god/religion and candidates

I did not see any thee's or thou's in that bible quote. It must be from the new neocon version.

Neocons choose to ignore this information, so they can keep portraying that christians should respect rabbinical judaism and be whacked out christian zionists who should value the reestablishment of the Temple in jerusalem, to recruit them for more war.

But what is caesar's? That's not where it comes from. It comes dispensationalism which is noahidism, Jew led global theocracy.
Ah, I should have said of Peter:

1 Peter 2:13-17

13Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, 14or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. 16Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. 17Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.

Ah, I should have said of Peter:

1 Peter 2:13-17

13Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, 14or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. 16Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. 17Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.

Peter's words were twisted into fascism later on. Basically all organized religion should be rejected as the work of power hungry fanatics.

I believe christians made the church more palatable to worldly authorities by adding these things later. But I can't prove it.

Last edited:
According to this logic every despotic regime should be respected. If this is christianity I reject it wholly. Aren't you a buddhist?

still, i would like to see a hilary/obama ticket, it might bring us 12+ years of effective leadership

Yeah, but you ranked honesty high, and I don't think Hillary is all that honest or forthcoming.

while i tend to agree with you, her goal is to be elected

i think that over the last 15 years we have attained a fairly good idea of what she stands for

i have amended, in another reply, the original to include competence and experience

Expecting honesty from a politician if pretty niave. To use an anology. A politician is like a lump of shit. Used properly you can use the lump of shit to grow food and flowers......but it still smells like a lump of shit.

composting helps though

Let's just have another Crusade. Then we can kill more Jews on our way to and upon arrival in the Holy Land...

do not forget to kill all non-christians - wait what is a christian - protestant, catholic, eastern orthodox, greek orthodox, russian orthodox, etc.

as a free mason, i would like to see some verifiable proof of your claim

Check it out.

http://www.samliquidation.com/whore.htm
It was John Nelson Darby, an outstanding Minister among the Brethren Church, who developed the doctrines now known as dispensationalism. It is claimed that Darby was a lawyer and as such a member of the secret order of Freemasonry.

His interest in Bible prophecy came out of what he learned in the lodge from the Jewish interpretation of the ages known as Cabalism. (Qabalah)

Being an alleged AChristian Mason@ he arranged Cabalist theories with prophecy until he forged a new interpretation, unheard of in any previous age of Church history. There is no secret that Freemasonry is anti-Catholic, and fight it at every opportunity.

This hatred goes back to the murder of Jacques Demolay, a celebrated French Mason and fellow member of the Illuminati. Freemasonry quickly infiltrated nearly all Protestant groups and they were often the voices who accused the Catholic Church of being Mystery Babylon the Great.

These quickly accepted Darby=s new revelations and they became entrenched in America at the turn of the twentieth century. The American Baptist picked up the doctrine, and Larkin, Scofield, and Ironside made it famous and accepted. Today, the Dallas Theological Seminary, full of Masonic instructors and having a history of Masonic control, is the world heart of Darby=s dispensational doctrine. This is the home of the famous Freemasons, Dwight Pentecost and John Walvoord. These secret Freemasons took teaching positions and became university instructors who later wrote nearly all the commentaries that alleged the Catholic Church was the Great Whore. Freemasonry makes its own boast of having originated and developed out of the Illuminati, Rosicrucians, and the Cabalist orders of Judaism. Albert Pike makes the claim that Freemasonry is founded upon the Jewish Qabalah:

AAll truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Qabalah and return to it. Everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boehme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah; all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their symbols (Morals and Dogmas, page 744).

It is within the frame-work of the Qabalah that dispensationalism has its birth.

Darby adapted a Cabalist interpretation to Bible prophecy, and this called for the central idea of Jewish restoration to the Abraham Covenant, and this included the land.

Daniel 9:27

27: And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

All of it was false! For this reason, Darby placed old Israel as the hope and fulfillment of dispensationalism, and not the Church of Jesus Christ. Everything is made to revolve around old Israel instead of the Church.

Mount Moriah is the focus instead of Mount Zion, where a precious cornerstone was laid on the day of Pentecost.

Back