Holy Crap!

Or not. Let's just leave the magic alive, eh? Those numbers were totally straight. Ron Paul could've been ahead at one point, in our minds.

Giuliani

9%

Paul

8%

But he's behind again. Seems he lost a few votes.

Hillary is up by 5% with 13% reporting. It doesn't look like she'll be trounced, and if she wins this may end a bit of the conjecture.

Told ya that whole media pile on of Hillary, wasn't some non-issue. That it was going to piss women off. :)

Told ya that whole media pile on of Hillary, wasn't some non-issue. That it was going to piss women off. :)
Hey. I predicted her to win tonight, bucking the perceived trend.

I didn't have the "feel" of that. I mean, just threads before. Moments in time, Obama was the inevitable candidate based on what people were assuming was going to be his win tonight.

I didn't have the "feel" of that. I mean, just threads before. Moments in time, Obama was the inevitable candidate based on what people were assuming was going to be his win tonight.

that's why I was blabbing for days about the hillary media pile on, and the scorn about her choking up.

I'm not an expert on women. But, I know shit like that pisses them off. And rightly so. Its like that Fazio debate rerun.

Obama won in about 10 or 20 polls prior to the election. This is seriously weird.

Obama won in about 10 or 20 polls prior to the election. This is seriously weird.
It's exit polling that matters and all the results were within the margin of error. There is no way they are calling this until votes are counted unless she begins beating that margin of error.

Look out! Damo's pissed!
Pissed?

Nah, I just don't like it when people try to question the validity of the vote with incomplete or incorrect information. It is a myth that any place ran out of D Ballots in NH. There were places they got low, but nobody ran out.

Back