Do you actually believe that or are you playing some sort of weird "game"? Either way it's kind of sad.

You really should stick to being an electrician. It's definitely more your speed.

No game. No dictionary defines any word. I am not an electrician by trade. You are obviously confused who you are talking to.

Where do you get this shit?
The same place as I do. No dictionary defines any word. That is not the purpose of a dictionary. According to YOU, no words existed before dictionaries!
This is not the only word you have wholesale tried to redefine by yourself.
He is not redefining any word. Fallacy fallacy.
Are you really stupid or do you think you are being clever?
Ahhh, so you're just really stupid.
Insult fallacy. Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that insists no words existed before dictionaries! It is YOU that insists you can create energy out of nothing. It is YOU that insists you can heat a warmer surface using a colder gas. It is YOU thinking that you can trap heat, light, or thermal energy. It is YOU believing random numbers are 'data'. It is YOU trying to redefine 'science' and 'religion' and even 'dictionary'.

The same place as I do. No dictionary defines any word. That is not the purpose of a dictionary. According to YOU, no words existed before dictionaries!

Wow.

He is not redefining any word. Fallacy fallacy.

No such fucking thing.

Insult fallacy.

No such thing.

It is YOU thinking that you can trap heat, light, or thermal energy.

It was shown almost 200 years ago that CO2 absorbs IR radiation.

The fact that you don't know this is all I need to know that you are nothing but a time-waster on this forum. Thanks for playing. You are getting really boring now.

Try posting under a different name...maybe I'll answer your questions so long as they don't seem too much like another sock.

Now you are no better than The Sock. I'm done here.

Don't be insulted! Being an electrician is a great job! You probably are pretty well set. And it's not like it's unskilled labor. Sure it's likely the ONLY thing you actually understand which is kind of sad, but it's a good thing to understand.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Sex and gender have been differentiated since 1955.
The words "sex" and "gender" have been synonymous to the present day.

45dd6f0d9196369450c3242f35fe4b05.jpg

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

I know you're a sock because literally only TWO PEOPLE in my ENTIRE EXISTENCE have questioned the job of a "dictionary".
1. Nobody questioned the job of a dictionary. You were simply corrected (by three people) when you misspoke about basic dictionary reference.
2. The odds of you being corrected were 100% certain. You can bet that I'll correct you on that; I'm only trying to help. I realize that you came up short on the education so I'm inclined to do charity work in your case.
3. You are clearly a cowardly leftist who, in standard fashion, blames more educated people for the sheltered existence you led and for your teachers not affording you a proper education or for you not remembering what you might have learned instead of blaming yourself or the people responsible for your predicament. Your compulsion for blaming others who are trying to help you is a hallmark indicator of leftist intellectual dishonesty.

... and you could have said "thank you."

291e5a9de14beedc8a462e5ab5191f0d.jpg

I don't have time to teach you
Oh boy... I'd hate to waste a minute or two of your precious time... :laugh: Cop out.

EVERY FUCKIN' THING.
You're being ridiculous. I asked you a question.

Google it.
I didn't ask Google. I asked YOU. Don't YOU know what YOU are talking about?

It is spelled Jesus. Christians believe him to be the Son of God, the Savior of the World who died for their sins.

You don't get out much then... and btw I've, at a quick glance, noticed THREE people on this exact thread who are making that claim. There could be more, but I don't care enough to look.

Ummmm....for those of us that took statistics and understand probabilities a bit better, there's a much more parsimonious explanation.

I'll let you struggle to figure out what that is.

Just an FYI,

Into the Night, gfm7175 and IBDmann are all the same person.
You got THAT right! Exactly the same.

I use my 'Into The Night' account to make up acronyms and scream FALLACY at everyone... I use my gfm7175 account (this one) to provide "agreement" to anything that I post with my 'Into The Night' account. I've since added a third 'IBDaMann' account in order to write up long and snarky responses to people. I tend to make them longer on that account because I'm typically rather "short" with my responses on my ITN and gfm accounts... gotta provide an illusion of "different people", right? I also do that by faking disagreements with my sock accounts every now and then.

You've finally discovered my secret! FIVE GOLD STARS FOR YOU, GOMER!!!! :)

Yes I rather figured. If only the person would try not to post the same bizarre and stupid beliefs...it's such a serious "tell".
I've tried to disagree with my sock accounts every now and then, but obviously that plan didn't work. Geniuses such as yourself saw right through the farce..... damn.....

Back