Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Wonder Woman

Thank you. You fucking racist. Try to back out of this one.

"Voodoo is a religion that originates in Africa. In the Americas and the Caribbean, it is thought to be a combination of various African, Catholic and Native American traditions. It is practiced around the world but there is no accurate count of how many people are Voodooists."

And why you are at it white boy, take this "Accept the results of the election, nigger." out of you signature line. Who the fuck do you think you are? Another "cool" liberal like Bill Maher??

Much respect for you brother .. but I agree with Buckly.

That quote in not his quote. It was posted by a racist piece of shit .. and it is to that racist piece of shit who you talk to if you're offended by it.

Buckly posting his racist comment with his name on it is to be commended IMO.

Your own quote racist. "It is all bullshit based on fears and human frailties regardless of the country of origin or how many fall for it". Other than you cutting your own throat again, take some time and look up politics as religion. The parallels are striking particularly with the current atmosphere of partisanship in this country and abroad. Educate yourself.

Religion influences politics... just as politics influences religion ...there is a lot of politics in religion and there is a lot of religion in politics...Politics is not a religion, Voodoo child.

Much respect for you brother .. but I agree with Buckly.

That quote in not his quote. It was posted by a racist piece of shit .. and it is to that racist piece of shit who you talk to if you're offended by it.

Buckly posting his racist comment with his name on it is to be commended IMO.

Thanks BAC.

Religion influences politics... just as politics influences religion ...there is a lot of politics in religion and there is a lot of religion in politics...Politics is not a religion, Voodoo child.

That went completely over you head. Way, way over your head. Go back and read it again.

Great song by one of the greatest guitarists that ever lived.

I believed in myself more than anything. And, I suppose in a way, that’s also believing in God. If there is a God and He made you, then if you believe in yourself, you’re also believing in Him…That doesn’t mean you’ve got to believe in heaven and hell and all that stuff. But it does mean that what you are and what you do is your religion… When I get up on stage—well, that’s my whole life. That’s my religion. My music is electric church music, if by ‘church’ you mean ‘religion’, I am electric religion.
--- Jimi Hendrix

I believed in myself more than anything. And, I suppose in a way, that’s also believing in God. If there is a God and He made you, then if you believe in yourself, you’re also believing in Him…That doesn’t mean you’ve got to believe in heaven and hell and all that stuff. But it does mean that what you are and what you do is your religion… When I get up on stage—well, that’s my whole life. That’s my religion. My music is electric church music, if by ‘church’ you mean ‘religion’, I am electric religion.
--- Jimi Hendrix

Amazing how that fits right into this discussion!

That is the truth...
I lost faith in magical things at a very early age...
I was precociously realistic...

You must have been coddled your entire life to think like that. Anyway, if one respects your choice not to believe in religion, why is it impossible for you to do the same for people who do.

Back