God

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION TROLL View Post
I'M SALTY DANCIN
TROLLING NONSENSICALLY
IT'S WHAT LOSERS DO
Sad, but I know life in your "home" must be rough.

Have you considered better drugs?

As it is there's nothing to preach since the only religion of this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 has Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin extermination of Ukrainians in that crooks on Capital Hill thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - Eisenhower presented old glory for business excellence to Holocaust survivors arsonists national religion of Christiananality pedophilia Nazi economics.....

No where in the Constitution does it say this is a Christian Nation! Quite the opposite! This country has freedom of religion and from religion tyranny of the majority under the First Amendment!

The US Constitution law of the land doesn't say this is a Christian Nation, but those that interpret the law certainly do in that "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia behavioral disorder establishing a national religion of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical Peter Principle pyramid scheme survival of the fittest fascists homicidal human farming economics.....

If it is broken then that is out of my control

If you do something good, it's free will. If you do something bad, "I don't take responsibility at all"?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...001/when-someone-won-t-own-their-bad-behavior
When Someone Won’t Own Up to Their Bad Behavior
What’s the best way to approach a person who reacts poorly to criticism?

It’s rarely effective to directly criticize someone for not taking responsibility for their misbehavior. Quite the opposite. Especially if a person is fiercely defensive when you blame them for culpable conduct, their response probably won’t come anywhere close to what you’d hope. Rather, they’re likely to archly defend themselves, project their blame back onto you, search for something—anything—to attack you for, or refuse to discuss the matter altogether. The words “defend, divert, deny, and disengage” pretty much sum up their resistant behavioral repertoire when they’re found fault with.

I sin all the time, not sure where you are getting this stuff from
You implied that it doesn't count if your thinker is broken.

Or do you think God holds mentally ill people and children accountable for their sins but not their free will, Tink?

You implied that it doesn't count if your thinker is broken.

Or do you think God holds mentally ill people and children accountable for their sins but not their free will, Tink?

You’ve lost me here

You are just asking random questions then trying to tie them together and it’s confusing

Just form your thoughts into one single coherent question and I will be happier to answer it

You’ve lost me here

You are just asking random questions then trying to tie them together and it’s confusing

Just form your thoughts into one single coherent question and I will be happier to answer it

Does God hold everyone accountable for their actions? If not, why not?

Your previous answer indicated God knows that the mentally ill and children don't have free will. I asked if this included God not holding them accountable for sins since they have no free will.

Does God hold everyone accountable for their actions? If not, why not?

Your previous answer indicated God knows that the mentally ill and children don't have free will. I asked if this included God not holding them accountable for sins since they have no free will.
I wouldn’t imagine God would not hold them accountable since they are not capable of making informed decisions

Seems kind of pointless to punish them for such they have no control over

Back