having nothing on your side.

If you have to reduce this to definitions then the concepts are meaningless to you and this trans bullshit is nothing but virtue signaling on your part. I wouldn't discuss it either if I was you. But this is leftism in a nutshell. What you are matters more than who you are. Use the right word at the right time just so people think you're virtuous. Fuck if you are or not right?

If you have to reduce this to definitions then the concepts are meaningless to you and this trans bullshit is nothing but virtue signaling on your part. I wouldn't discuss it either if I was you. But this is leftism in a nutshell. What you are matters more than who you are. Use the right word at the right time just so people think you're virtuous. Fuck if you are or not right?

If you keep making up definitions then we have no way of communicating since you live in your delusions and refuse to live in the real world.

If you keep making up definitions then we have no way of communicating since you live in your delusions and refuse to live in the real world.

I used the definition of "gender" from your own link. If we can't communicate it's apparently because you didnt read your own fucking contribution to the discussion.

I used the definition of "gender" from your own link. If we can't communicate it's apparently because you didnt read your own fucking contribution to the discussion.

Really? You did?

Doesn't look to me like you were using the definition the correct way. There are more than 2 options for gender affirming surgery since there are many surgeries that can be done having different results.

Tell us how many have to exist before they become inexhaustible.
The only cop out seems to be yours as you try to deflect from the term "inexhaustible."
You know full well that I didn't say "inexhaustible". I said "seemingly inexhaustible", meaning an undetermined large amount... and you also know full well that I'm describing what YOU are claiming; it's not my claim. Stop being a purposefully obtuse moron and answer the question asked of you.

How many genders are there? 1? 2? 10?? 500??

You are the one adding irrelevant requirements. At what number do you think something becomes inexhaustible?
Unless you can provide that number there is no reason to discuss the number of genders since the number is finite and therefore exhaustible.
You are now hyperfocusing on a claim that was never made in order to cop out of answering the question asked of you. Stop being a moron and answer the question asked of you.

How many genders are there?

Where do you get a word's etymology from if you don't rely on a dictionary for anything to do with a word?
Etymology doesn't come from a dictionary, dude, and neither do word definitions. How did words and examples of word usage get into dictionaries in the first place?

Your attempt to define gender in a way that is different from its normal usage when discussing gender dysphoria shows it is you that is being disingenuous in the discussion.
Inversion Fallacy. This is YOUR issue, not mine. Own it, dude.

Back