Know how many words there are for the word “snow”?

In southern climates, maybe one - snow. Or maybe even none. That’s because of the rarity or absence of it in their culture.

In some northern languages - Intuit, Icelandic, Scandinavian, etc. - there are dozens. More than dozens. That’s because of the commonness and diversity of it in their lives.

As our population and diversity grows, we are going to see and experience more people outside what we used to equate with “normal”. So, our descriptions of those variations will also grow. I may not know or even understand the differences between all of them, but I don’t need to. All that’s needed is fair and equal treatment.

So it seems you wish to insist on being stupid. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Wrong again. It's literally what a dictionary is for: definitions of words.
No dictionary defines any word. It is NOT what a dictionary is for.
You're an idiot.
Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that insists in a false authority fallacy and an argument of the Stone fallacy. It is YOU that is evading gfm7175's very simple question.

According to you, no words existed before dictionaries.

So it seems you wish to insist on being stupid. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

No dictionary defines any word. It is NOT what a dictionary is for.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that insists in a false authority fallacy and an argument of the Stone fallacy. It is YOU that is evading gfm7175's very simple question.

According to you, no words existed before dictionaries.

I have only in my entire >50 years of existence met TWO PEOPLE who make this claim about Dictionaries. Ironically BOTH OF THEM ARE ON THIS EXACT THREAD ON THIS EXACT FORUM.

What are the odds??????

There is no science in 'climate change'. The Church of Global Warming routinely denies and discards theories of science.
[/quote]

Don't you have some outlets to change out or a ceiling fan to install, Mr. Electrician?

Leave the science to the scientists. Don't worry yourself with it. You've got enough running your electrician business.

I have only in my entire >50 years of existence met TWO PEOPLE who make this claim about Dictionaries. Ironically BOTH OF THEM ARE ON THIS EXACT THREAD ON THIS EXACT FORUM.

What are the odds??????

Argument of ignorance fallacy. We say the same thing because it is the same truth that you wish to ignore.

According to your wacky thinking, no words existed before dictionaries.

Dictionaries do not define any word.

You are describing yourself again, Sock.
YALSA, dumbass. Is that all you have, Sybil?

4ddlj6.jpg

Don't you have some outlets to change out or a ceiling fan to install, Mr. Electrician?

Leave the science to the scientists. Don't worry yourself with it. You've got enough running your electrician business.[/QUOTE]

Science isn't scientists. I don't run an electrician business. I run an instrumentation business.

Science has no politics, no religion, no voting bloc, no 'elite' group, no degrees, certifications, licenses, or any other form of sanctification. Science isn't even people at all.

Science is a set of falsifiable theories. The Church of Global Warming routinely discards several of them.

Yes I rather figured. If only the person would try not to post the same bizarre and stupid beliefs...it's such a serious "tell".

Not a belief. No dictionary defines any word. No dictionary owns any word. According to YOU, no words existed before dictionaries.
The theories of science that you ignore are the same ones typically ignored by members of the Church of Global Warming.

These theories are the same no matter who states them. Since you now consider that a 'sock', that is YOUR problem.

Genetic fallacy (bulverism).

acd8d26183c85855fcfa7f516a8780cb.jpg

1) I don’t give a fuck how many genders there are.
Sure you do. You won't be able to sleep at night until there are officially far more than two genders. You seem like a 15-gender guy.

People can identify however they wish.
It's so altruistic of you to recognize the 1st Amendment.

Regardless of their gender, they should be treated equally and fairly.
It's the law. Civil Rights Act and all.

2) It ain’t woke. Woke has nothing to do with gender.
The WOKE agenda is entirely driving your efforts to hijack the word.

Have a great day, dumbass.

f49dad9cc309b0a8d063f3e3991b40e9.jpg

Not a belief. No dictionary defines any word.

Where do you get this shit? This is not the only word you have wholesale tried to redefine by yourself. You do it all the time on this forum. Are you really stupid or do you think you are being clever?

No dictionary owns any word. According to YOU, no words existed before dictionaries.

Ahhh, so you're just really stupid.

Back