Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Wonder Woman

I'm getting close. We're looking at several pages of you and tickle boy being ignorant now.

Poor Queefy...

No one wants to buy his magic except sailor-boy...
and sealegs is losing his ability the type coherently...

"Is that I what I understanding here?"
It MUST be voodoo magic...
LOL

Are they anything like cancer masses?

I hope you never have to find out what a cancer mass it Buck Buck, for you or anyone you know. You stated you think all people that practice Voodoo are retarded. Beneath your "intellect". Do you stand by that statement? Yes or no.

What was that about giant lizard spells again, christiefan915? Enough of your lies.

It is both science and religion.

That was an article by a doctor about his patient, dummy. Putting a hex on someone isn't science. The only science here is showing the effect of mind over matter, and that's not limited to voodoo.

You're having a problem discussing this why?

He knows how stupid and funny he sounds ...

Yoga4.gif

Poor Queefy...

No one wants to buy his magic except sailor-boy...
and sealegs is losing his ability the type coherently...

It MUST be voodoo magic...
LOL

You really turn into spineless mush when held accountable for your inability to back up your bullshit.

I hope you never have to find out what a cancer mass it Buck Buck, for you or anyone you know. You stated you think all people that practice Voodoo are retarded. Beneath your "intellect". Do you stand by that statement? Yes or no.

Voodoo is a belief for retarded fools who are easily manipulated and believe in magic...

Well there is chemistry for a start, zombies were created by sprinkling a powder outside the doorway of a victim. As they were often as not barefoot it would be absorbed and they'd go into a coma. They used tetrodotoxin which was extracted from a puffer fish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ombie-powder-given-West-nightmares-since.html

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Chemistry, botany. Many plants are used to both heal and harm friend or foe, as the case may be.

Voodoo is a belief for retarded fools who are easily manipulated and believe in magic...

Thank you. You fucking racist. Try to back out of this one.

"Voodoo is a religion that originates in Africa. In the Americas and the Caribbean, it is thought to be a combination of various African, Catholic and Native American traditions. It is practiced around the world but there is no accurate count of how many people are Voodooists."

And why you are at it white boy, take this "Accept the results of the election, nigger." out of you signature line. Who the fuck do you think you are? Another "cool" liberal like Bill Maher??

If you want to learn about voodoo, you can ask me politely. :)

I can learn about voodoo on various websites that don't claim it's a science.

One criterion the Catholic church uses to elevate someone to sainthood is a miracle or miracles performed by that person. Yet the Catholic church doesn't say the religion is science if the healed person was cured.

I can learn about voodoo on various websites that don't claim it's a science.

One criterion the Catholic church uses to elevate someone to sainthood is a miracle or miracles performed by that person. Yet the Catholic church doesn't say the religion is science if the healed person was cured.

That's another thing you didn't know about voodoo.

Back