Why would anyone need a special word to define how they choose to live their lives? Particularly when most of them are just made up...or have different meanings to different people? Not every Christian or Democrat or Republican or Independent is the same... We are all unique...Labeling is so unnecessary and silly... for example, your use of "half breed kids" and mine are very different...Mine doesn't exist...;) PS...I hope Frank comes back to the forum someday....if you know him drop him a line...

WTF do you know about "half-breed kids", TOP? You ridicule anyone and everyone different than you.

Why would anyone need a special word to define how they choose to live their lives? Particularly when most of them are just made up...or have different meanings to different people? Not every Christian or Democrat or Republican or Independent is the same... We are all unique...Labeling is so unnecessary and silly... for example, your use of "half breed kids" and mine are very different...Mine doesn't exist...;) PS...I hope Frank comes back to the forum someday....if you know him drop him a line...

We are all unique, I fully agree.

Labelling, however, is very, very convenient for making quick descriptions.

I have always, unfortunately, been one to exaggerate the value of convenience.

I use obviously offensive terms like "half-breed kids" often, TOP,

for a reason that you definitely recognize but won't acknowledge.

It's one of the key components of my schtick.:cool:

We are all unique, I fully agree.

Labelling, however, is very, very convenient for making quick descriptions.

I have always, unfortunately, been one to exaggerate the value of convenience.

I use obviously offensive terms like "half-breed kids" often, TOP,

for a reason that you definitely recognize but won't acknowledge.

It's one of the key components of my schtick.:cool:
I acknowledged this particular offensive term for personal reasons...and yes, you do have quite a collection..;) I always pay attention...if I respect your choices, I let you know...If I don't, I simply scroll on by...
There are those I don't respect or acknowledge any more at all...;)

I acknowledged this particular offensive term for personal reasons...and yes, you do have quite a collection..;) I always pay attention...if I respect your choices, I let you know...If I don't, I simply scroll on by...
There are those I don't respect or acknowledge any more at all...;)

Soooo....if an offensive term is personal, you'll acknowledge it. If it's not personal, you'll support the use of offensive terms as long as it fits your political ideology. Is that correct, TOP?

Soooo....if an offensive term is personal, you'll acknowledge it. If it's not personal, you'll support the use of offensive terms as long as it fits your political ideology. Is that correct, TOP?

Don't take things too literally or seriously from an off the cuff conversation, Oom.

Agreed, neef. OTOH, if you notice a trend in a person's behavior and they post something hypocritical, is it not right to point it out?

It's allowed.

As for right and wrong, that's for Sunday School.

JPP is, like American politics, only about us and them!

It's allowed.

As for right and wrong, that's for Sunday School.

JPP is, like American politics, only about us and them!
Of course it is. The Rules allow it....although not everyone reads much less understands the JPP rules that they agreed to abide by.

Disagreed. There's secular and social right and wrong as defined by law.

For some, not for all.

If gender and sex is the same
They are. Those words are interchangeably used to note the anatomical differences between individual members of a sexual species (e.g. dog, cat, human).

then that would mean it must be sex clothing.
It is. Call it "gendered clothing", "sexed clothing", "men's pants", "women's pants", I don't really care... Men and women are anatomically different and clothing is designed with those differences in mind.

I thought you were against anything sexual for young children. Are you a groomer?
Let's stick with the context in which I am actually using the word 'sex' (re: biological differences between men and women) and not dishonestly pretend that I am referring to intercourse or perversions.

And yet some wonder why the word 'gender' is used to refer to said biological differences instead of the word 'sex' ............................ Yes, because of morons like you... All the more reason why the word 'gender' should not be allowed to be hijacked by science-denying freaks who wish to normalize mental illness.

They are. Those words are interchangeably used to note the anatomical differences between individual members of a sexual species (e.g. dog, cat, human).

It is. Call it "gendered clothing", "sexed clothing", "men's pants", "women's pants", I don't really care... Men and women are anatomically different and clothing is designed with those differences in mind.

Let's stick with the context in which I am actually using the word 'sex' (re: biological differences between men and women) and not dishonestly pretend that I am referring to intercourse or perversions.

And yet some wonder why the word 'gender' is used to refer to said biological differences instead of the word 'sex' ............................ Yes, because of morons like you... All the more reason why the word 'gender' should not be allowed to be hijacked by science-denying freaks who wish to normalize mental illness.

Leftists always try to change the context of words when they have nothing substative to add. They are intellectually lazy.

I'm still waiting for one of them to explain the "science" of FEELING like another gender.

Last edited:
Leftists always try to change the context of words when they have nothing substitute to add. They are intellectually lazy.

I'm still waiting for one of them to explain the "science" of FEELING like another gender.

Sybil is more insane than you are, Yak. That bad news is that he's also more intelligent and educated than you are. Take the win you can get. :thup:

I see. You have decided to redefine "sex" and "gender" to mean only what you want it to mean. It seems we are not arguing what sex and gender are but whether we should all simply rely on your definitions or the definitions used by science.

I see. You have decided to redefine "sex" and "gender" to mean only what you want it to mean. It seems we are not arguing what sex and gender are but whether we should all simply rely on your definitions or the definitions used by science.

Sybil defines his own words as proved by his manifesto linked in his signature.

No you don't.

You have decided to redefine "sex" and "gender" to mean only what you want it to mean.
Projection.

It seems we are not arguing what sex and gender are
You are pretending to not know what 'sex' means in this context while attempting to hijack the word 'gender' in order to normalize mental illness.

but whether we should all simply rely on your definitions or the definitions used by science.
I didn't define either of those words. Learn some etymology.

107 pretend definitions and counting.....what's the point?
People are just making up things as they go along... Urban Dictionary to an entire new level that really no one takes seriously...

The 'urban dictionary' you refer to is just the Liberal language.
It looks like English, but words in that language have no meaning or shifting meanings.

The point of all this is to tear down society to get you to turn to government as 'society'.

Leftists always try to change the context of words when they have nothing substitute to add. They are intellectually lazy.

Good luck! :D There is no such 'science', of course.

Back