The response "LOL." is what a five year old does. ITN is right. Grow up.

You keep repeating the same argument over and over
No, that's what YOU are doing. Here is where you SHOULD be noticing that if you repeat the same argument over and over again, then you will receive the same response to it over and over again.

and you accuse me of arguing like a five year old?
Yes he does, and rightly so. You keep repeating the same argument over and over again. That's what a five year old does. You keep laughing in the face of constructive criticism. That's what a five year old does. Actually, that is an insult to five year olds because I do know some five year olds who can intelligently take constructive criticism without giving an "LOL." response.

Most adults that have dealt with children recognize your tactics.
Correct, and that's why the adults in this forum who have dealt with children are calling you out on it. Blaming others for your own actions is yet ANOTHER tactic of a five year old. I guess some people never grow out of it...

Should we just give you some ice cream?
Any adult who has dealt with children knows full well that it is not a good idea to give ice cream to a misbehaving child.

I didn't say that. Keep the fuck up. I said 80+ genders have been recognized.

That's not the terminology that's used. The deluded transfreaks have explicitly said gender is assigned at birth. Why do you people play stupid? Maybe you arent playing.

Doctors don't assign gender at birth.
80 is not an inexhaustible number.

You seem to be the one playing stupid.

Doctors don't assign gender at birth.
80 is not an inexhaustible number.

You seem to be the one playing stupid.

Oh course they do dumbass. The argument from transfreaks is that by "assigning" boy or girl to a baby is to also assign gender. That's why you numbnuts say sex and gender arent the same thing. Fucking idiot.

First I said 80+ and I've even had one of you JPP leftist morons tell me there are probably as many genders as there are people.

Okay, so if it's not a seemingly inexhaustible number, then how many genders are there? 1? 2? 10? 50? 500?

It's the same one that assigns "sex". The words are used synonymously. This is sourced via etymology.

Infinity is an inexhaustible number. Finite numbers are exhaustible. The exact number of genders is irrelevant since it is not infinite so can't be inexhaustible.

The words sex and gender are not synonymous as I pointed out in this post -
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?206798-Gender&p=5773134#post5773134

You brought up etymology and then ignore etymology.

Are gender and sex the same? Usage Guide

The words sex and gender have a long and intertwined history. In the 15th century gender expanded from its use as a term for a grammatical subclass to join sex in referring to either of the two primary biological forms of a species, a meaning sex has had since the 14th century; phrases like "the male sex" and "the female gender" are both grounded in uses established for more than five centuries. In the 20th century sex and gender each acquired new uses. Sex developed its "sexual intercourse" meaning in the early part of the century (now its more common meaning), and a few decades later gender gained a meaning referring to the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex, as in "gender roles." Later in the century, gender also came to have application in two closely related compound terms: gender identity refers to a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female; gender expression refers to the physical and behavioral manifestations of one's gender identity. By the end of the century gender by itself was being used as a synonym of gender identity.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex

Oh course they do dumbass. The argument from transfreaks is that by "assigning" boy or girl to a baby is to also assign gender. That's why you numbnuts say sex and gender arent the same thing. Fucking idiot.

First I said 80+ and I've even had one of you JPP leftist morons tell me there are probably as many genders as there are people.

Please find me a birth certificate that assigns gender.
Declaring the sex of a child does NOT assign gender.

Everyone of them does.

So if sex doesnt assign gender what exactly is gender "reassignment" surgery reassigning? Do you even pay attention to what's going on around you?

The exact number of genders is irrelevant
Cop out. Answer the question. How many genders are there?

since it is not infinite so can't be inexhaustible.
Added irrelevant requirements as a means to cop out. Answer the question.

The words sex and gender are not synonymous as I pointed out in this post -
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?206798-Gender&p=5773134#post5773134

You brought up etymology and then ignore etymology.

They are used synonymously in this context. Dictionaries are not etymology. You've already been told this.

Why are you perpetuating the normalization of mental illness?
He's not, Sybil. You're being defensive again. You're also proving you are semi-literate, dumbass.

