If there are almost an inexhaustible number of genders why do doctors most often use only one of two when assigning gender at birth?
Because they don't, dumbass. They use sex just a several people have tried to 'splain to you, Lucy.

R.fc6daae5d20b25717c218eb4368621bb

R.c34465adf72365583069c79d0f6661e4

If there are almost an inexhaustible number of genders why do doctors most often use only one of two when assigning gender at birth?

When did I say there was an inexhaustible number of genders?

Doctors assign "sex" at birth. If you have an example of a birth certificate in the US that assigns gender, please provide it.

Doctors assign "sex" at birth. If you have an example of a birth certificate in the US that assigns gender, please provide it.

I didn't say that. Keep the fuck up. I said 80+ genders have been recognized.

That's not the terminology that's used. The deluded transfreaks have explicitly said gender is assigned at birth. Why do you people play stupid? Maybe you arent playing.

LIF. Grow up.
Drop some acid, dumbass. Maybe you'll either come up with new acronyms or fly with your socks off a tall building.

Heck, maybe the impact will knock some sense into you such as the fact sex and gender are two different things.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/grammar/sex-vs-gender-how-they2019re-different
Sex is often the preferred term when referring to biology (for instance, “in many species, members of the male sex are larger than those of the female sex”), while gender is the preferred word when referring to behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits typically associated with sex (for instance, “young people more likely to challenge the gender norms they grew up with.”)

I didn't say that. Keep the fuck up. I said 80+ genders have been recognized.

That's not the terminology that's used. The deluded transfreaks have explicitly said gender is assigned at birth. Why do you people play stupid? Maybe you arent playing.

Democrats try to redefine 'gender' as a void. It's one way to try to justify the sexual perversions.

Democrats try to redefine 'gender' as a void. It's one way to try to justify the sexual perversions.

Right. Im still waiting to find out if someone getting gender reassignment surgery can select from one of the innumerable gender options which currently exist.

Okay, so if it's not a seemingly inexhaustible number, then how many genders are there? 1? 2? 10? 50? 500?

It's the same one that assigns "sex". The words are used synonymously. This is sourced via etymology.

Back