Heaven & Hell (Open to Everyone)

Great.

More mockery of the disabled.

Thanks Trump.

Mockery of the disabled isn't very nice
even when one realizes that it isn't very nice
but does it on purpose to specifically offend one particular person.

I call Texas Governor Abbott "Ironside,"
not because I have contempt for the disabled
but rather because
I wish to be as purposely disrespectful to him personally as I can be.

My contempt is for him,
and I wish that I could think of something just as disrespectful
to call Governor DeSantis.

I don't consider the collateral damage that's probably inflicted on others because of it.
It's just one of the character flaws with which I'm afflicted. Blame my genes.

Internet denizens needn't be held responsible for any quotes
whether they use one user-name or twenty, Oom.

They're just made-up internet characters blowing off steam.

The cyber-sewer should never be regarded as a part of the real world.

Those who do
end up with some pretty fucked up ideas.

The real question is this:

With my obvious contempt for the internet,
which is palpable,
why do I spend so much time here?

I don't have a precise answer,
but I assume it's some combination of boredom and senility.:thinking:

Using sock puppets is a form of deception, and lying about using sock puppets or lying about one's educational achievement is blatant dishonesty.

I still believe lying is wrong, whether speaking or typing on a keyboard.

The fact that my own cyber-buddies, to the best of my knowledge, aren't liars, fakers, or sock puppeteers indicates to me that honesty and character still matter to me, even on keyboards.

We can also investigate the existence of God.

And we have.

Anything that has a relationship with the physical world can be investigated. If God is real but has NO RELATIONSHIP with the physical world then it doesn't matter if he's real or not.
Who is "we", Perry? A club of mentally challenged, virginal closeted homosexuals?

It's not just a matter of the existence of God, dumbass, but whether our consciousness exists postmortem.

Mockery of the disabled isn't very nice
even when one realizes that it isn't very nice
but does it on purpose to specifically offend one particular person.

I call Texas Governor Abbott "Ironside,"
not because I have contempt for the disabled
but rather because
I wish to be as purposely disrespectful to him personally as I can be.

My contempt is for him,
and I wish that I could think of something just as disrespectful
to call Governor DeSantis.

I don't consider the collateral damage that's probably inflicted on others because of it.
It's just one of the character flaws with which I'm afflicted. Blame my genes.

Hello. May I help?

1. Puddnhead
2. Puss in White Boots
3. Gov. Weinie
4. Boring Boris
5. Trump Lite(c)
6. DeSatan

That's because you're too fucking stupid to recognize you did, Perry. Doing it once doesn't matter, but doing it several times is a pattern of behavior, son.

Correct. OTOH, a fucking moron who is called on his bullshit and then screams someone is mocking all disabled people truly deserves to be a laughingstock.

I don't, Perry. If you were both smarter and saner then you might understand why.

I've often wondered why he changed his name from the original "Perry Phimosis" he used to go by. Did someone finally point him to a definition of "phimosis"? Or did he get that condition painfully corrected by a 3rd-rate surgeon? :laugh:

Using sock puppets is a form of deception, and lying about using sock puppets or lying about one's educational achievement is blatant dishonesty.

The fact that my own cyber-buddies, to the best of my knowledge, aren't liars, fakers, or sock puppeteers indicates to me that honesty and character still matter to me, even on keyboards.

You sure do harbor a lot of hatred.

You should try to get a grip on that, Cyprissy.

I've often wondered why he changed his name from the original "Perry Phimosis" he used to go by. Did someone finally point him to a definition of "phimosis"? Or did he get that condition painfully corrected by a 3rd-rate surgeon? :laugh:

No...he chose that name as a joke. You lot had to google it (and you missed the joke as well...paraphimosis is another disorder). (If you track most of the names I've chosen you'd see a pattern...but you probably aren't sharp enough)

But he later changed his name just for fun because he could! And he'll change it again! And he'll laugh as Cypress has another aneurysm over it.

So please feel free to fuck right off!

We're your buddies because that matters to us as well.

You sure do harbor a lot of hatred.

You should try to get a grip on that, Cyprissy.

Hatred is the most essential of all human emotions.
Without it, revenge would be meaningless.--Dr. Irwin Corey.

If I knew the exact year that he said this,
I would add it to my signature
with all of the other quotes which have so strongly influenced my life.:cool:

We can also investigate the existence of God.

And we have.

Anything that has a relationship with the physical world can be investigated. If God is real but has NO RELATIONSHIP with the physical world then it doesn't matter if he's real or not.

Tell me the scientific experiments that disproved God, Brahman, the Dao, the Li, and all other presumed higher transcendent realities.

Then tell which scientific experiments proved what caused the big bang and conclusively explained the meaning of creation.

Hatred is the most essential of all human emotions.
Without it, revenge would be meaningless.--Dr. Irwin Corey.

If I knew the exact year that he said this,
I would add it to my signature
with all of the other quotes which have so strongly influenced my life.:cool:

Cypress earlier lied about how he doesn't harbor those types of emotions. He of course was lying but lying is OK if CYPRESS does it. :)

Tell me the scientific experiments that disproved God, Brahman, the Dao, the Li, and all other presumed higher transcendent realities.

Then tell which scientific experiments proved what caused the big bang and conclusively explained the meaning of creation.

If God has ANY RELATIONSHIP WHATSOEVER WITH THE PHYSICAL WORLD IT CAN BE TESTED.

There have been studies on the "power of prayer". There have been studies on supposed "Miracles".

You don't know how science is done, do you? Experiments are NOT always required. There are entire fields that are more "forensic" in nature. They study the evidence left behind.

Back