Do you agree birth certificates don't assign gender or will you keep being a psychotic dumbass, dumbass?

He's not, Sybil. You're being defensive again. You're also proving you are semi-literate, dumbass.

Do you agree birth certificates don't assign gender or will you keep being a psychotic dumbass, dumbass?
Birth certificates assign one of two genders. Male / Female. The gender of a human is normally very easy to determine simply by looking at one's genitalia. There are numerous other ways to differentiate.

Everyone of them does.

So if sex doesnt assign gender what exactly is gender "reassignment" surgery reassigning? Do you even pay attention to what's going on around you?

Now you are just using words improperly.
All we are arguing about is the meaning of words based on your stance.

Birth certificates assign one of two genders. Male / Female. The gender of a human is normally very easy to determine simply by looking at one's genitalia. There are numerous other ways to differentiate.

Does it say "gender" or does it say "sex", Sybil? Prove to me you can read and think coherently.

Tell us how many have to exist before they become inexhaustible.
The only cop out seems to be yours as you try to deflect from the term "inexhaustible."

You are the one adding irrelevant requirements. At what number do you think something becomes inexhaustible?
Unless you can provide that number there is no reason to discuss the number of genders since the number is finite and therefore exhaustible.

They are used synonymously in this context. Dictionaries are not etymology. You've already been told this.
Where do you get a word's etymology from if you don't rely on a dictionary for anything to do with a word?
Your attempt to define gender in a way that is different from its normal usage when discussing gender dysphoria shows it is you that is being disingenuous in the discussion.

Tell us how many have to exist before they become inexhaustible.
The only cop out seems to be yours as you try to deflect from the term "inexhaustible."

You are the one adding irrelevant requirements. At what number do you think something becomes inexhaustible?
Unless you can provide that number there is no reason to discuss the number of genders since the number is finite and therefore exhaustible.

Where do you get a word's etymology from if you don't rely on a dictionary for anything to do with a word?
Your attempt to define gender in a way that is different from its normal usage when discussing gender dysphoria shows it is you that is being disingenuous in the discussion.
Sybil is proving he's a semi-literate and nutty dumbass. Don't expect a coherent or relavent answer. The nutjob lives in his own little world of delusion.

Birth certificates don't assign anything. It records the sex of the child based on visual sex organs.
I can't find a single state that uses the word "gender" on its birth certificates.

If we accept your terms then we would have to accept that a birth certificate assigns the parents of the child. No one that has brain would accept that as fact.

Now you are just using words improperly.
All we are arguing about is the meaning of words based on your stance.

Using words.incrrectkynaccordibg to who? You?

Let's try again. Sex and gender are either the same or they aren't. You claim they aren't and as evidence you challenged me to produce a birth certificate that assigns "gender". Correct? Is anything I've said here this far factually incorrect?

Using words.incrrectkynaccordibg to who? You?

Let's try again. Sex and gender are either the same or they aren't. You claim they aren't and as evidence you challenged me to produce a birth certificate that assigns "gender". Correct? Is anything I've said here this far factually incorrect?

Yakuda and idiot are either the same or they aren't. (Perhaps sometimes they are the same and other times they aren't depending on the usage.)

I gave the current usage of sex and gender from Merriam Webster dictionary that shows their common usage and how gender is synonymous with gender identity.
Are gender and sex the same? Usage Guide

Are you more informed than a dictionary as to how words are defined and used?

Yakuda and idiot are either the same or they aren't. (Perhaps sometimes they are the same and other times they aren't depending on the usage.)

I gave the current usage of sex and gender from Merriam Webster dictionary that shows their common usage and how gender is synonymous with gender identity.

Are you more informed than a dictionary as to how words are defined and used?

Funny how you maggots appeal to then dictionary when it serves your purpose but not so much when it doesn't.

From your usage guide

"Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and female relate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender)."

So the terms, "...masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender).". So gender reassignment surgery is a reassigning of the psychological and sociocultural traits of gender. Im not doctor but I wonder why they have to lop off breasts and penises to reassign psychological and sociocultural gender traits?

Back