You got THAT right! Exactly the same.

I use my 'Into The Night' account to make up acronyms and scream FALLACY at everyone... I use my gfm7175 account (this one) to provide "agreement" to anything that I post with my 'Into The Night' account. I've since added a third 'IBDaMann' account in order to write up long and snarky responses to people. I tend to make them longer on that account because I'm typically rather "short" with my responses on my ITN and gfm accounts... gotta provide an illusion of "different people", right? I also do that by faking disagreements with my sock accounts every now and then.

You've finally discovered my secret! FIVE GOLD STARS FOR YOU, GOMER!!!! :)

The tell for me was some of the stupid positions that literally no functional person on earth has ever taken that the three of you take.

It's a HIGHLY improbable convergence of posters. The odds are astronomical against you three being independently here.

I've tried to disagree with my sock accounts every now and then, but obviously that plan didn't work. Geniuses such as yourself saw right through the farce..... damn.....

You don't have to be a genius...just have a SMALL facility with probability calculations.

The chances of three people who have the EXACT SAME misinterpretation of what a "dictionary" is is off the charts low.

Like I said...post under a different name if you want me to engage with your points. Thanks!
Okay, here's one of my sock accounts, since you've discovered me now... dammit, I thought I was doing a better job of hiding my sock accounts... I guess not.

BULVERISM! INVERSION FALLACY! Mantra 22.5 YALSA

"Variation" equals birth defect--this is a semantic issue.

It's not somebody's fault for having a birth defect,
and nobody should be treated unfairly for having one.

Let's not get crazy with the woke shit, though, because it's all a contrived construct.

Dumb old man refuses to learn

At some point erect stance was a BIRTH DEFECT for a monkey

Okay, here's one of my sock accounts, since you've discovered me now... dammit, I thought I was doing a better job of hiding my sock accounts... I guess not.

BULVERISM! INVERSION FALLACY! Mantra 22.5 YALSA

Perfect. Thanks.

Don't worry. It happens to the best of 'em. I'd just say try to keep a bead on what actual functional humans think so at least ONE sock will be different from the others. It will help evade detection for longer. Try not to be TOO outre on all of the socks and you should be able to keep it going for a while.

The tell for me was some of the stupid positions that literally no functional person on earth has ever taken that the three of you take.

It's a HIGHLY improbable convergence of posters. The odds are astronomical against you three being independently here.
Well shit... I should've been smarter than to make stupid claims of which I am the only person in the whole wide world who believes them. Heck, even flat earthers have a group of people who believe that tripe, but not me. I chose UBER STUPID claims that only one person in the whole wide world happens to believe... STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!! Time for me to punish myself. Bye.

Sorry...I sometimes forget the audience is often made up of simpletons like yourself.

Go ahead, break out a dictionary if you need some help.
I'm quite illiterate, so I'm afraid that a dictionary can't even help me. I'm the stupidest of the stupidest. Time for me to go eat some more cheetos.

Well shit... I should've been smarter than to make stupid claims of which I am the only person in the whole wide world who believes them. Heck, even flat earthers have a group of people who believe that tripe, but not me. I chose UBER STUPID claims that only one person in the whole wide world happens to believe... STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!! Time for me to punish myself. Bye.

Yup. It's pretty stupid to say dictionaries don't give definitions of words.

You don't have to be a genius...just have a SMALL facility with probability calculations.

The chances of three people who have the EXACT SAME misinterpretation of what a "dictionary" is is off the charts low.
I know, right!!!! I should've known better than to think that there's a plausible chance that a whole 3 out of ~8 billion people could hold the same belief about something... It's such an incredibly rare occurrence...

Whoops, I forgot to switch over to my IBDaMann account in order to provide a snarky reply. I'll remember next time though! :)

I know, right!!!! I should've known better than to think that there's a plausible chance that a whole 3 out of ~8 billion people could hold the same belief about something... It's such an incredibly rare occurrence...

Whoops, I forgot to switch over to my IBDaMann account in order to provide a snarky reply. I'll remember next time though! :)

Given your lax education let me explain probability to you.

3/8000000000 = a pretty small number BUT 3/8000000000 SHOWING UP AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME FORUM ON THE SAME THREADS is astronomically smaller.

Probabilities are MULTIPLICATIVE.

Nah. The more cheeto dust the better. Glenn Beck is my HERO! FOX NEWS RULES!!!! :)

Don't gild the lilly. This is what got you discovered in the first place. Being too outre.

(Also if the Cheetos dust is on your face you can't really lick it off. So you have to use the dog to clean yourself and that isn't as much fun)

Back