Harris under fire for 'disrespectful' tweet

Sigh. You haven't offed yourself yet. What a shame.

That's what Phantasmal typed at me. Go play in traffic, you annoying fucking cunt.

Off myself because I call you out for your failures?

That makes no sense

I call everyone out when they embrace lies or act stupid

It’s your own fault dude

And no I dont need you to die for that

That would be infantile

No, it’s not. In fact, she should have 1) never fucked it up in the first place and 2) corrected it as soon as the mistake was discovered. IMO, she was a bit late in correcting it, but it was good correction…which is why I’m sure she didn’t write it. :)

Further messages is not correcting

It’s saying more things

There was nothing to correct

This reminds me of how the Tech Overlords operate......they ban people without giving a reason and then if they get a lot of pushback they unban saying "We made a mistake" but with no apology. If there is not a lot of resistance the people stay banned. It is a way to steadily remove "wrongthink" as well as a means to test the strength of the resistance. This is exactly how Putin has always operated too...constantly testing, constantly looking for weakness, constantly trying to move the ball the way Russia wants to move the ball.

This controversy neither accidental nor is it unjustified.

Off myself because I call you out for your failures?

That makes no sense

I call everyone out when they embrace lies or act stupid

It’s your own fault dude

And no I dont need you to die for that

That would be infantile

I really can't read your posts. You are dumber than a stick in the mud. If you won't kill yourself, I hope someone else will do it.

Back