Heaven & Hell (Open to Everyone)

Way to completely dodge what I actually asked you, but I will let you make this recovery:

The Big Bang left evidence in the form of the cosmic microwave background.

There is no "meaning" to creation. It just is.

Just because someone can't explain something DOES NOT MEAN GOD IS REAL. That's bad logic. And even worse theology.

Not that you would know what bad logic looks like.

It's obvious even to us non-psychologists that he harbors intense envy, fear, and hate of Cypress because he wants to be seen (as you said) as the smartest person here. It's clear that he is not, hence his rage at those of us who truly are intelligent, educated, witty, and just overall better. lol

In some creepy way, he wants to be me, as his adopting my avatar and using a permutation of my user name indicates.

It's a message board, not a competition to get into Harvard grad school. Your know a lot more than me about medical science and anthropology, and I don't feel compelled to outcompete you on those topics.

That is the definition of "special pleading".

So is it your belief that God has never interacted with humans directly at any point and has never created a miracle in the physical world?

Moot question. It does not matter what I believe. It matters what I can prove or disprove. God's existence cannot be proved or disproved. IF God 'visited' the natural world, there would be a trace of those things. Show me the 'Made by God' sticker, or let me know what his shoe size is, and we can talk. But you can't. Our ability to completely understand the natural world is limited only by our technology and imagination. We cannot measure something that exists outside of the natural world. This is basic stuff. Hit the books, junior.

In some creepy way, he wants to be me, as his adopting my avatar and using a permutation of my user name indicates.

It's a message board, not a competition to get into Harvard grad school. Your know a lot more than me about medical science and anthropology, and I don't feel compelled to outcompete you on those topics.

It appears he wants to apply to be your stalker. He should have been banned after his first post.

Moot question. It does not matter what I believe. It matters what I can prove or disprove. God's existence cannot be proved or disproved. IF God 'visited' the natural world, there would be a trace of those things. Show me the 'Made by God' sticker, or let me know what his shoe size is, and we can talk. But you can't. Our ability to completely understand the natural world is limited only by our technology and imagination. We cannot measure something that exists outside of the natural world. This is basic stuff. Hit the books, junior.

Special Pleading is not solid logic.

It appears he wants to apply to be your stalker. He should have been banned after his first post.

It would be ironic if I was banned on a thread "Open to all".

And given that I've provided far more "content" of a technical and detailed nature than many other posters like ThatOwlWorm and Doc Douche who just come on here to bitch about everyone.

You don't know anything about science, theology, soteriology, philosophy, logic or statistics either.

QED on Perry seeking to portray himself as superior to Cypress, and others, in "science, theology, soteriology, philosophy, logic or statistics".

And given that I've provided far more "content" of a technical and detailed nature than many other posters like ThatOwlWorm and Doc Douche who just come on here to bitch about everyone.

I'm not talking about this thread. It was immediately obvious that you created this user name to stalk another poster. It is what it is.

Considering who started the thread, it wouldn't be ironic at all. Just stupid like you, Perry.

You might wish to google what "Special Pleading" is.

I know. It has nothing to do with what I said. The problem is that you don't understand science.

Hell, you can't even answer my simple question. Because the answer obliterates your argument. I understand.

Back