Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Wonder Woman

Peer reviewed and lab replicated I suppose...

c7386d6d4903000f3178af1e957bcaa9.gif

Not exactly.

No one really disputes that Hillary is arrogant.

Bill is too, if that makes it less of a gender issue for you.

and Obama is arrogant ?

Hilary is not arrogant you fucking liar

she is self confident

women haters (just like fucking racists) cant stand it when a women Believes in her own power.

you hate her based on right wing lies idiot

and Obama is arrogant ?

Hilary is not arrogant you fucking liar

she is self confident

women haters (just like fucking racists) cant stand it when a women Believes in her own power.

you hate her based on right wing lies idiot

Obama definitely had an arrogance to him - the whole "you're likable enough Hillary" aspect of his personality.

I don't hate Hillary; never have. I wish you'd stop repeating that lie.

And speaking of lies, I asked you to produce even one lie that I told about Hillary. Still waiting.

Obama definitely had an arrogance to him - the whole "you're likable enough Hillary" aspect of his personality.

And speaking of lies, I asked you to produce even one lie that I told about Hillary. Still waiting.

you are a fucking racist to claim Obama IS ARROGANT

HE WAS MASSIVELY HUMBLE

Arrogance is almost a necessary quality for a world leader. It's hard to recall a President who didn't have some of that - maybe Bush Sr. Carter too.

But Reagan, Bill Clinton, GW, Obama - they all had some of that. The problem w/ Trump is that it is more of a defining characteristic.

Back