Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Wonder Woman

This is pretty tame compared to the self-aggrandizement, self-promoting, pompous, and egotistical statements The Orange Clown makes on almost a weekly basis.

I wonder why you haven't started a thread complaining about Drumpf's appalling and socially unacceptable habits of self-aggrandizement??

As terrible as this clowns behavior is, he's still 100x better than Hitlery.

I've traveled quite a bit. It's one of the reasons I call bullshit on the Muslim haters here.

But regarding voodoo, is there nothing you can cite to back up the claim about science?

I do not believe I ever said anything about science. That being said, how many Voodoo masses have you attended in your travels?

I'm understanding that neither he nor christiefan915 have any idea what they're talking about.

Then why don't you help us out by posting something instead of circle-jerking? I found this for starters.

Late one night in a small Alabama cemetery, Vance Vanders had a run-in with the local witch doctor, who wafted a bottle of unpleasant-smelling liquid in front of his face, and told him he was about to die and that no one could save him.

Back home, Vanders took to his bed and began to deteriorate. Some weeks later, emaciated and near death, he was admitted to the local hospital, where doctors were unable to find a cause for his symptoms or slow his decline. Only then did his wife tell one of the doctors, Drayton Doherty, of the hex.

Doherty thought long and hard. The next morning, he called Vanders’s family to his bedside. He told them that the previous night he had lured the witch doctor back to the cemetery, where he had choked him against a tree until he explained how the curse worked. The medicine man had, he said, rubbed lizard eggs into Vanders’s stomach, which had hatched inside his body. One reptile remained, which was eating Vanders from the inside out.

Great ceremony

Doherty then summoned a nurse who had, by prior arrangement, filled a large syringe with a powerful emetic. With great ceremony, he inspected the instrument and injected its contents into Vanders’ arm. A few minutes later, Vanders began to gag and vomit uncontrollably. In the midst of it all, unnoticed by everyone in the room, Doherty produced his pièce de résistance – a green lizard he had stashed in his black bag. “Look what has come out of you Vance,” he cried. “The voodoo curse is lifted.”

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227081-100-the-science-of-voodoo-when-mind-attacks-body/

Then why don't you help us out by posting something instead of circle-jerking? I found this for starters.

Late one night in a small Alabama cemetery, Vance Vanders had a run-in with the local witch doctor, who wafted a bottle of unpleasant-smelling liquid in front of his face, and told him he was about to die and that no one could save him.

Back home, Vanders took to his bed and began to deteriorate. Some weeks later, emaciated and near death, he was admitted to the local hospital, where doctors were unable to find a cause for his symptoms or slow his decline. Only then did his wife tell one of the doctors, Drayton Doherty, of the hex.

Doherty thought long and hard. The next morning, he called Vanders’s family to his bedside. He told them that the previous night he had lured the witch doctor back to the cemetery, where he had choked him against a tree until he explained how the curse worked. The medicine man had, he said, rubbed lizard eggs into Vanders’s stomach, which had hatched inside his body. One reptile remained, which was eating Vanders from the inside out.

Great ceremony

Doherty then summoned a nurse who had, by prior arrangement, filled a large syringe with a powerful emetic. With great ceremony, he inspected the instrument and injected its contents into Vanders’ arm. A few minutes later, Vanders began to gag and vomit uncontrollably. In the midst of it all, unnoticed by everyone in the room, Doherty produced his pièce de résistance – a green lizard he had stashed in his black bag. “Look what has come out of you Vance,” he cried. “The voodoo curse is lifted.”

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227081-100-the-science-of-voodoo-when-mind-attacks-body/

The utter ignorance of this article is astounding. Seriously.

Great ceremony

I like to watch you google nonsense and pretend as though you know something. We'll keep this going a bit. Always fun to expose the fools.

I like to watch you google nonsense and pretend as though you know something. We'll keep this going a bit. Always fun to expose the fools.

I haven't made any claims to expose. I just laughed at you for saying voodoo is science.

I understand you've got nothing and will now be waffling post after post.

Back