Groups to 'out' those who sign petition against same-sex unions

Which of course then leads to protesting outside of his business, which then leads to counter protesting, and then usually physicall confrontation.

Yeah, I can see this ending well.

it doesn't have to lead to anything of the sort. If the business owner's customers show their displeasure by simply taking their business elsewhere, the message gets delivered in a very non-violent sort of way.

This thread reveals one thing if it reveals anything: conservatives are ITCHING for the opportunity to kill or hurt gay people.

This thread reveals one thing if it reveals anything: conservatives are ITCHING for the opportunity to kill or hurt gay people.
Just as inane as the prancing gay guy stereotype. Just plain stupid stereotyping idiocy. Nobody on this thread has said they'd kill people for calling them or knocking on their door, nor has every conservative chimed in.

and the first aggressive group member that gets shot? no backlash there, huh? probably charge the guy with a hate crime as well.

like I said, this should end well. :mad:

What's your problem dude? Always wanting to shoot someone.
Perhaps your net handle should be Cap'n bawl?

Just as inane as the prancing gay guy stereotype. Just plain stupid stereotyping idiocy. Nobody on this thread has said they'd kill people for calling them or knocking on their door, nor has every conservative chimed in.

Southern man pretty much said just that Damo.

I agree....but I also think that, if a business owner, for example, signs the petition, that he or she should be ready and willing to deal with an organized boycott of that business by opponents of the petition drive.

Cool....at lease I'll know what business to support...

just as I certainly know I'll never buy from GM ever again....after 15 Blazer 4x4's or so, over the years ...

of course you would defend a fellow lib...if he had not wanted to include all conservatives, he would have said "some".....:pke:

I have to constantly remind myself that I'm typing for an audience of retards with a reading comprehension problem who need everything spelled out in black and white so they're not able to intentionally misread everything I type.

I have to constantly remind myself that I'm typing for an audience of retards with a reading comprehension problem who need everything spelled out in black and white so they're not able to intentionally misread everything I type.

democrats are stupid

any rational person would read that as me claiming ALL dems are...learn some english grammar...its a generalization statement meant to include the whole the group else i would say, SOME democrats are stupid

stop embarrassing yourself

it doesn't have to lead to anything of the sort. If the business owner's customers show their displeasure by simply taking their business elsewhere, the message gets delivered in a very non-violent sort of way.

So you're saying that this ISN'T going to happen??

Back