No you don't.

Projection.

You are pretending to not know what 'sex' means in this context while attempting to hijack the word 'gender' in order to normalize mental illness.

I didn't define either of those words. Learn some etymology.

Gender is not the same thing as sex. Claiming they are is an attempt to redefine the words to only mean what you want them to mean.

For etymology, let's go to Mirriam Webster. -
Are gender and sex the same? Usage Guide

The words sex and gender have a long and intertwined history. In the 15th century gender expanded from its use as a term for a grammatical subclass to join sex in referring to either of the two primary biological forms of a species, a meaning sex has had since the 14th century; phrases like "the male sex" and "the female gender" are both grounded in uses established for more than five centuries. In the 20th century sex and gender each acquired new uses. Sex developed its "sexual intercourse" meaning in the early part of the century (now its more common meaning), and a few decades later gender gained a meaning referring to the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex, as in "gender roles." Later in the century, gender also came to have application in two closely related compound terms: gender identity refers to a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female; gender expression refers to the physical and behavioral manifestations of one's gender identity. By the end of the century gender by itself was being used as a synonym of gender identity.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex

There is a reason why I can't see the argument for either side where it comes to this issue.

The right thinks that only default-mode specimens of humanity matter, and that the anomalies needn't be accommodated.
These, by the way, are often the ones calling themselves "Christians." I call them vulgarians.

You don't have to be a Christian to recognize there is only male and female. Indeed, I know of an atheist that understands this.
You don't have to be a Christian to be conservative either. Indeed, the atheist of which I speak of is quite conservative.

You're just being a bigot.

I already know you're insane, Sock. Talking about yourself does not make Sybil intelligent or educated.
Bulverism. Bigotry. You forgot to call me Terry, dumbass.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

Sybil isn't here.
Sybil isn't here.
Is Sybil transgender?

Such as you, Sock?
YALSA
4ddlj6.jpg

The 'urban dictionary' you refer to is just the Liberal language.
It looks like English, but words in that language have no meaning or shifting meanings.

The point of all this is to tear down society to get you to turn to government as 'society'.
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

Gender is not the same thing as sex. Claiming they are is an attempt to redefine the words to only mean what you want them to mean.

For etymology, let's go to Mirriam Webster. -

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex

Wait...so if gender is not the same thing as sex what does "gender assigned at birth" mean? As far as I know they most often "assign" only one of two genders at birth, male or female. If they aren't the same why would someone need "gender" reassignment surgery? Can someone get surgery to become one of the 80+ genders which some people claim currently exist?

I did grow up a long time ago. You should try growing up some time.

I also learned a long time ago that "a" and "an" shouldn't be used with plural nouns.
I also learned that "women" is a plural noun.

But then that is part of growing up, learning things and retaining what you learned

If there are almost an inexhaustible number of genders why do doctors most often use only one of two when assigning gender at birth?

Back